The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Waiting for Bro Shio to give his recommendations!
There are a few in a row opposite Hong Leong Finance. As they are converted into bistro during Covid times, they have halls and rooms. Those interested can buy beers at hall see see look look first
Old 14-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
There are a few in a row opposite Hong Leong Finance. As they are converted into bistro during Covid times, they have halls and rooms. Those interested can buy beers at hall see see look look first
How's the damage at the rooms there like?
Old 18-01-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
How's the damage at the rooms there like?
If they didn’t change since the last time I asked then - one bottle or two towers

Went down today but wow was it packed… couldn’t even get a table…
Old 29-01-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beijingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pass by IV ktv today, seems reopening..anyone knows the room rate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerader93 View Post
If they didn’t change since the last time I asked then - one bottle or two towers

Went down today but wow was it packed… couldn’t even get a table…
Old 01-02-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerader93 View Post
And the girls tips still the same even though they go to the rooms?
Old 11-05-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XinPasare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can share what are the tipping and reject rates nowadays?
Old 12-05-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinPasare View Post
any bros can share what are the tipping and reject rates nowadays?
Tips minimal $30. Echo room I think minimal $50.

For rejecting if sit less then 5 min think $10 should be enough, if more than 5 min , I guess $20.

But if that 5 min she let you hamsup until no tomorrow sure cannot jsut give $10 for rejecting her la.
Old 13-05-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Didn’t know … bunker changed hands….no more those aunties waitress liao…

Anyway, rates remain the same. Take number no touch $10, sit down drink touchy little bit, $20. The rest up are to your discretion and depends how big/deep is your pocket/dick…
Old 14-05-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XinPasare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Tips minimal $30. Echo room I think minimal $50.

For rejecting if sit less then 5 min think $10 should be enough, if more than 5 min , I guess $20.

But if that 5 min she let you hamsup until no tomorrow sure cannot jsut give $10 for rejecting her la.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Didn’t know … bunker changed hands….no more those aunties waitress liao…

Anyway, rates remain the same. Take number no touch $10, sit down drink touchy little bit, $20. The rest up are to your discretion and depends how big/deep is your pocket/dick…
Thanks Bro shiroi and Shiofukis, been far too long since my past visit and was afraid rates have changed. Wow i didn't even know Bunker changed hands, hope it's still as chill as in the past.
Old 18-06-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dummydummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100 tips can get any action at the VN pub?
Old 18-06-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummydummy View Post
100 tips can get any action at the VN pub?
All depends on the gal. Not every ger will let you action. Don’t say action , some hug also cannot . Spend that $100 go Geylang call chicken plus dinner/supper will be better .

If your main visit to Joo chiet is to get action straight away . You go Geylang chicken better

If ur main visit to joo chiet is to chill relax see see chat chat ger, maybe next time can hotel action after few visit then that $100 can be spend lo
Old 05-08-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

I was at A-Gun last night with my friends. There are a few nice looking ladies.

There is this WL ask if she can have a drink with me. She is quite nice looking, long hair, tall and has huge assets. As I already had a girl, I rejected her offer. To my disgust, she went on a sabo mode, saying that she is now a Singapore PR. As there are raids recently, all the girls will leave but she won't.

Then she went on mentioning that a new disco have recently opened, and the ladies will leave at 9pm to work at the disco, so advise not to sit with other ladies unless we don't mind them leaving early. We stayed on till almost 12mn but from what we observe, non of the ladies left for another workplace.

Moreover, her attitude towards her fellow country mates are bad. Despising them. Does that mean she is a Singapore PR, she is above them?

But overall still, there still nice looking girls around and the one I had is quite fun. Beer is cheap.

Bros, this is what I experience from this Viet WL and hope it doesn't happen to u all.

We are just out there to drink, chill and relax after a hectic week.
Old 06-08-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post

There is this WL ask if she can have a drink with me. She is quite nice looking, long hair, tall and has huge assets. As I already had a girl, I rejected her offer. To my disgust, she went on a sabo mode, saying that she is now a Singapore PR. As there are raids recently, all the girls will leave but she won't.

Then she went on mentioning that a new disco have recently opened, and the ladies will leave at 9pm to work at the disco, so advise not to sit with other ladies unless we don't mind them leaving early. We stayed on till almost 12mn but from what we observe, non of the ladies left for another workplace.

Moreover, her attitude towards her fellow country mates are bad. Despising them. Does that mean she is a Singapore PR, she is above them?

But overall still, there still nice looking girls around and the one I had is quite fun. Beer is cheap.

Bros, this is what I experience from this Viet WL and hope it doesn't happen to u all.

lol… she is a super liaojiao.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 06-08-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

This type just ask the boss ban her can already
Old 07-08-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:

I know this girl, she is there almost everyday and super laojiao.

last week just saw her got into a fight with another girl, the girl kena punch by her face until swollen.

Her character is the toxic type , and likes to take advantage of the newer girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1