The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 30-01-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mythica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
Recently met this masseuse recommend from fellow bro here ... This masseuse does outcall service, She worked the WHOLE hour ++ and even after repeated requests for her to lighten her strength, she knew I could take strong massages and continued to work HARD on my aching areas. Very service oriented and she somemore provide special wow that great.

This is JiaJia:

Looks: As shown in the photos,
Body: Slim Size 8 or 10, damn perfect bum (not flabby) and the highlights - both of them - are fantastically C cups and very very nice. A perfect natural body.
Boobs: C+ cups, natural, with nice perky nipples that were used to great effect, and they are NOT saggy, very nice shape! Perkier I'd say. 10/10 from a boobs man and is her sensetive part
Massage: She was very hardworking and service oriented. Even after the happy ending, she continued to massage me and even did the Thai type of twisting of body and cracking of hands and legs. Very strong massage done without oil. . 8/10.
BBBJ: Super deep deep throat and strong suction almost cum
BM: After the hard massage , she took off her shirt and started her BM on my back.
FJ: Now this was amazing. SO long never have a good service , and she took her time getting me hard by BBBJ. She working both Mouth and hand on my dick and worshipping and polishing dick in long smooth moves.. got me hard soon, and then she came to the top have a good ride work on dicky. ... I could feel her soft smooth thighs, her delightful boobs, her perky butt, and other areas . She wasn't complaining throughout and knew when I was started to cum, she worked harder and faster. That we both start sweating
Service: It was great after back to the scene again, and she can communicate basic English. That was good enough for me and I could speak both simple Mandarin and English to her, which helped to break the ice for me.
RTM: Definitely. Is good for bro looking for outcall service and it's rare for me to have good chemistry , but I got that with her.
She did say bros of other races got stamina wan, always want 2 FJs lol. I told her I'm too old to survive 2xFJs her as she very wild when service. . .
I am impressed by her massage skills, her Fj skills, her boobalicious boobs, and her service orientation. Nowadays Rare to find someone like this ...

Damage: $200 FULL MASSAGE SERVICE with 2 xFJ.
Definitely one to return, and treasure!

She working in Toa Payoh area if you want to went to the shop but the price maybe much more expensive due to entrance fees added
Plz share this gem bro
Old 30-01-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
piepiepie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondo View Post
Bro can share ctc n dmg. Tks
hi bro can share ctc please thanks!

heng ong huat ah
Old 31-01-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
monyet82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Toa payoh

Hello you talk about Re##y with tatoo?
If so private message me
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
Anyone can share rhe new shop big boobs R**** working at for waxing?

Appreciated
Old 01-02-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Wah Amy's rep is hotting up. Careful guys. If this place goes down, and you happen to be caught with your pants down, quite tua tiao. Because of the way it has been set up. My advice is better to chiong wisely
Hopefully, her demand doesn't shoot up so much that she goes back to her old rate. This is an example of customers holding onto your rates and not giving in to the mls asking rates, especially when there is competition nearby.
Am* when started was asking +150. Dropped to +130 then +120.
The other mls C*c* and R*b* dropped from 120 to 100 quite early. The new ml A*** straight asked for 100.
Am* had her stream of customers, but not as many as the others. Now she dropped to match, demand has shot up. Especially since she is probably the best of the 4.
In some other shops, the mls gang up and set their own standard rates e.g. a shop Sin Ming - 50+100. But no massage. +another 20 if you want massage. So effectively is +120
Hope more bros stick to their desired price so that more shops will drop their prices. There are so many joints within this area in TPY, Bishan, SM and AMK with 50 hj incl roaming and 100 fj. So why give in to +120/150 fj?????
Old 01-02-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
itachino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got amy WeChat contact
Old 01-02-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Blk 4 think the one beside s1 more happening.....this where R is I believe. How is her waxing skill ?
Old 01-02-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
In some other shops, the mls gang up and set their own standard rates e.g. a shop Sin Ming - 50+100. But no massage. +another 20 if you want massage. So effectively is +120
Hope more bros stick to their desired price so that more shops will drop their prices. There are so many joints within this area in TPY, Bishan, SM and AMK with 50 hj incl roaming and 100 fj. So why give in to +120/150 fj?????
MLs will gang up n share / set their own stand rate But BOSS paying customer don't n some even give tips .... end result more carrots head n lesser $$$ worth playground
Old 01-02-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
MLs will gang up n share / set their own stand rate But BOSS paying customer don't n some even give tips .... end result more carrots head n lesser $$$ worth playground
TPY spa one blue note can zhut and roam....
Old 01-02-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
TPY spa one blue note can zhut and roam....
Any good one in the TPY Central to share bro ?
Old 01-02-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Any good one in the TPY Central to share bro ?
not at TPY central can bo?
Old 01-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its ok then bro as I dum drive thxs thxs bro
Old 01-02-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hi bro, can share share? Thank you so much
Old 01-02-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Quetz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy