The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 14-01-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
umbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Kate was my type pf gal. She look what was shown in the pic. She has long dark hair, pretty cute and beautiful lady. Totally gentle and elegant type.

Her figure was sexy with nice curve and slim with small B natural sensitive nipple. Pic above show off her perky ass.

Great attitude. Started with shower, bbbj and catbath then bbbj again. The BBBJ was damn powerful with lot of pattern and stroke. Very skillful with all kinds of techniques. Varies the suction strength, speed, DT vs strong tongue flicks on the tip.

Frenching was wild with lot of smooching sound from the beginnering till the end.

Pussy was small tight and painted her till she beg to stop as she cannot resist it. Painter she is meant for you. It is well worth my efforts. Taste her cunt and you will know how i felt.

Her FJ was accommodative to any requests and she was able to take long and deep peneration during FJ and she has good stamina too.

Straight went into doggie, then 3 or 4 more positions, then standing doggie. then Then finished in max penetration position. She was moaning and whining in pleasant. What a horny lady.

Her GFE was definitely nice and friendly. Hardworking and know how to please and coax a man. Not a time watcher and non commercial feel at all. She was able to communicate in english.

Session was fantastic. Completely satisfied session. Worth every cent spent.

Thumbs up to SNS for these great gem
Old 15-01-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
apacheapex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried yejun?
Old 15-01-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 8
bolangkong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolangkong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simple FR for SNS Ariel

Looks: nice features, gorgeous and a attractive eye, nicer than photos.
Complexion: fair and smooth
Boobs: D cup boobs and pink nipples that suite her size.
Body : super toned body, petite with a sexy perky ass
Pussy: nice small pink shaven pussy, wet and tight
BBBJ: skillful with good suction, and deep throat all the way non stop
FJ:Great in all positions but seem to prefer doggy. Will recommend cowgirl to truly experience her in her full glory.
GFE: Easy to talk to and would embrace you close between the acts. Feels like a long lost lover. Not a time watcher and makes you feel taken care of throughout.
RTF: sure, why not

Holyshit. Damn sexfied and damn shiok session.

Thank you boss for bringing this gem.
Old 15-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Xclusive Meiji?

Price worth it ?
Old 16-01-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 5
japankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Anyone tried Xclusive Meiji?

Price worth it ?
Definitely Worth it Bro.
I took her and location and amenities are different from the usual bonk in other domes.
Real Pic thats what important and service is good.
Had booked Reika today later in the afternoon. Cheers.
Old 16-01-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 5
japankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfang View Post
Imho, not wotth your time, use fake pic. Is korean but definitely not young. Super commercial feel.
Yes Bro the Pics are too good to be true. Covered face seems too fake should be able to find under some Instagram or models pic.
$1000 for 21yo blah blah i think its unreal hence i did not bite and took from Xclusive instead. But after reading what u mentioned i think i made the right choice

Say No to Fakes and Just Cancel i think its the best.
Old 16-01-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 0
rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!

Nvr trust the so called Korean.
Old 16-01-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
rubsiow331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ayala - SNS
Face: Pretty face, young, vixen and foxy look
Personality: Bubbly and chatty
Body: pefect sexy type with slim and voluptuous shape
Boob: natural E cup, nice to suck and touch and feel
French: Great kisser, wild and passionate french ��
Catbath: SUPERB, one of the best I had��
BBBJ:amazing tongue action and powerful BBBJ in multiple pos
FJ: she gone wild and can ride really well until I cannot tahan
GFE : Excellent, treated like bf and feel like being rape by her.

She is a gem not to be miss. Please treat her nicely.

