The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Rashford got a goal ruled out for offside in the first half.

Kind of an uninspired showing with the first half ended 0-0.

Then, Casemiro strikes....and another ....within 5 mins.
Absolute game changer, this guy.

Yup, they got a bit slacky after going 3-0 up and let Reading grab one back.

Can see ETH sweat a little on his bald head. I mean he was already doing the subs expecting the players to hold up the 3-0 lead.

Antony kind of redeem himself with a better showing this time.
His fellow country man, Casemiro was quick to acknowledge his contribution for the 1st goal. Repeatedly pointing to Antony and signal to the crowd.
Think he is aware about all the flak Antony had been receiving lately.

Antony was picked as Player of the match.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 30-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Haha still lurking...
Why r there so many lurkers in this forum ahh ???....haha ..maybe I shd go underground too to protect my identity

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-01-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Have been keeping up with the results and performance of United and must say that ETH is doing a fine job indeed..

Am also keeping a close watch on the developments of the sellout by the blood sucking Glazers but not holding my breathe because those greedy bastards will squeeze every drop until there is none left.

I fear there might not be a sale after all.....

Cheerz
AC
Good to see u back after so long bro AC ...tot u switched to be a fan of other clubs already

Yah, u may be right, they seem to be asking for the sky to sell the club...who would be able to buy ???...they will never win any titles or cups if they r so stingy n not willing to back ETH up with more signings this January transfer window when all their arch rivals r strengthening their squads like nobody business e g Newcastle, Chelsea n Arsenal esp..

believe they will slip down from top 4 come end of season without more signings as more n more of their 1st team players r injured or suspended like in the case of Pool n they hv so many more matches yet to play ...see them being replaced by Chelsea in the top 4

Last edited by Rickey; 02-02-2023 at 10:12 PM.
Old 30-01-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Reports saying they want 7.2b quid. Forbes' last valuation of the club is about 4b. 3b over valuation. This after years of taking tens of millions in dividends annually, plunging the club into debt

The level of greed is fuckin' insane.

Let's see if anyone is willing to take the club out of debt, overhaul OT and Carrington.
Don't think anyone will be rich enough to buy looking at their asking price...not even the oil rich Saudis....maybe all this is a charade

Old 30-01-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
'Favouritism!' - Manchester United fans question Antony decision vs Nottingham Forest

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-news-26070855

Erik ten Hag was pleased with Antony's performance in Manchester United's 3-0 League Cup semi-final defeat of Nottingham Forest.

Ten Hag opined on Tuesday Antony "can do better" and urged the winger to be "more direct". Antony pre-empted Ten Hag's embargoed quotes by tweeting, "Seeking to evolve to give my best to the team!"

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ntony-26074503
He actually did better in their next match against Reading in the FA Cup assisting Casemiro in one of his goals

Old 30-01-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brazil 3 : 1 Reading

Controlled the game well but passing a tad slow in the first half. Picked it up in the second half and got the rewards. Nice to see Casemiro score, two quite different goals. Fred got a cheeky third and they switched off a bit after that. The goal they conceded was terrible - leaving a huge centreback unmarked and giving him a free header.

Onwards then.
Yes, u r right...it was an all Brazil affair against Reading ...Casemiro, Fred n Antony scoring or launching the attacks....Reading got no chance but the bad thing is Andy Carroll injured Erikssen n was sent off

Last edited by Rickey; 31-01-2023 at 09:13 PM.
Old 30-01-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Rashford got a goal ruled out for offside in the first half.

Kind of an uninspired showing with the first half ended 0-0.

Then, Casemiro strikes....and another ....within 5 mins.
Absolute game changer, this guy.

Yup, they got a bit slacky after going 3-0 up and let Reading grab one back.

Can see ETH sweat a little on his bald head. I mean he was already doing the subs expecting the players to hold up the 3-0 lead.

Antony kind of redeem himself with a better showing this time.
His fellow country man, Casemiro was quick to acknowledge his contribution for the 1st goal. Repeatedly pointing to Antony and signal to the crowd.
Think he is aware about all the flak Antony had been receiving lately.

Antony was picked as Player of the match.
Good analysis of the match bro ...Rashford was denied by VAR from setting a record of scoring 10 consecutive goals ...by VAR overturning his goal for offside...just like u said the other day Nott Forest got a goal overruled against United for offside also by VAR...so this is payback time for United ??

