The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckycheese84 View Post
thanks for sharing experience. i am just considering more towards hygiene factor.
I had phimosis and infection when I was younger, had circumcision at age of 12. Comfortable and clean but over time penis tip keeps getting less and less sensitive.

I have to do raw or thrust hard/high speed to ejaculate, otherwise I can pump more than one hour an it gets tiring and boring at some point.

Might not be the case for everyone, but just keep in mind. I'm now in mid-30s, hope it doesn't get any less sensitive than this.
Old 18-12-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
I had phimosis and infection when I was younger, had circumcision at age of 12. Comfortable and clean but over time penis tip keeps getting less and less sensitive.

I have to do raw or thrust hard/high speed to ejaculate, otherwise I can pump more than one hour an it gets tiring and boring at some point.

Might not be the case for everyone, but just keep in mind. I'm now in mid-30s, hope it doesn't get any less sensitive than this.
i have come across , getting less sensitive as a problem.
Old 22-12-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

i worry about this "side effect" of becoming less sensitive
Old 22-12-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckycheese84 View Post
i worry about this "side effect" of becoming less sensitive
Over time it might feel like wearing a thin condom on tip even when raw.
Old 24-12-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:

I am 50+ now, it’s damn difficult to cum with CD, I have to keep pumping and try to focus to cum. Very stress if the session is 60mins or less, very frequent has to end up with HJ. Or sometime I gave up as too tired and become no mood.
Old 25-12-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
I am 50+ now, it’s damn difficult to cum with CD, I have to keep pumping and try to focus to cum. Very stress if the session is 60mins or less, very frequent has to end up with HJ. Or sometime I gave up as too tired and become no mood.
Are you circumcised or considering?
Old 25-12-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Are you circumcised or considering?
Sorry, forgot to mention I circumcised at 18years old. I have the same issue as you. Now much more less sensitive than when young.
Old 26-12-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Sorry, forgot to mention I circumcised at 18years old. I have the same issue as you. Now much more less sensitive than when young.
That sucks, sorry to hear that. This is why it shouldn’t be done to children for sake of hygiene alone or religion, it is kind of mutilation.
Old 11-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
circumcision got any advised age range ? like i am above 30 already is it too late ? or babies get circumcision is it too early?
I'm also looking for a clinic specialize in circumcision. Any recommendations? Been finding some issues recently with infection and such, so decided to do it
Old 11-01-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
tyverymuch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyverymuch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How to differate a circumcision and a non circumcison cock?
Old 11-01-2023, 03:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyverymuch View Post
How to differate a circumcision and a non circumcison cock?
By the appearance.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-01-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 11
eliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud of

my kuku not circumscised. i try putting vanicream on the forskin and try stretch like not much use. should i continue or go for surgery?
Old 28-01-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jordant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
a circumcised penis is a clean one, makes for more sensationalexperience aswell
Old 16-02-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rets3t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I had phimosis for a very long time. Was wondering is there any clinic that any bros had a good experience with previously that can recommend for advices/circumsion?
Old 02-03-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Hi, just did my circumcision about a week ago, using the shang ring method. So far was way less pain or less scary than what i expected, will be sharing my healing process for bros who are keen to undergo this surgery too. Been considering this for the longest time, due to phimosis and sometimes tight when having sex. Always kenna infection cuz difficult to clean.

Pre surgery

Doc will put numbing cream into penis area (most painful i feel) then wait 30min for numbing effect.

During surgery

Lie down close eye n let doc do his stuff, within 5-10min done already. Can even drive back no issue, no pain or anything just sensitive.

Post surgery

Very not used to having penis glans being exposed, not much bleeding, just got to get used to having a cute small ring on ur penis. Walking pee shower all ok, just sensitive penis glans when touch pants/underwear. Just put a small gauze / cloth on penis head to avoid much contact with pants/underwear.

Rested 2-3 days, and 3rd day itself i go back to work already, today day 5, would all closed up n heal, just waiting for ring to drop out by itself in 2/3 weeks time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1