Last edited by rubsiow331; 16-01-2023 at 08:10 PM.
Old 16-01-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here tried Era and/or Olivia Zelda? Really 22yo? Pretty?
Old 16-01-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
fly2space33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=903963

My FR on Ariel form SNS

okt: friendly, prompt
Looks: 8/10 (gorgeous, nicer than photos)
Boobs : 8/10 (shapely D boobs with big nips)
Body: 8/10 (smooth skin with slim, fit and tight and sexy ass)
bbbj: 8/10 (very good, slow and slurping effect and deeptroat)
Pussy: 8/10 (shaven, wet and tight and responsive to my painting)
fj: 8.5/10 (wet with nice stereo and good cowgirl. i think she seem to be enjoying it)
GFE 8.5/10 (Feel like fucking gf and non commercial feel)

Thanks for arrangement.
Old 17-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 9
oysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mia from elite69

Thanks to okt for the arrangement, I got the first blood 😍,happen to be at central area, meeting a client for lunch meet up, yeah.

Looks 8.5/10 tall and slim figure and blonde hair with friendly service

Body 8.5/10 great pair of boobs and nice ass

French 9/10 can tongue fight

Bbbj 8.5/10 can take it deep and she will slowly lick the whole shaft

Fj 8.5/10 did her missionary at first and her nice hair, face expression plus moan is those very horny type, turn her around and fuck her doggy is even better as her ass is quite thick so the piak piak sound is loud plus her moan ... her pussy juice alot too that makes me even more high when i pump her hard

Worth the value and session with Mia, 👍🏻
Old 17-01-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
MrPeach is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrPeach is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Mika SNS:

Mika is a beautiful, voluptuous and sexy woman. I couldn’t keep my hands off her and we quickly continued to the bed for more action.

She is easily aroused as we fondled and roamed each other’s bodies. Fingering her was easy as she gets wet really quickly. Her boobs was perfect and huge, awesome to grab and have fun.

We tried many different positions on the bed but Mika’s fav is doggy. Man, was I in for a shock! Her nonstop moaning and push back against me was all I needed to continue pounding her. Doggy lovers, please take note, mika won’t let you off ��

All in all, an amazing session, workout and shower down after was fantastic. Her servicing skills are top notch and GFE super high.

Will definitely RTF soon!
Old 17-01-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

Review on Meiji

Nice 4star Hotel in the heart of town!!

Like stable's previous reviews, it impressive with the items they use.

Feels alot more atas and more feel while bonking.

Meiji gives out a very powerful GFE. Long Legs super sexy, polite with good english. Non stop frenching and she gets HIGH easily
A bit of painting and fingering she goes weak with her cum fuck me face bros that can tahan not to fuck i salute lol.
I went in and out within 30mins. Sibei power.

Will plan an RTF session 100% for her.
Old 17-01-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Aisha SNS:

The pros -

Sweet girl who gives a nice GFE. Quite service oriented and helps you shower both before and after. Quite tight down there too, in front and behind . She's a very passionate kisser with lots of frenching.

The cons -

Some scarring on the breasts, from plastic surgery. The breasts are still nicely rounded though, and seem to be D cup rather than C. Blowjob was a bit inexperienced as well and needed a bit of guidance.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (I'm more of a PSE person although GFE is nice on occasion)

RTF? Maybe. She definitely puts in the effort.
Old 18-01-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 14
subaloo is one of the Best!subaloo is one of the Best!subaloo is one of the Best!subaloo is one of the Best!

Mika from SNS

She look tall and has a slim, well fit and tight body and a perky butt. She has a small tattoo at her thigh area that make it very sexy. I cannot spot any fats on her body with slender legs. A young beautiful, voluptuous, fair and sexy woman.

She look like what was shown in the pic stated below.

She strip me slowly and piece by piece then proceed to shower where she will clean me from head to toe.

In bed, she will lick me like a pussy cat from head to toe and then her frenching was no horse run, it was passionate and deep all the way with high GF feel.

Her BBBJ was the highlight, very powerful and strong type with very good suction with lot of slurping effect and some deepthroat.

Her pussy was nicely shape. It was wet and i gave her a very good paint to make her horny and aroused that she moan and whine in happiness.

The FJ was great. No KY needed and i could feel the tightness when i penetrate her deep, long and hard. She was responsive and is not the shy type as she was able to accommodate all position. She has good stamina too. Her nonstop moaning and push back against me when i pound her in doggie make me cum in no time.

She is hardworking and friendly. The service standard was tip top and not a time watcher, goes all out.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1