The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 756 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Kakis

now got girls meh ?
all went home for new year liao!
Old 30-01-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
XXXPPP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
now got girls meh ?
all went home for new year liao!
Got quite a lot of girls, just went a couple of days ago
Old 30-01-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Hi Bros,

Not sure if this is right thread to ask such a question. Recently tried out 2 ktv joints and chosen the Ang Pai kind of hostesses. Both also went back 3 to 4 sessions already but refused to do out call. Damn emo, I will not say there’s no chemistry as there was a decent amount of Frenching and Petting.

My question to senior bros and thick$ Uncles out there, what is your advice and how much you are willing to spend to outcall those hot ones for one night. If they continue to reject hotel services will you still support her? Thanks
Share her details here. We can go support her and test jio her go hotel see if anyone lucky
Will have to submit proof also 😂
Old 31-01-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

anyone has venus ktv contact..?
Old 31-01-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
This number: 9088 5969

Cheers!
Old 31-01-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
If I managed to up already most likely will rtf cos they are chio ma. Problem is they don’t even allow the first time. Can’t unlock lor.. maybe no chemistry, or after the thickest whale
Don't think too much bro. Remember that they are ktv girls. Today you find this girl very chio. Next day you go new joint see another girl you think very chio. Never ending one bro.

Their job is to earn money, our job is to enjoy. Keep feelings completely one side bro. Generally, the more you "chase" them, the more they think you robert, their fishing line will extend longer also

Heard story from friend that one of his friend gongtao rabak. The friend support this lady for few years already. everytime tip 520, 1314, until now havent even up her. but my friend know this lady always jio guys go hotel. tell his friend, he dont want believe.
Old 31-01-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
Xtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
Wechat id: linalina292992
Old 31-01-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
zuszus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

want to get your recommendation of atas KTV to bring my business partner from Indonesia.. budget 3-5k for 3 people. Important for closing a deal. Can someone give me a recommendation of places with high playability?

pre covid I used to go to starlight and K2. At that time Starlight had a very good stock of beautiful viets with very high playability. Not sure if its still open
Old 01-02-2023, 05:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
greatdane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuszus88 View Post
Hi All,

want to get your recommendation of atas KTV to bring my business partner from Indonesia.. budget 3-5k for 3 people. Important for closing a deal. Can someone give me a recommendation of places with high playability?

pre covid I used to go to starlight and K2. At that time Starlight had a very good stock of beautiful viets with very high playability. Not sure if its still open
It's better if you get contact from mummy and ask then straight in the face. Haven't been in nightspot for a long time.
Old 01-02-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi All,

Ex-Starlight is now LEO (run by Amy). Playability is high there although girls abit older compared to others based on my personal experience.
Old 01-02-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
Sorry not an expert in the KTV topic.
Can you suggest a KTV where I can find this kind of mm and girls?
My advice is to avoid 3 session clubs for action (any club that starts at 3-4 pm). Most of these girls tend to be

1. Younger and have many men chasing
2. Tired after working 3 sessions

Most of the 2 session clubs tend to be more willing to go out.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Don't think too much bro. Remember that they are ktv girls. Today you find this girl very chio. Next day you go new joint see another girl you think very chio. Never ending one bro.

Their job is to earn money, our job is to enjoy. Keep feelings completely one side bro. Generally, the more you "chase" them, the more they think you robert, their fishing line will extend longer also

Heard story from friend that one of his friend gongtao rabak. The friend support this lady for few years already. everytime tip 520, 1314, until now havent even up her. but my friend know this lady always jio guys go hotel. tell his friend, he dont want believe.

Omg bro thanks for your advice. I must not let this happen man… even if cannot up, I must make my S$100 bucks worth it pet and kiss like crazy. No way I will give more tips ba. Only if she willing outcall then I pay the amount.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
My advice is to avoid 3 session clubs for action (any club that starts at 3-4 pm). Most of these girls tend to be

1. Younger and have many men chasing
2. Tired after working 3 sessions

Most of the 2 session clubs tend to be more willing to go out.

Wa bro you speaking from experience. I noticed too, both the joints I visited is 3 sessions one.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post

Why he tipped $520? That’s insane leh it’s piak piak pricing already. He’s a towkay is it? Uncle here also long time never play mid 20s girls. Now kena KC they make me feel younger when I spend time with them.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi All,

Bro, recommend K2, galaxy or supreme la. but that's my opinion - why u no test water 1 night then you make your choice la.

helps give FR also okie ? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1