The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Any intel on Frankel Ave & Siglap near Fairprice .. Heard that got Pinoy joints .
appreciate..
Old 28-01-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went around Duxton Last night. Now is a really dead place . Went in to one the pub not really much hopeful for. Just purely touch touch hand and tCSS with me the whole night. Share with her sad sad story at home. Single mother la .....
Old 29-01-2023, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

This review is for my adventures for 27 & 28 Jan 2023.

Drunken Lane

I visited Drunken Lane at the concorde hotel area on 27 Jan 2023. I was previously attracted to the attire the staff were in last week, when i walked by to visit the toilet, that i noted down in my mind to visit this place the next time i am out debauching.

And as per the previous week, the ladies' attires this week did not disappoint as well. As i have mentioned previously, they are all decked out in attires meant to be groped, some more than others. In particular, i saw 1 SYT and 2 very slutty looking women in dresses that can be undone in 1 sec. Hahaha.

Unfortunately, the SYT got stolen from me by another customer, and the slutty ones are all otherwise occupied by other customers. And i am left with one of the less attractive ones. I still bought the lady 1 round though, but left after that to go to Coldplay, where i stayed for the rest of my night. 1 jug of beer and 1 lady drink cost me $90.

OBsession

I visited OBsession along Joo Chiat Rd on 28 Jan 2023. Plan was to drop by here and the other pubs at Roxy Square for a mug each, to report to the bros here on the situation. I never made it to the other pubs though

My previous visit to OBsession about 6 months back was quite depressing; only 3,4 old ladies on staff. But now, they have a couple of young and attractive ladies on staff. I can say that OBsession is now back in buisness

I met a lady whom i have met before about 5 years back, in the same joint. She is tall, slim and wearing a rather nice sexy dress. She sat with me and we catch up on old times and what we have been doing all these years. The normal small talk you guys know.

Well, the embarrassing part for me is, i bought the lady many rounds of lady drinks. I have to admit that i have taken a liking to this lady. Plus, my pants were unzip and my little brother was getting some TLC.

Unfortunately, at the end of the night, my bill was padded and it was not a happy ending for me. I bought like 4 rounds of 5 points [tequila shots] ($50 x 4) and 2 rounds of 10 points ($100 x 2) and had 2 jugs of beer ($25 x 2) but was charged $600 for the night instead. When i questioned the lady and the cashier, all they did was to pour another round of 10 points for the lady, which was actually green tea instead of tequila, cos i saw the cashier doing it on the sly. The lady didnt even finish all the shots i bought her, both the genuine ones and the green tea ones. And then at the end of the night, she even left without telling me. I managed to catch her outside waiting for a cab, where she kept apologizing to me.

Well, i am embarrassed writing this as i never thought i would kenna this kind again. Well, i guess men's weakness is really women. I might have overpaid and overspent (overbought a few rounds of LDs) a few hundred dollars. It is not life changing money to me and i can afford it. But it is really not cool for it to happen la; buay steady you know.

Ending Thoughts
Based on my experiences for the past few weeks and together with the reviews from the other bros, i have to say that Concorde Hotel area is the current place to be.

I am disappointed with myself for wasting money at OBsession. I will probably not return to this place for awhile. Maybe return one day to tell the lady of my disappointment (which she will not give a shit about).

I think tomorrow i go chiong some thai pussy at FL Dome 1 to let of some steam.
Old 29-01-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post

Drunken Lane

I visited Drunken Lane at the concorde hotel area on 27 Jan 2023. I was previously attracted to the attire the staff were in last week, when i walked by to visit the toilet, that i noted down in my mind to visit this place the next time i am out debauching.

And as per the previous week, the ladies' attires this week did not disappoint as well. As i have mentioned previously, they are all decked out in attires meant to be groped, some more than others. In particular, i saw 1 SYT and 2 very slutty looking women in dresses that can be undone in 1 sec. Hahaha.

Unfortunately, the SYT got stolen from me by another customer, and the slutty ones are all otherwise occupied by other customers. And i am left with one of the less attractive ones. I still bought the lady 1 round though, but left after that to go to Coldplay, where i stayed for the rest of my night. 1 jug of beer and 1 lady drink cost me $90.

