The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
nice, bro. Fanny also provide good massage
Yes. Her massage is good. Really hope can see her again. Any kind bros pls let me know if know her whereabouts. Will eat her juicy ass if have the chance....
Old 31-01-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Wow, spa cabana, at ecp, I went there few time. They have normal and Thai massage section. The hot pool is good. I remember the receiptionist a busty meaty lady, she usually went on round to check around , even in the hot pool ....steam when saw her walk in the hot pool..... ��
The chio Malay syt u mean? The syt was there on and off. Usually only the senior Malay guy was there. Spa Cabana gave me alot of sweet memories as I was working at that location (during 2006~2008) and chat with them almost daily.

Yeah after a hard day of work, the hot pool does wonders!
Old 31-01-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro, which gal u always go for at Spa Cabana?
Bro, I honestly cannot remember! During that time, I probably rotated through a few. What I remembered most was just enjoying the pool after a shower on a hot day.

I think that's way back in late 1990s or early 2000. I would go for a morning run and then go Spa Cabana for shower and massage.
Old 31-01-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post

I think that's way back in late 1990s or early 2000. I would go for a morning run and then go Spa Cabana for shower and massage.
Times flies Bro, now already 2023!
Old 31-01-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Mine was old leisure spa at Leisure Drome & basement of Keck Seng Tower 😅😅
Old 31-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

We were spoiled by so many choices of SYT MLs 90% will not reject during the good old days in HC
Old 31-01-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coffeeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My most memorable was peninsula/excelsior hc, good old Amy
Old 31-01-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
One busty milf Kent shared from a bro during ICT, when she walk in with those killers perfume made my kkj steam immediately she like to f in doggy while holding the two melon....
She worked in yoli than moved to gold coast TBG. Think of it now my lanjiao getting hard again. Oh Kent any bro know where's she can share with me, she must be GILF now if still available
Estee also good there big tits local
Old 31-01-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Bro Pig, have you tried a local milf at Solid Gold Coast @ TBG by the name of Jenny or Maggie something like that? Back in late 90s' early 2000s?
Maggie was a Recep right turn masseuse
Old 31-01-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post
If we are refering to the same yoko, then the name of the hc is youth.
Ya…one of the legend. Really miss them
Agree, yoko was damn hot that period.. i still remember the hc is on third floor.. haha
Old 01-02-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Mine was old leisure spa at Leisure Drome & basement of Keck Seng Tower 😅😅

Ah.. I have been to both too! The basement one at Keck Sent was called Citispa. There was a really pretty Malaysian SYT I used to go. I forgot her name.
Old 02-02-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hunttindale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Yes. Her massage is good. Really hope can see her again. Any kind bros pls let me know if know her whereabouts. Will eat her juicy ass if have the chance....
unfortunately not working as ML anymore, Good memories.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1205 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweemilf View Post
There's quite a few HCs in the west previously,one at Bird Park there, Elegance Spa at Japanese Garden, Jurong Super Bowl level 2 and another hc at bukit timah plaza there.
I really miss the one at BTP last time.

My conquests:
JPN-1FB (crazy gal)
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,210HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TL-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-5FJ,8HJ
Old 10-04-2023, 05:41 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

So nice that in the good old days there was HC with hot pool to relax and young pretty Malaysian or even local lasses to do FJ.

Times have changed so much and the scene has only gone downhill.
Old 10-04-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think the scene now is dominated by PRC and Viet girls nowadays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1