The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold
JUVENTUS fans, fall in here!

Any Juve fans here?

Prediction for 1st match, Juventus vs Sassuolo?

Last edited by FloweryMonk; 16-08-2022 at 12:37 AM.
Old 16-08-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold
Place bet on 1-0 Juve win.
Old 16-08-2022, 07:03 AM
Samster

Swee Swee 3-0
Di Maria x 1 - crazy horse debut with goal
Vlahovic x 2 - hotshot nearly got hat-trick

Fantastic start to the new season!

Last edited by FloweryMonk; 16-08-2022 at 01:29 PM.
Old 20-08-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Re: JUVENTUS fans, fall in here!

2nd Matchday - Sampdoria vs Juventus

Latest Update is Capt Bonucci likely out. Who of Rugani or Gatti will replace? I think Rugani.

My preferred Juventus Starting 11 in 433: Perin; Danilo, Bremer, Rugani, Sandro; McKennie, Zakaria, Locatelli; Cuadrado, Vlahovic, Kostic
Bench: Pinsoglio, Gatti, De Sciglio, Rovella, Fagioli, Miretti, Soule, De Graca, Kean.

Kean can come off the bench for impact in 2nd half.

Any prediction?
忽地顿开金绳,
这里扯断玉锁。
钱塘江上潮信来,
今日方知我是我。
Old 21-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Based on latest update from Manager Allegri's press conference:
Juventus Probable 11 in 433: Perin; Danilo, Bremer, Gstti, Sandro; McKennie, Rabiot, Locatelli; Cuadrado, Vlahovic, Kostic

FORZA JUVE!
忽地顿开金绳,
这里扯断玉锁。
钱塘江上潮信来,
今日方知我是我。
Old 23-08-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Confirmed Juventus Lineup: Perin; Danilo, Rugani, Bremer, Alex Sandro; McKennie, Locatelli, Rabiot; Cuadrado, Vlahovic, Kostic

Place bet on 2-0 Juve win.

FORZA JUVE!
忽地顿开金绳,
这里扯断玉锁。
钱塘江上潮信来,
今日方知我是我。
Old 23-08-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

0-0 draw.

Midfield needs creativity and more vertical passes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1