The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-02-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I farm points as a hobby........but clearly I'm not that passionate about my hobby
Old 01-02-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!

Quoting tigerprawn’s gentle reminder.

PSA: recently, came across quite some sharing that resulted in bros losing their hard earned money

-MLs borrowing huge sum of money from several bros with sob stories
-MLs baiting bros to buy them stuffs

New bros please be careful with parting of your money. Many of the stories, “listen listen is good enough”.

Just a gentle reminder that this is a PSA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
New year is upon us.
Seems to be quite a number of newbies recently entering the arena.
Just a gentle word of reminder: it’s just a game, have fun and don’t be too serious.
一场游戏一场梦
No matter how real you may think it is at the moment, it’s not. Cos everything is in an artificial environment.
The only thing that’s real is STDs. So take precaution.
Have a great 2023
Old 01-02-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You can call her fat & ugly in this forum as response to the bad record, that's fair I respect that. But exposing address and calling authorities that's totally not cool. What if there are other MLs staying in the same building. They will become collateral dmg because of this rampage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
Zap or not does not matter. At least I am relieved to see that there still many rationale bros who agree with me. Surely you weren’t expecting to exchange all these rep for cash at your neighborhood community center.

To all the folks out there (including you) who do not understand English, I did not expose her because she is old and ugly. Let me do this for once more for folks like you.

As mentioned, I did not even intend to put anything negative about her on this forum. If I did, I would have done it on the very same day I visited her. I did this because despite having such a contrasting profile from reality, she still had the cheek to defame someone for ranting at her about a fact. This is the highlight.

I run a business too and I know all about advertising gimmicks. I will not expose someone over a poor session. Similarly, I will not blame a customer for scolding me if I provided poor service.

I may be extreme but I do not think it is wrong. If you still insist that I’m wrong, then so be it. You do as you deem fit and I do as I deem fit. Open forum, open views.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
You can call her fat & ugly in this forum as response to the bad record, that's fair I respect that. But exposing address and calling authorities that's totally not cool. What if there are other MLs staying in the same building. They will become collateral dmg because of this rampage.
You're wasting your effort trying to explain this to someone who's either too dumb or simply refuses to understand.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

aini... when r u coming back??
Old 01-02-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow.. keen to know which ML is this. got such ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
She succeeded she summore after session proudly walk me through her game plan lol...
Old 01-02-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
I don’t want to risk sounding like a WK for Dora but i’m her regular and she’s very cute and nice and also not fat for sure. Might not be the slim like stick type but by no means fat at all.
Yep I agree she is cute bro. Just that looks different from posted pics on her ads.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
No need so complicated. They showed me my own reviews before. Just lines of short comments by past mls. Nobody bother to write a story on me
actually i am trying to form a "db" of reviews on the mls so that we can use it. This will discourage bad service as the ml cannot get away if we have a "db". The infrastructure (telegram bot) is ready but i need a community to use it so that we can all benefit.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried these MLs for the month of Jan

https://sglonelyguy19.com/yiyi-massage/
Looks - Pre-milf
Boobs - Quite saggy
Body - Slight meaty, Chinese saying is 微胖. Skin is smooth
Massage - average strength, manage to loosen some knot
Sensual - FN during sensual. Cat bath into BBBJ and BBBJ technique is good. Lots of action during BBBJ.
Overall - Great. Did not cut corners, session was welly timed, left around 55mins mark
RTM - probably not as her looks does not attract me personally

https://sglonelyguy19.com/xiao-tian-xin-massage/
Looks - Pre-milf
Boobs - Not firm, but definitely not saggy also. Nice to grab.
Body - same as yiyi, slight meaty, 微胖. Skin is smooth
Massage - average strength, manage to loosen some knot
Sensual - HJ while she allows me to play her abalone and invited me for a tongue wrestle. Feel that she lubed her abalone before the main event, as it feels kinda water lubed texture when I played with it.
Overall - Great. No corners being cut and left around the 50min mark
RTM - same as yiyi, probably not as her looks is not what I am after

https://sglonelyguy19.com/love-massage/
Look - Mid 20s
Boobs - Nice firm boobs
Body - Slim and smooth skin. Have a few small body arts
Massage - average strength, manage to loosen some knot. Light phone usage
Sensual - Was wearing one-piece and she pulled down to waist level to expose her blossom. Lots of teasing with cat bath. Turned over and played with her boobs while she performed a standard vanilla HJ
After sensual, it was at 40mins mark, came back after shower and she offered for a head massage which was nice.
Overall - Okay. No corners being cut and left around the 55min mark
RTM - Maybe as she is quite a looker, but there are so many ladies out there to try~
Old 01-02-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircond View Post
Quoting tigerprawn’s gentle reminder.

PSA: recently, came across quite some sharing that resulted in bros losing their hard earned money

-MLs borrowing huge sum of money from several bros with sob stories
-MLs baiting bros to buy them stuffs

New bros please be careful with parting of your money. Many of the stories, “listen listen is good enough”.

Just a gentle reminder that this is a PSA.
Thanks bro. Just to reinforce the PSA, some ML, to avoid suspicion, ask for smaller sum (a few K) and I believe, did so with many bros and then disappear quite suddenly and quickly. It’s essentially love scam and just like love scam, they will make you think you got a chance for “deeper” relationship or that you are special to them but at the end you are left with big disappointment and a hole in your pocket. Some bros will likely be able to relate to who or what I am talking about. Take care bros.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Hi bro I cant see her profile since its alrdy removed on SLG but she seems very familiar. Is it at a hotel near Bug**? She offer bbbj and also top up for sex? Short aunty with bad attitude? Boobs big but fake?

I commandoed a ML like this a month plus ago, that time no reviews on her yet. But was a landmine and sounded like the person u described

BOOBMANIAC, let me know if same person. I will share my experience here for all to read.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BOOBMANIAC, let me know if same person. I will share my experience here for all to read.
Not sure if he will reply you coz the location is totally different.
The one he mentioned is along NE MRT line...
Don't go down the same rabbit hole. cheers
Old 02-02-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pls share,MR is always welcome.

But I am pretty sure it’s different person. The affected ML should be a favourite of our dear TS. Bro Stiffy, tiobo?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 02-02-2023, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy19.com/an-yi-massage/

Syt AnYi relist again, times to try your luck again
Old 02-02-2023, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15546 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you want to quit the scene, just quit. Don’t lurk around anymore.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1