The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Then switched up the gear for faster thrusts. She was having a hard time controlling herself to let out loud moans, since there were people walking past our office outside, but that's the thrill of it yeah?
ah the fun of doing in office. i ain't having such opportunity~
Old 31-01-2023, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
i ain't having such opportunity~
Same here too
Old 31-01-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Agreed, the fun times while young and current is 2 different things. I just do what I can to have some elements of nostalgic feel while enjoying the perks of present.
chat with my friends over drinks, joke about this topic, we mentioned bonk young girls make us feel young again hahaha
Old 31-01-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian8123 View Post
chat with my friends over drinks, joke about this topic, we mentioned bonk young girls make us feel young again hahaha
Once we past certain age, most women would be considered young leh. Lol.
Old 31-01-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Shiok, can cum faster
Old 01-02-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorFrancis View Post
Nice update bro. Look forward to your next session.
Thanks! Hope you will enjoy the next update!
Old 01-02-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
ah the fun of doing in office. i ain't having such opportunity~
There's risk that comes along with the thrill, I would recommend anyone to check into a hotel instead.

If concerned about leaving trails, there are always condo rooms available for short time use and the girls usually knows about it
Old 01-02-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian8123 View Post
LOL looks like I could fit right in your group
Old 01-02-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielChan View Post
Shiok, can cum faster
But why? Or you referring to the girl?
Old 01-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
merseyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro. Please continue...
Old 02-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merseyback View Post
Good stuff bro. Please continue...
Cumming right up!
Old 02-02-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

This session was with Cherry again, my favourite go to girl. But just a warning, this won't be as juicy as the previous sessions with her, just to manage expectations before you read on.

Various reasons, mainly it was due to lack of proper preparations, for which I will elaborate later.

It was one of those days where we had about 2 hours or so to steal a quick bang before she heads back to work. So there wasn't time for a meal or romance, just straight up fuck and cum, not that I was against it anyway.

Isn't 2 hours a long time? (in case you are wondering)

Probably. Most fucks do conclude within 15 to 20 mins, foreplay included. But it's a little different here since there's a few things to factor;

1. travelling - to and fro is about 30 mins already
2. foreplay - due to our chemistry, it usually takes longer, roughly 30 mins

And that leaves around 1 hour remaining, which is not a lot of time. But anyway, let's get back to the update.

We headed to the usual spot, my office. Once I safely ushered her in, we had a short chat before the lights went off and commenced the stripping.

She was done in a jiffy, removing her own clothes and putting on the panties I passed her, and she laid down on the sofa bed to wait for me. It was a white cotton one with peach prints. Cute, but not functional since it's cotton, but that was the last I had and I wanted to use and dispose of it anyway.

For me, I only applied the delay spray during then, and in the dark, I couldn't tell if I did apply it effectively, and I couldn't take too long else it would arouse her attention. Well it's too late to be doing any rectification, so I joined her on the sofa bed.

I was already erected when I saw her naked body with just the panties on, the sight of it just turns me on no end. As I laid down, we began to french passionately, and she didn't waste a moment she reached to my 2IC to stroke it at the same time. And of course, I returned the favor by fondling her tits and nipples.

Just to avoid getting overly aroused by her stroking, I moved myself lower to work on her nipples with my mouth, so her hands are out of reach from my genitals. This is a strategic way to keep her arousement meter building up while keeping mine in check.

It is a no brainer; always strive to arouse the girl was much as possible, even if she cums, that's fine, girls are usually good for multiple orgasms, it wets them more and make them come back for more. But not for guys, we take quite sometime to recover after cumming. So unless you are a stud that can get yourself hard within minutes after cumming, better not bet on it. Premature ejaculation is a real sucker punch.

And of course, position was to my advantage, thus I also fondled with her pussy over the panties. However, cotton isn't the best material, it just wasn't soft enough to excite me as much as I wanted, but it beats having no panties or some other random panties not to my liking.

C: Mmm...

She left out soft moans. Great, she's in the right mood. Apart from our very first session;

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=267

subsequent ones have been more than decent, largely due to the GFE from frenching, ass rimming and she never said no to my panties fetish;

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=319

The panties fitted her just nice to complement her well endowed ass, and it felt great to grab those perky butt cheeks over the fabric.

She wasn't the passive type, so after she had her fair share on the receiving end of heavy petting, it was her turn for the dominant role. She had me lie down comfortably on my back, and the proceeded to work on my 2IC. She fondled it over my briefs for a while, before pulling it down to allow my 2IC to erect fully. Under the dim lighting, I could see my Kraken being fully erected and rock hard.

