The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
celestine1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face My Life Story for the past 10 yrs - based on my personal true story

Dear Bros:

Just wanna share about my Life story.. This story is non-fictional and spans back across 10 years ago..
Just a brief intro of myself, I'm 28 yrs old and been through the conventional way of life like others (JC, Uni & getting a full time job etc).. During this time, I have been to China countless times (Lesser known cities in relation to vice with Singaporeans); got into relationships with PRCs, Vietnamese and Thais..

Having relationships with these foreigners taught me lots of experience and to date, I must say that though I'm no longer with them, I didn't regret getting into relationships with them.

I must also emphasise that my posts are all true events which happened in my life. I will not focus so much on the sex-action where you can get a plenty from other threads, but rather, I'll focus on minor details and the lifestyle of my past 10 years and events which actually took place.

Back in 2004 (beginning), I stepped into Geylang Lor 18 and got to know a girl by the name of Xiaofen. I was stopped by a guy in Geylang and taken to a hotel in Lor 18 where there was a selection of girls in a room. Upon meeting this girl, I was struck dumbfounded. She was only 16 yrs of age and me, only 21.. Age of the girl is true as she told me after verification of her passport.

I was super shy back then (a virgin).. She super chatty and this eased the tension and anxiousness in my heart. After a lengthy chat while lying on the bed for about 20 minutes, she initiated the sex process by stroking my didi through my pants.. I was in a still motion and did not reciprocate back.. She proceeded to take off her clothes and helped me to undress slowly.. Upon seeing her boobs, I just stared at them in stupidity. Her boobs were so soft and firm. I can't really remember what happened next as everything just went by on a flash. After the whole process was through, I looked at my watch, 2 hours have passed. Normally, a girl will only service her customer for 1 hour max and regardless of whether you have ejaculated, they will be done through or they'll ask you to add more money for ''overtime''.

For me, Xiaofen did not ask for any extra cent from me, and even gave me a discount for the whole session. After the sex session, I just played with her boobs while naked in bed and we continued our conversation. She told me that this was her first time to S'pore and she only lost her virginity to a bastard back home in Xiamen, China after her drink was spiked when partying.
That was why she's willing to come to Singapore to work. After this session, I came back to her for 4 consecutive nights as she's flying back to China a week later. I was smitten by her and did not mind the financial loss though I knew that it is all a game and no happy ending.

I must say that I'm very lucky to have met her. Since the first session when she gave me a discount, she did not accept any money from me for our subsequent sessions. She will take from her own pocket the amount which she needs to give her 'gui-gong' everytime we got together. Even the last night where I booked her for whole night, she did not accept a single cent from me.. I remembered during the days after i got to know her, I was frequenting Geylang very often to look for her. During one of the days, her gui-gong (she) was brought back by police where she stayed the whole night. Xiaofen called me when her gui-gong was arrested and said she was super scared as she was alone and fearful of being caught too. I came and brought her to places of interest in S'pore and later on, we spend the whole night in my home. Lucky me as my parents just happen to be overseas.

I remembered after she went back to China, I went back to hotel and booked a room for the whole night without any companionship, just lying on the bed and thinking fondly of our past sessions. i fell into a depressed mood and could not concentrate on anything, luckily it was uni holidays then so studies not much affected. Finally, I could not bear it anymore and brought a air ticket to Xiamen, China to visit her, where I really enjoyed myself thoroughly and even got to integrate myself into her family.. This relationship lasted a total of 3 years, until the end of my uni-days.

Fir more juicy details about my days in Xiamen, please camp on for my further posts which will come in due.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Re: My Life Story for the past 10 yrs - based on my personal true story

way to go, celestine!
Old 07-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
LightStriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Subscribed! Love reading all the interesting stories in this forum.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
LightStriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Subscribed. Keep it going. =)
Old 07-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Xiao long nu....

More More....
Old 07-09-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tat4u is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro waiting 4 more
Old 07-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ConanDestroyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 07-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Celestine... almost thought you were a chick
Old 08-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 21
saint_1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaint_1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is a good start. Will camp here for updates
Old 08-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
celestine1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During 2004 Nov, I finally managed to save up for my trip to Xiamen. Upon reaching, I really felt a sense of jubilation upon seeing her. She drove her elder bro's car to come and fetch me.. As she was only 16, she did not have a driving license and secretly drove out without her elder brother's knowledge. We drove to a small town called Anxi, which is away from the main city. Let me tell you, this place is heaven for guys, with the row of KTV's and shower centres along the street. If you have been to China, you will know what shower centres (xi zhao zhong xin) are. Best of all, everything is super cheap since Anxi was not well developed then.. I later got to find out that China is really driven by money (whatever problem money can solve, it's not a problem).. A speeding fine can easily be settled without paying if you have powerful contacts.. Causing the death of poor people in China is ok, just as long as you compensate their family. i got to see a real example in my case. Let me just say that Xiaofen has a 'big bro' in Xiamen who is a gang leader. I got into a good friendship with him since Xiaofen introduced me to him and asked him to 'take care' of me if I got robbed or anything happen to him. I was absolutely surprised when I met him.. He's friendly and looks like a student, with the white spectacle and clean shaven look... Let's name him Bro..

I unfortunately was surrounded by two guys one night while walking back to her home after a great session of massage, which I'll elaborate more in future. They stopped me and asked me to empty my pockets.. Luckily, I had almost nothing left after the massage and I just gave up an excuse that I'll call my friend to bring more money for them. Perhaps thinking that I'm a foreigner and therefore harmless and stupid, they allowed and hence I called Bro.. Within 10 minutes, 2 motorbikes appeared where I'm standing and without any exchange of words between the 2 bros, a fight broke out. Naturally, bro won since he had 3 others with him and the robbers were outnumbered. What really shocked me the next day was when Xiaofen told me that bro had these 2 robbers 'paralysed' by breaking their hands. One of the robber had to amputate his hand too. I'm seriously not kidding in this part. This is how the gangs work in China.. Upon seeing their friend get bullied, they will utilise their gang network to locate these 2 robbers and exact further revenge on them. After exacting revenge, bro even took out his gun (Yes, a real gun, not toy gun), shot one of them and threatened them that more will come in future. I previously asked bro where he had gotten his gun from and he told me in a relaxed tone that it's easily available in Shenzhen with just a few hundred RMB money.

Will post more about my experience in Massage parlours and KTV's in Anxi in the next post.. Gotta go as boss looking for me.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

love true stories ... camping here
Old 09-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
sailfish24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BCL25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 11-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BCL25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here for ue next instalment
Old 11-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Nice story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1