The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
TS's over the top, pretentious style of writing feels like a troll, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here

Agree with the message here that TS is waging a lost cause. And that's because everyone needs human contact whether its sexual or non-sexual. In this case, TS needs to fuck and experience physical intimacy, but puts sex on a moral pedestal, thinking that there is a "right" kind of sex to have.

He will probably struggle until he accepts that fucking a FL and commercial sex are trivial matters, and learn to focus on the big picture.
You gotta admit it's entertaining to see the stupidity of youth bro. Reminds me of my own stupid young days hahaha
Old 01-02-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
You gotta admit it's entertaining to see the stupidity of youth bro. Reminds me of my own stupid young days hahaha
You took the words right out of my mouth lol

Couldn't resist deducting 45 points from him tho.

But apparently quite a lot of folks upped his points back so it looks like people actually like what he writes.

Maybe, one day he will understand that sex drive isn't a demon you should fight but something you should learn to enjoy

We are young only once, and once we are old and our cocks stop working,at least we have a lot of nice memories to remember by
Old 01-02-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Dont be penny wise pound foolish.

GTFO from the shithole dome 1 filled with photoshop bait, fugly saggy duds, and fake FRs. You must be new to the scene if you believe every FR in the dome 1 FR thread Could you get passable bonks in dome 1? Sure, with a lot of luck, or a lot of time, effort, experience to sift out the truthful FRs from the fakes.

Top up a bit more in dome 3 and u will be able to fuck slim, chio, busty high GFE/PSE viet/ang mo syts to ur hearts content.

Not saying that dome 3 has no duds, but duds are an exception to the norm in dome 3, while dome 1 is more of a mixed bag.

If you need recommendations, just check my post history. No need to thank me
Funnily enough, for my first ever bonk experience, I opted for Vpremium but those they told me needed few days to verify me. When i asked why they were so inefficient, those pretentious pricks told me about their "rigourous verification process" and how they have the highest standards. (*rolls eyes - how hard is it to check someones sammyboy post history lol).

I guess this was the reason why I only stuck to Dome 1, which to be fair saved me a lot of money compared to $300 a pop
Old 01-02-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Funnily enough, for my first ever bonk experience, I opted for Vpremium but those they told me needed few days to verify me. When i asked why they were so inefficient, those pretentious pricks told me about their "rigourous verification process" and how they have the highest standards. (*rolls eyes - how hard is it to check someones sammyboy post history lol).

I guess this was the reason why I only stuck to Dome 1, which to be fair saved me a lot of money compared to $300 a pop
There's probably more to it than just post history, maybe even involving mobile number databases shared between stables. And dont forget, there's probably a long line of thirsty chiongsters in front of you too

$300/$260 a pop, WYSIWYG, satisfying session vs time and money wasted, risk and trauma of a dud - its a no-brainer imo
Old 01-02-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

I chiong since 18. 34 now. Longest i go cold turkey is 6months. You can never quit...
Old 01-02-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
I chiong since 18. 34 now. Longest i go cold turkey is 6months. You can never quit...
Wow. Now I really FUCKING hate my life. Going into this scene is really the biggest fucking mistake of my life. Wish I was just some ignorant guai kia who never heard of sammyboy and all this nonsense. Ignorance is truly bliss.
Old 01-02-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
There's probably more to it than just post history, maybe even involving mobile number databases shared between stables. And dont forget, there's probably a long line of thirsty chiongsters in front of you too

$300/$260 a pop, WYSIWYG, satisfying session vs time and money wasted, risk and trauma of a dud - its a no-brainer imo
Lol bro. To be honest Vpremium pics also all photoshopped af/got filter.

But ya viet girl better than thai, at least they are fair. Quite curious as to why there is no dome for vietbus? Should be quite high demand and supply right.
Old 01-02-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
TS's over the top, pretentious writing style feels like a troll, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here

Agree with the message here that TS is waging a lost cause. And that's because everyone needs human contact whether its sexual or non-sexual. In this case, TS needs to fuck and experience physical intimacy, but puts sex on a moral pedestal, thinking that there is a "right" kind of sex to have.

He will probably struggle until he accepts that fucking a FL and commercial sex are trivial matters, and learn to focus on the big picture.
My writing style is not pretentious at all. Concise and sharp with just enough flair to keep readers engaged. There's nothing pretentious about it. No bombastic and unnecessary show of language to flex my literary prowess.

The big picture is that Im fucking addicted and cant quit. I see it clearly. And yes, im struggling really bad right now. I dont know if I will ever be healed or be able to overcome it. But if I dont, i am truly and utterly fucked.
Old 01-02-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth lol

Couldn't resist deducting 45 points from him tho.

But apparently quite a lot of folks upped his points back so it looks like people actually like what he writes.

Maybe, one day he will understand that sex drive isn't a demon you should fight but something you should learn to enjoy

We are young only once, and once we are old and our cocks stop working,at least we have a lot of nice memories to remember by
Again, you completely missed the point. Yes sex drive is normal and should be enjoyed, but only in the right settings. Within the confines of a loving and intimate relationship.