She gave me a brief handjob, then followed by a blowjob which was as good as always. As much as I tried to hold back my arousement, I couldn't keep myself totally quiet.

Me: urgh (biting my lips)

Don't get me wrong, I didn't feel any discomfort. In fact, the blowjob was so well executed, I had to muster all my resistance available to stop myself from moaning out loud. It was deep enough to hit the back of her throat at times, and just tight enough for me to feel maximum stimulation without feeling pain. But that's not even the climax of her ability.

She then moved on to ass rimming, and in sync with her position, I lifted both my legs up to give her more room to perform her deed. Well of course I made sure I did clean up my butthole before this.

My defence failed.

Me: Oh... Ah...

I moaned out loud, naturally. The sensation she was delivering to my butthole, just made me totally vunerable and desperate for more. While there's no pressure applied to my 2IC, meaning my cum meter wasn't on the rise, the sensation made me more aroused and made my already rock hard Kraken even harder. Damn it, she's a master at ass rimming.

She stopped the ass rimming, an indirect signal to tell me it was my turn to be dominant. As we exchanged position for her to lie down, I could feel my butthole wet with her saliva, pretty much like I was just done with a bout of watery stool passed out. Sorry for the gross description but hey, what other instances would have gotten my butthole wet?

Time to release the Kraken! And my first round was to dry hump her in missionary, and though the fabric wasn't as smooth as I wished, there was a strange but nice sensation from the roughness of it.

C: Urgh... Urgh... Urgh...

She was letting out moans of approval. Clearly I was doing it right. But how could I just remain at just rubbing? I then moved onto poking, while I couldn't see if I positioned my 2IC at the right spot, I could feel it indenting her panties as the fabric was the only thing in between my Kraken and her love hole.

C: Oh...

She liked it.

Was dry humping ever this good during my younger days? The days when I religiously stuck to just heavy petting and dry humping, in fear of engaging in real sex and risking unwanted pregnancy. Those days weren't bad, just that there are 2 layers of fabric instead of 1, so while it's another layer of protection, it reduced the sensation as well. For sure I did cream my briefs when I ejaculated, but I would consciously distance the genitals to avoid letting the cum overflowing onto the girls' panties. It just meant that I humped a lot more and longer to ejaculate, but I didn't do much poking during then. Probably my 2IC wasn't as hard as it can get now.

I felt my cum meter rising faster than expected. Not good, I would ruin the whole thing if I ejaculated prematurely. I had to stop the dry humping, but it needs to be done smoothly. If I laid back down with her, it would probably prompt her to stroke my 2IC with her hands, deliver another round of blowjob + ass rimming, or even penetration.

Hence the only viable and most logical action to undertake was to...
Old 03-02-2023, 02:30 AM
Samster

Hi bros!

If you are reading this, I would like to thank you for reading this thread. Extra gratitute should you be commenting also, much appreciated!

I will try my best to update on the throwback sessions I had as much as possible.

And just for fun sake, perhaps you can suggest what can be done for my next bang session? Could be something that I have or haven't done before, and if I do manage to execute, I will make it a point to elaborate in detail in my updates.

But please don't request for anything gross, like 2 girls 1 cup kind of genre, that's a no go. I am not that into extremes consisting of human waste. Which means anal sex is out as well.

And no raw please, the risk is on me so enough said.

I am not very imaginative, but I can roughly list out somethings that I rarely do and wouldn't mind trying out;

Cum in mouth - I haven't done this for a long time, as far as I can recall, it was years ago, probably like 10 years ago or even longer

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...9&postcount=27

I do enjoy it, it's just hard to get it done. When the feel to cum is there during sex, the natural thing to do is to follow through and unload in the pussy (with condom on of course) or away from it (withdrawal method). If the girl is in control i.e. in cowgirl position, she would probably also want to follow through and get the cum shot, since it could make her orgasm as well. It's kind of a hassle to pause the sex, withdraw, remove the condom, then resume with handjob or blowjob to get the ejaculation done.

But hey, I am not saying I won't do it, I will if any bros wants it, and I will do what I can to make it happen and document it in my updates.

69 - ok, I admit it's not something exactly exciting but for most sessions, I don't do it, simply cos it's a hassle to get into position. But still, I am game for it if there's request for me.

Oh yes, you can request for me to keep the panties on or off, else I will just do what I feel like during the actual thing.