OBsession

I visited OBsession along Joo Chiat Rd on 28 Jan 2023. Plan was to drop by here and the other pubs at Roxy Square for a mug each, to report to the bros here on the situation. I never made it to the other pubs though

My previous visit to OBsession about 6 months back was quite depressing; only 3,4 old ladies on staff. But now, they have a couple of young and attractive ladies on staff. I can say that OBsession is now back in buisness

I met a lady whom i have met before about 5 years back, in the same joint. She is tall, slim and wearing a rather nice sexy dress. She sat with me and we catch up on old times and what we have been doing all these years. The normal small talk you guys know.

Well, the embarrassing part for me is, i bought the lady many rounds of lady drinks. I have to admit that i have taken a liking to this lady. Plus, my pants were unzip and my little brother was getting some TLC.

Unfortunately, at the end of the night, my bill was padded and it was not a happy ending for me. I bought like 4 rounds of 5 points [tequila shots] ($50 x 4) and 2 rounds of 10 points ($100 x 2) and had 2 jugs of beer ($25 x 2) but was charged $600 for the night instead. When i questioned the lady and the cashier, all they did was to pour another round of 10 points for the lady, which was actually green tea instead of tequila, cos i saw the cashier doing it on the sly. The lady didnt even finish all the shots i bought her, both the genuine ones and the green tea ones. And then at the end of the night, she even left without telling me. I managed to catch her outside waiting for a cab, where she kept apologizing to me.

Well, i am embarrassed writing this as i never thought i would kenna this kind again. Well, i guess men's weakness is really women. I might have overpaid and overspent (overbought a few rounds of LDs) a few hundred dollars. It is not life changing money to me and i can afford it. But it is really not cool for it to happen la; buay steady you know.

Ending Thoughts
Based on my experiences for the past few weeks and together with the reviews from the other bros, i have to say that Concorde Hotel area is the current place to be.

I am disappointed with myself for wasting money at OBsession. I will probably not return to this place for awhile. Maybe return one day to tell the lady of my disappointment (which she will not give a shit about).

Bro @oreochcolate nowadays the scene has changed drastically. Have to be extra careful when you place an order. They might add phantom bill which you did not order or spend. Bring along the a buddy
Old 01-02-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Drunken Lane

OBsession

Ending Thoughts

lol, tanga
Old 01-02-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
Right in the room itself?sorry ah no such exposure..you guys not shy ah...
walau, all went to these places with the same objective, shy simi?
Old 07-02-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
jdksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have now tried all of the pubs in Concorde except Classy Mates. Heading there today. I’ll leave a full review after that for all the pubs there
Old 09-02-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh dear, your $600 could be a better spent in ktv

Quote:

Drunken Lane

OBsession

Ending Thoughts

Old 09-02-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 12
69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all

Went to Concorde yesterday ….visited After 6, Classy mates and Drunken lane. After 6 seems a bit overpriced with LD quoted at 5pt, 8pt and 12pts. Doubt you’ll get much action there based on what I saw ( other than a very sore wallet) drunken lane had the best priced whisky ( whisky drinker- Bo pian) 150 for bottle of monkey shoulder and the LD is quite reasonable at 36 ( 3pts) definitely got action. Ladies there are drinkers though- at one point it seemed that I looked away for a few seconds and 3 tequila shots finish. Seemed like they just breathed it in. I did quite like Classy mates. Very chilled relaxed place. Girls are fun to talk to. Not a lot of action but that probably is due to my age. Lol. I frequent rear admiral at katong a lot. ( I live nearby) and out of all the old people that go there, I seem the youngest. Lol. Roxy has a few pubs also. Always has a crowd. But action wise not like last time I think.
Old 11-03-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just thought I’d share my review here since I was browsing here to decide where to go tonight.

Ended up Drunken Lane - As people have pointed out it’s quite a striking bar mainly because they’re right there when you enter, and they have a quite a few well dressed girls outside.

Entered for a look but the manager was sitting right by the door - and was ushered right to a seat which I thought was good. Better than entering and being ignored if you ask me. Didn’t choose a girl but one of the more attractive one (to me) came to my table which was great.

Might be because I’m abit passive but the first two set of drinks were really just talking.