Last edited by Rickey; 31-01-2023 at 09:17 PM.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
.they will never win any titles or cups if they r so stingy n not willing to back ETH up with more signings this January transfer window when all their arch rivals r strengthening their squads like nobody business e g Newcastle, Chelsea n Arsenal esp..

believe they will slip down from top 4 come end of season without more signings as more n more of their 1st team players r injured or suspended like in the case of Pool n they hv so many more matches yet to play ...see them being replaced by Chelsea in the top 4
Today is the last day of the January transfer window n we can see Conte of Spurs n Arteta of Arsenal working so hard doing frantic last minute transfer deals for their teams b4 the deadline time in an hour's time...whilst ETH n the useless board appears to be relaxed n sleeping, satisfied with the players they now hv n not worrying abt losing Eriksson who will not be able to play again till end of season in May due to the serious injury he just sustained in the game against Reading hacked down by their idiotic player Andy Carroll

If this is the case, think they will prolly end up empty handed again of silverware for another season as they still hv to compete against strong teams like Arsenal n Man City in 4 different cup competitions without additional reinforcements to cover for injured or suspended players...if they can win one of the 4 competitions, can consider as a miracle liao...their only hope now is to win the Carabao cup

Last edited by Rickey; 31-01-2023 at 11:41 PM.
Old 01-02-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Today is the last day of the January transfer window n we can see Conte of Spurs n Arteta of Arsenal working so hard doing frantic last minute transfer deals for their teams b4 the deadline time in an hour's time...whilst ETH n the useless board appears to be relaxed n sleeping, satisfied with the players they now hv n not worrying abt losing Eriksson who will not be able to play again till end of season in May due to the serious injury he just sustained in the game against Reading hacked down by their idiotic player Andy Carroll

If this is the case, think they will prolly end up empty handed again of silverware for another season as they still hv to compete against strong teams like Arsenal n Man City in 4 different cup competitions without additional reinforcements to cover for injured or suspended players...if they can win one of the 4 competitions, can consider as a miracle liao...their only hope now is to win the Carabao cup
Apologies to ETH n the board...must eat my own words...wow, the guy is really something...does his work quietly n quickly at the last minute of the transfer window to get this prolific striker Marcel Sabitzer on loan from Bayern Munich to replace the injured Eriksson ...so quiet that I tot they were sleeping on the job ..my apologies again...so the race continues for MU to try win the 4 competitions they still r in...saw a video of him in play, wow he may even be better than Eriksson if he plays the way he did in the video ...GGMU !

Old 01-02-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...this prolific striker Marcel Sabitzer on loan from Bayern Munich to replace the injured Eriksson...
Um, wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. Can't even make it as a regular on Bayern's first team. Believe he was not even first choice on ten Hag's wishlist. Feels like a panic transfer, albeit only on loan (which is smart).

He is primarily a central midfielder, btw. Though he has played on the wing and as a 10 in his career.

Fingers-crossed he is better than I read.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 01-02-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

its unfortunate that eriksen will be out until end april, bad timing as this mth is packed with fixtures, hope sancho can return asap to boost the squad depth

ETH will slowly ease sabitzer into first team action, at least 2 weeks as a sub?

with eriksen out, fernandes will be the main creative force henceforth, possible lineup: DDG, AWB, shaw, varane, martinez, casemiro, fred, antony, fernandes, rashford, WW

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 01-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
ETH will slowly ease sabitzer into first team action, at least 2 weeks as a sub?
Quite unfortunate that he didn't make the cut-off to play against Forest in the league cup. The boss would surely have given him minutes, if we were in control by half-time.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 01-02-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Um, wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. Can't even make it as a regular on Bayern's first team. Believe he was not even first choice on ten Hag's wishlist. Feels like a panic transfer, albeit only on loan (which is smart).

He is primarily a central midfielder, btw. Though he has played on the wing and as a 10 in his career.

Think he can't be any worse than WW bah...did u see the video in the app "Manchester live" in which is shown the fantastic goals that he scored for Leipzig ???...if u see it, u prolly won't be doubting him that much...a picture is worth more than a thousand words

Old 02-02-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Seems like a walkover for them early this morning against Forest in the Carabao Cup 2nd leg...defeating them 2-0, goals courtesy of Martial n Fred ...total aggregate win is 5-0...heard that Bruno played magically to supply Fred his pass which led to Fred's goal

Old 02-02-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, that is my main concern too.
His reason for agreeing to the loan was he wanted more play time.

But then, I had been very wrong with ETH signings.
Eriksen -- this guy got a heart condition.....nuff said.
L Martinez -- wah lieu, so short, how to be CB in EPL...sure squash like a pancake by bigger size opponents.
Casemiro -- looking for retirement club in Man U??
WW -- 1.97m, yah i know he tall, but can score boh??

As it fans out, I was slapped 4 times....

I hope Im wrong again.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1