Cut the panties - like literally slice it open for fucking instead of just pulling it to the side. I mean I don't usually carry scissors with me, and it might be a little weird to be holding one. But I can easily place one in the premises for use. Since the panties are just for 1 time usage, it doesn't bother me if I destroy it or not, it will be disposed at the end anyway.

Ass rimming - I've never been on the giving end, sometimes I wonder how it can arouse the girl more. I've been doing a fairly good for cunninglus so I don't know if licking the ass makes any difference.

Or if you have any suggestions, do put forth, I do take suggestions, but of course subjected to my thereshold. I am planning for the next session to be with either Cherry, as they are more open to my kinky requests.

Let's get the conversation going!
Old 07-02-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

This is a throwback to 1 session I had with Cherry (manicurist).

We don't meet very often, since she's usually busy with work, like proper work as a manicurist. And often, she will fly off to Vietnam to visit her family.

This was the only the 2nd time we met, and she already left a deep impression in me, just before we got into action.

As she undressed, I was about to pass her a new pair of panties to put on, when she took out hers from her handbag. It was given to her at our very first session, which she took it back home, had it washed and ready for me. In between the meetings, we did communicate over WeChat, and she kept in mind what I desired.

She wanted me to go to her place instead, a master bedroom with attached toilet. More importantly, no additional charges. I was tempted, but I was put off by the distance. The thought of going all the way there and back just didn't sit well with me. So I had her come over to my office instead.

Wearing just her panties and nothing else, she came over to me, we hugged tight and locked each other in deep frenching. Since frenching is not common for such, I appreciated it a lot and enjoyed every moment of it. While she didn't have the best body to boast of, she made it up with lots of GFE and willingness to let me try out what I wanted.

I was so engrossed in the frenching, I only realised I was still fully clothed when she started to undress me. Swiftly my T-shirt and pants were off, leaving me in my briefs only to match her. She didn't hesitate to stroke my 2IC, which excited me a lot. Time to turn up the sexciting meter.

I kept the lights on as I wanted a lighted view of her, and she didn't mind about it as well. I had her seated on the table facing me with her legs opened up. You could probably guess what I was intending to do already.

We resumed frenching and I worked my hands on her tits and nipples. Then slowly I moved downwards and worked on her nipples with my mouth.

She let out soft moans of approval. I stroked her pussy over the panties.

C: Oh...

More approval moans. By now, I was fully erected, thanks to her stroking and moaning. I straightened up and push my genitals against hers, which was perfectly placed due to the table height. While dry humping her, we resumed frenching again. Yes, there's a lot of passion going on. Besides grinding, I made it a point to alternate with poking for more fun, like as if I was forcing my 2IC in my briefs to penetrate her through her panties.

Sick hentai stuffs, but I love it.

But there's more to come (not cum, not yet).

I enjoyed the grind a lot, but as much as I wanted to go on forever, I couldn't resist getting more aroused and cum meter rapidly rising. I had to stop before I ruin the whole thing.

You might be wondering, just grinding her and already I felt like cumming? There's nothing for me to be ashamed of, yes, I felt the strong urge. We were grinding for a good 10 minutes at least. With frenching and the sensation resulting from our fabrics, it was a love and hate thing.

Time for a strategic break. Very smoothly, I sat down on the chair just behind me, and I transited to cunninglus (over her panties) while my 2IC got it's well deserved retreat. She had her feet on the table, forming a "M" so that I had full area access, and leaning back slightly with her palms also on the table to support her incline. Since she made herself comfortable, I increased the intensity of my licking, but keeping the panties still on for more fun.

The bottle of water I've placed within my reach, was now required. With my mouth still in contact with her pussy, I uncapped the bottle and dripped some onto her pussy.

She shuddered a little, probably due to the coldness of the water. But she was soon back to moaning when I upped the intensity with my mouth and tongue, adding my teeth occasionally to spice up the tension.

I poured more water over it, to the extent that I could suck it in and swallow. Of course, most of it just flowed onto the table but I didn't care about wetting the table, or the floor for some elevated foreplay.

By now, the area around her pussy and butt was just soaking wet, and it's time to remove off the panties for some raw action. Off it came and I followed up with fingering and raw cunninglus.

C: Ah... Ah... Ah...

She was now lying on her back on the table, savoring every moment I was delivering to her.

Hell of a foreplay... so far...
Old 08-02-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
apprause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice juicy updates. Thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1