Not going on a sex rampage with third world villagers who were forced into this line due to economic hardship.

For some reason, you still refuse to acknowledge that I have a problem, and choose to normalize my behaviour.

Like fuck. I literally told you I have a sex addiction and that im struggling and in pain. But you still go off on a tangent and continue with your unrelated narrative about how bonking whores is a fun activity meant to be enjoyed to the fullest.
Old 01-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

TS, sibei drama leh you

want quit then quit la. still got confession and addiction.

lousy bonk then lousy bonk, still hve to twist until it’s your fucking fault for not going away

i really applaud you for your writing prowess.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
TS, sibei drama leh you

want quit then quit la. still got confession and addiction.

lousy bonk then lousy bonk, still hve to twist until it’s your fucking fault for not going away

i really applaud you for your writing prowess.

You should be grateful that you're not in my boat. I pray that you never get to experience what sex addiction to FL is like. Tried to quit for 1 week plus but relapsed. I really wanted to quit but I just fucking cant. I dont know why. Its like my whole brain and body just turned against me and I have no control. Thats how hard it is to quit this fucking bullshit.

Maybe to some of you guys reading, you may get a good laugh out of it and find it funny. I dont really care- at least you guys get some joy out of my misery so from a utilitarian perspective, its not that bad.

But I hope you change your mindset about addiction. Its not that easy to cure/fix. Its like going to a halfway house for drug addicts and telling them "Eh KNN just quit la why so difficult". See how they react bro.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol bro. To be honest Vpremium pics also all photoshopped af/got filter.

But ya viet girl better than thai, at least they are fair. Quite curious as to why there is no dome for vietbus? Should be quite high demand and supply right.
There is a difference between filtering to touch up, and filtering to deceive. Fortunately, my experience with VP is that pics are usually 80-85% accurate.

Before VP, vietbu were mostly in the ktv scene. No idea why, maybe more experienced samsters can shed some insight here
Old 02-02-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Again, you completely missed the point. Yes sex drive is normal and should be enjoyed, but only in the right settings. Within the confines of a loving and intimate relationship.

Not going on a sex rampage with third world villagers who were forced into this line due to economic hardship.

For some reason, you still refuse to acknowledge that I have a problem, and choose to normalize my behaviour.

Like fuck. I literally told you I have a sex addiction and that im struggling and in pain. But you still go off on a tangent and continue with your unrelated narrative about how bonking whores is a fun activity meant to be enjoyed to the fullest.
You are not addicted, you just have high sex drive. High sex drive is a blessing and a curse, it means you have high levels of energy and you can achieve more, but that also means you need to fuck more. Which is the reason why you relapsed, and you will continue to relapse. Unless you chemically castrate yourself.

If you choose to see this as a curse, then you will forever be torturing yourself and blaming yourself. I wonder why you want to do that. I see high sex drive as a gift, or rather the flip side of the coin of having high levels of energy and motivation.

There is no such thing as a horny man being able to "channel his energies to more productive pursuits". If a man needs to fuck, he will yearn for a fuck. Self-service helps, but only up to a certain point. In your early years, all you want is a warm, receptive pussy. When you get older, your bullets deplete and you want a quality fuck and the emotional connection that comes with it.

What you need is control of your emotions, so that not every sex bonk becomes an emotional trap. Not something that any 24-year old is expected to know how to do, most guys can't do it well into their 40s.

I am in a relationship with an ex KTV girl who was born a man, and yes she was born in a third world country. So in your books, I'm going to hell. The way I see it, I am already experiencing heaven on earth and I thank God that at 48 years old, my cock still works fine.

Last edited by Penguin23; 02-02-2023 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

i chiong for almost 30 years liao

brothels, massage, spa, health centres, FL, streetwalkers, KTV all been there done that

still loving fucking chio girls. Once u see it as part of life, what addiction is it
Old 02-02-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
You should be grateful that you're not in my boat. I pray that you never get to experience what sex addiction to FL is like. Tried to quit for 1 week plus but relapsed. I really wanted to quit but I just fucking cant. I dont know why. Its like my whole brain and body just turned against me and I have no control. Thats how hard it is to quit this fucking bullshit.

Maybe to some of you guys reading, you may get a good laugh out of it and find it funny. I dont really care- at least you guys get some joy out of my misery so from a utilitarian perspective, its not that bad.

But I hope you change your mindset about addiction. Its not that easy to cure/fix. Its like going to a halfway house for drug addicts and telling them "Eh KNN just quit la why so difficult". See how they react bro.
Quote:

It's amusing because you dont see the twisted logic of trying to create a therapeutic environment for yourself in the same place you are condemning and running away from.

Trying to be accountable here? To ppl who fuck whores for fun and gratification? And you say you are highly educated? HAHAHA

Sure, some of us sympathise with you. But this is really the last place you should be spending time in if you really want to "change".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1