The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-01-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Huh? 7P Cannot meh?
I visited her twice so far.

I still remember the first time before I visit, i read fr here, people was saying like she is very strict, just be a good boy and follow all her instruction. Which I agree to some extent.

Basically she has her own SOP, but for me, both times during the HJ, she will sit beside me with her back facing me, and she is the one take my hand to her boobs and ask me zhut. And at first I was reluctant, but she ask me to zhut stronger. If I don remember wrongly, I did wrote a FR here saying I looks like the one servicing her boobs. Zhut until my hand tired.
I think you are confused?

Zhut meaning is use mouth to suck the boobs..... using hands to rubba does not count. 😄
Old 31-01-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
+1000

After aggressively bashing breeze/panda, now become Rayna, wonder who’s the next victim. Don’t know why need so extreme.

Bash ML 也就算了, brothers here share slightly positive FR nia, also tio shoot say is WK lah, blah blah blah. This totally become uncalled for and unnecessary.

Maybe hor, he’s the WK himself but no money to fully Bao the ML. End up ML still have to work. So 小弟弟 become jealous want to stop her getting too many customers.
Ok I apologies, I watch too many k drama lately. Lol
Seriously, YMMV means a lot. Even those services stated can be subjective and debated.

My point is better to lower or manage expectations.

Better not to generate too much negative energy within oneself and the forum. Yes, it's free speech but it will still cost something.

Better to find your own and establish your own connections. The fun will be more satisfying. No need to really share and compare then.
Old 31-01-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
I think you are confused?

Zhut meaning is use mouth to suck the boobs..... using hands to rubba does not count. 😄
We need to conduct refresher class for 2022 Liao. Or else ML kena this ...and who said can zhut?
Old 31-01-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Zhut is when a guy uses his mouth to cup the ML’s nipple, then contracting the muscles of the lips and mouth creating a vacuum which in turn causes the “zhut” sound. The guy may also use his tongue to simulate the ML’s nipples at the same time hence causing the ML to be shiok shiok.
So in short not not just suck, must suck it with sound.
No sound no count!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
We need to conduct refresher class for 2022 Liao. Or else ML kena this ...and who said can zhut?
The above definition of Zhut can Ma?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 31-01-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Alamak.. Seems like not everyone here is from EDMW..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-01-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

My rod itchy for one last session before the new year kicks in.

Was texting a few of the BBBJ girls, sadly non of them are available at my likened timing. Settled for Cheng Zi, as I am in the central area too.

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-chengzi/

Looks: I would say the photo are her, just that complexion are not as good

Body: Petite lady with a natural small tits, boobs lover may not like

Massage: Did not opt for massage

Sensual: This is where she shine for me. Able to zhut and 4G roaming. She is with underwear all the time and only allow light kisses. Spent the full hour with her.

Location: I would say its perfect since it is really in the central region

RTM: May not RTM as I would still prefer those with BBBJ.

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 31-01-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-chengzi/

Sensual: This is where she shine for me. Able to zhut and 4G roaming. She is with underwear all the time and only allow light kisses. Spent the full hour with her
One of the best "under the radar" finds for me recently! Been quietly visiting this minx - already 3 times in the last two weeks. Hot babe, head turning instagram girl looks, slender body, lovely flowy hair, steamy action. Oozing with quiet charm. Very loving and attentive right to the last minute. Newly enlisted in my rotation. Defo one of the top "SN MLs" for me.
Old 31-01-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Zhut is when a guy uses his mouth to cup the ML’s nipple, then contracting the muscles of the lips and mouth creating a vacuum which in turn causes the “zhut” sound. The guy may also use his tongue to simulate the ML’s nipples at the same time hence causing the ML to be shiok shiok.
So in short not not just suck, must suck it with sound.
No sound no count!

The above definition of Zhut can Ma?
Ahhhh i see, now I know what is the meaning of the zhut here lol.

I thought zhut as in grab..my bad
Old 31-01-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Old 31-01-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
After aggressively bashing breeze/panda, now become Rayna, wonder who’s the next victim. Don’t know why need so extreme.
Poor gal had to post a statement on her moments to address the issue..

He is like that de.. Even if few months past and got a good FR posted he will shoot it down and repeat the same old thing lol..

As usual, like playing crypto, DYODD and ownself judge if the ML is worth spending 100+ for..

Old 31-01-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Hahaha paiseh bro didnt know it.

But tbh, for me I dont really concern on can zhut or not, because what aroused me the most is french. And I know 95% of the ML dont provide, which sometime I really envy those Andy lau bro that get french from ML. Some bro can get it from xuanxuan, tutu, and even kiki.
Old 31-01-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha paiseh bro didnt know it.

But tbh, for me I dont really concern on can zhut or not, because what aroused me the most is french. And I know 95% of the ML dont provide, which sometime I really envy those Andy lau bro that get french from ML. Some bro can get it from xuanxuan, tutu, and even kiki.
Alot of this services are spontaneous & impromptu. Imagine asking you to dfk a BFW (Big fugly woman), guarantee you will say no way, vice versa.
Old 31-01-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Alot of this services are spontaneous & impromptu. Imagine asking you to dfk a BFW (Big fugly woman), guarantee you will say no way, vice versa.
Haha yea, but cant deny that good looking guy easier to get. Or just rtm a few times. But I personally dont rtm the same lady for more than twice.

The most recent one I can remember is the ML automatically french me. Funny thing is when She open the door for me, she kind of have a surprised face, then she told me I look like her brother in law. During the deeds she got so aroused and non stop french me. She secretly in love with her bil, and imagine me as him lol.
Old 31-01-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

bro you thought 擦玻璃 sound meh. almost fall off the chair but a good laugh thou.
Old 31-01-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 11
ionized deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblr View Post
Location mw right?
Actually what is the put off about mw? Have not been there but thinking of trying out. Is it coz need TT to check in and also may bang into other people?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1