When she tried to get me for the third set, she suggested we use the couch. Small head took over and I agreed. We got to the couch and started making out a little towards the end of her third drink, thereafter she asked me to get another one. Small head still thinking so I did. Made out more after.

While I was hesitating over the fifth drink, she suggested that we could shift to the couch further behind where she could do more (at this point she had unzipped me and was stroking a little).

Now the moment she got the fifth one, she asked her friend (who wasn’t attractive at all/ think baby elephant) to join and then the two of them proceeded to try to convince me to get her a drink as well. Best part was that during the course of this conversation, she managed to finish half her drink.

That ticked me off.

Look I’m okay if you wanna drink faster, or bait me into buying more drinks, I’m okay. However, there’s a line right? (1) Don’t promise extra if you’re not willing to deliver; and (2) Don’t try to rip me off for the rest of your village just because I bought you a few

Ended up asking for the bill before she finished her fifth. Total damage was $355 (including my own drinks) and was there from about 9:30pm to 1:30am.

Would not go back again. Honestly for that amount, I would rather top up a little and go to a KTV instead. Higher quality girls as well. The place was empty the whole time I was there despite it being a Fri night, so maybe I should have taken the hint earlier
Old 11-03-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Bro Masquerader93 , heard that place is quite bright . Is it correct ?
Old 11-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Anyone been to Pirates Den in LP .., sister co of Rhythm & Booze ?
Old 12-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Anyone been to Pirates Den in LP .., sister co of Rhythm & Booze ?
Was there 3 days ago nothing much dont waste your time..
Basically old girls from r&b there..
There are other better joints...
Old 13-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Bro Masquerader93 , heard that place is quite bright . Is it correct ?
Yeah, they blacked out the windows so you can’t really see in, but it only seems to work one way so pretty glaring when you’re inside. Especially when sitting on the couches
Old 13-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gilldom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello bro,

Thank you for your FR. I am heading out tonight and would love to find these places for a nice time. Could you help me now the area?

Gill

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Was feeling bored last evening. Withdrawal symptoms kicking in full gear, no pinay to take care of me for over a week now. Decided to check out some old haunts to see what's new.

Been months since I went to RV. Less than a handful of pinay pubs there but on some occasions, quality can be pretty good and I was hoping to get lucky

BV – Happy Hour beer at $6/mug. About 12 pinays, ratings range from 5 – 7, a few eye candy there. Action-wise though, limited...hmmm they seemed more keen on playing pool and resting their butts. Only one came over and she was so proper I thought I was still at work.

Girls are on contract and from what I gathered, most have regulars who love to karaoke and boyfriends. Off I go after a beer & it will be a while again when I decide to spend my money there.

V – About 10 pinays here, ratings from range from 4 – 6.5. What they lose in looks they make up for in attitude. Now that's more like it, any girl you make eye contact with will come over to say hello.

I pick one, tall, slim, 20 year old. She gives me a little pinay comfort and asks if I like to rest on the sofa at the back. Hmmm sounds yummy, but here comes the catch. Each LD will cost $50 (at the back). I wouldn't have batted an eyelid last time but having been to AC where a bf cost less than that, I politely declined and chose to play pool with her instead. Turned out to be a good move as she was drinking her LD in double quick time. Reminds me of the TP I knew a few years ago, some honey for more money. That signalled it's time to go.

Thinking about TP made me want to go there. So next stop...TP!

CB - It's been about 6 months since I was last there and it was nice to be back. A buddy of mine also happened to be there. Had a short chat with him and a 23 year old from Bulacan wanted to comfort me. With the better ones already occupied and I got reacquainted with what this province could offer...mmmm masarap No gulping of drinks here. Thank you bro Mariko for reminding me of this place.

Side note: Fat (plump) guy who owns/runs/manages pub next door (ESS) is still about.

K – Final stop for the nite. Lots of pinays, but a little too dark to see how they look like. Settled into a seat and suddenly felt a hard slap on my shoulder. Turned and there she was, the wicked witch of the East! Not, its baby B from 2 years ago. Lost quite a bit of weight, looks a little more crazed. Ain't nobody else gonna sit with me now but it was nice to catch up with B. Bought her an LD for old times sake & true to form she gulped it down after 20 mins.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1