The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
ahquan12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahquan12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Canberra / Admiralty..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Just sharing a ML that i visit regularly for massage and free teasing. if this not suppose to be here TS kindly delete it. Thanks all!

Hello all, With her permission im allowed to share this ML contact at North Area...im ok to trade or provide this contact to people for free...but maybe with higher pts / pwr in order to protect her..i do not gain anything..previously i wrote a review on her before..
Damage is ent fee 88 , if you like to have a discount of $5 can quote recommended by me. This is their shop voucher for reg.
No additional charges required.

If you like to have warm or cold water before or after massage can request from her also. She will get it for you.
Age - early 30s
Massage - 9/10 . Can request for back stepping if u like.
Tease til u fire
Body : slim below 48kg

If interested can pm me instead of asking from this thread.
Will only share this with trustable people. Sorry and thanks!.

I will provide her contact, details you can ask from her as its easier. Thank you.

Sorry to all bros , i will share with higher reps points or those that did their fair share as mentioned. No offence to anyone.

Edited part

Thanks to those that upped my points..you can up only after you visit her. If service good you want up or not doesnt matter coz im jus sharing my part for north ppl.

Heard from her that some ppl already visit her. Hope you guys enjoy as well.
Bro can share ctc?

Thanks
Old 24-01-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 3
Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahquan12 View Post
Bro can share ctc?

Thanks
Pmed and some of the bros that hit the requirement also replied. Glad to hear good feedback or review that i shared.
Old 25-01-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinashe19 View Post
I have one in Marsiling, if you want to exchange.
bro, can exchange with you Marsiling one?
Old 26-01-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ohmygawd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Hi fellow northern bros, I have a ML contact in yishun, willing to trade with like minded bros who enjoy solid massage with teasing, with the possibility happy ending.
I managed to get a surprise on my second visit here.

A quick summary:
Massage: Solid 9/10
Teasing: 10/10. Almost misfired while lying on my stomach
HJ: 9/10. No rush at all
Damage: Just entry fee

Note that I will only share with bros with a demonstrated history of sharing.
Hi bro,

Could you share contact pls? Tq.
Old 27-01-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3560 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Just sharing a ML that i visit regularly for massage and free teasing. if this not suppose to be here TS kindly delete it. Thanks all!

Hello all, With her permission im allowed to share this ML contact at North Area...im ok to trade or provide this contact to people for free...but maybe with higher pts / pwr in order to protect her..i do not gain anything..previously i wrote a review on her before..
Damage is ent fee 88 , if you like to have a discount of $5 can quote recommended by me. This is their shop voucher for reg.

If you like to have warm or cold water before or after massage can request from her also. She will get it for you.
Age - early 30s
Tease til u fire

I will provide her contact, details you can ask from her as its easier. Thank you.

Sorry to all bros , i will share with higher reps points or those that did their fair share as mentioned. No offence to anyone.

Edited part

Thanks to those that upped my points..you can up only after you visit her. If service good you want up or not doesnt matter coz im jus sharing my part for north ppl.

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Anymore bros that willing to share fr/short reviews if the ML i shared to them is good or bad? Can pm me instead of posting here..just wanna see how ppl rate her massage+teasing. Anyone genuine interested can pm me ill share the ctc. Thanks all enjoy ur day!

Once again thanks to those that upp me before/after visiting. Hope you left as a happy man.

M.R for S..... from C.....

In my recent years i chiong PRC tiu is getting lesser and lesser. Once in awhile only.
One of the factor is, phobia of landmine.
I was surfing through SBF, this caught my attention.
As many bros was quoting, make me curios to try out is it that good.
Credits to Fieryboi contribution and sharing.
What he shared is quite accurate, thumbs up for that.

This report will not be numerical rated as quite subjective to individual.

Location: North Area, both driver and road soldier convenient.
Place: Normal massage bed, shower room is spacious. With toilet too, a plus point.
WL name - S..... She is a chatty lady, nice attitude with good massage skill.
Origin - Shen Yang, PRC
Looks - 30s maybe late 20s. She is not bad looker, definitely pleasing to my eyes.
Built - Slim type, not very skinny or fat.
Massage - Solid type, strength used is good. Also will engage with you in small talks.
Teasing - One of the better ones so far in the recent years for me.

Highlights- I exceeded my session timing, to my surprise she doesn't have any black face nor what.
This i must commend her. Also why i wrote this review, the out to please attitude.
Like what previous bro share, i shall not go too detailed here. Leave it to you guys, to check it out.
GQ didn't pop up throughout the whole session.
Finish, Wash up, Tip her and Leave. Yes, also with my mood freshen up.

RTM - Yes, most likely request for longer teasing period 😉

Disclaimer: I do not have any benefit nor any monetary gain from writing this report. Nor do i have any relation with any party.

Picture is back view of her
Old 27-01-2023, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lseman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, able to share contact of this lady S at C ? I working north /Senoko area. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by oswin View Post

In my recent years i chiong PRC tiu is getting lesser and lesser. Once in awhile only.

Place: Normal massage bed, shower room is spacious. With toilet too, a plus point.
Origin - Shen Yang, PRC
Looks - 30s maybe late 20s. She is not bad looker, definitely pleasing to my eyes.
Massage - Solid type, strength used is good. Also will engage with you in small talks.

Highlights- I exceeded my session timing, to my surprise she doesn't have any black face nor what.
This i must commend her. Also why i wrote this review, the out to please attitude.
Like what previous bro share, i shall not go too detailed here. Leave it to you guys, to check it out.

Disclaimer: I do not have any benefit nor any monetary gain from writing this report. Nor do i have any relation with any party.

Old 27-01-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 3
Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oswin View Post

Origin - Shen Yang, PRC

Thank you bro for solid FR!..and also thanks to some bros that went and provided good review via PM. Really appreciate it. Hope you guys enjoy her massage skill. Can pm for ctc if interested.
Old 01-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Funny....this was in Yishun thread and now here.
And a few same FR. Obviously copy paste.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Funny....this was in Yishun thread and now here.
And a few same FR. Obviously copy paste.
lol just saw.So spa is in Yishun like looks like it lol
Old 02-02-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 0
Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!
Quote:

Age - early 30s
Tease til u fire

Edited part

bro can share contact? will do FR and up pts
Old 02-02-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Bro. Can share the location and contact? Thanks I'm advance!
Old 04-02-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Age - early 30s
Tease til u fire

Edited part

Hi, can you share the contact to me ? Thanks in advance
Old 23-02-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Superflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Hi fellow northern bros, I have a ML contact in yishun, willing to trade with like minded bros who enjoy solid massage with teasing, with the possibility happy ending.
I managed to get a surprise on my second visit here.

A quick summary:
Massage: Solid 9/10
Teasing: 10/10. Almost misfired while lying on my stomach
HJ: 9/10. No rush at all
Damage: Just entry fee

Note that I will only share with bros with a demonstrated history of sharing.
Details please. Thanks.
Old 23-02-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Superflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Age - early 30s
Tease til u fire

Edited part

Details please. Thanks.
Old 23-02-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Inphin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share contact bros. TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1