The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 21
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Arrangement: Responsive and polite.

Looks/Character: Indeed beautiful. Her eyes were indeed mesmerizing. Those going for looks, this is fail safe! W is indeed cheerful and chatty type as some bros has mentioned. Quite some laughter during the session and it certainly helps to liven up the mood 8/10

Body: Seems enhanced but sensitive to touch. The moans lingers on. Proportionately shaped. I like it. 7.5/10

Massage: Hardworking and constantly checking her strength and coverage with me. Calf muscles massage was a good plus for me 7/10

Sensual: She is patient. Slowly and steadily, she works her way to understand the regions where I felt good. She is naughty to a good extent. I do like the atmosphere she creates and her gfe 8/10 (credit to the other bros for teaching her?)

Others: Not a time watcher at all. She gives the innocent vibe frequently. Much adored by me.

RTM: A sure Yes

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/
Old 28-12-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Wah even jio you for holiday
Jio me for holiday = jio me for all expenses paid holiday. LOL

And to that pathetic pussy bro that zapped me because he is jealous of my good r/S with “his” MLs
I pity you bro. Go get a life and try harder. Have some balls to leave your nick.
This is a open forum. Sharing is caring. at least I contribute my fair share of genuine MRs to this community.
Whereas U just hide behind your nick and only know how to zap when your insecurity is triggered. Ouch that’s hurts! Lmao.

Update: 10Q to bros that upped me back up. Leave your nick. Will return the support. Your appreciation is heart warming.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 28-12-2022 at 10:39 AM.
Old 28-12-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 15
hakuyo is one of the Best!hakuyo is one of the Best!hakuyo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Below is my personal opinion based on first session:

OMM (Not listed?)
Packs a very good massage with very high sensual and high playability.
Looks wise, personally gives me an auntie vibe tho there are many FRs that say she’s pretty. So look wise is subjective I guess.
Also provide SM service. Hard core heavy flavoured ML.
I more scare of her raping me than she scare of me.
Overall a good massage with an action packed session.
A ATB version of Soda.
I feel OMM closely resembles hk actress yang gong ru.
Old 28-12-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakuyo View Post
bro I seconded you on above comment. Certain angles of hers really do reminds me of Yang Gong Ru... especially when she's smiling..

Too bad she don't smile much, she does look alot cuter when smiling ..
Old 28-12-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakuyo View Post
She does a little! But OMM scares me.. Hahaha I remember the first time I went, she pin me down and tried to make me squirt after I cum..

That feeling..... Can die!
Old 28-12-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

her boobs are
Old 28-12-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
She does a little! But OMM scares me.. Hahaha I remember the first time I went, she pin me down and tried to make me squirt after I cum..

Wa that actually sounds good, feel like trying her out when she's listed again
Old 28-12-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Some hardworking bro managed to dig out OMM WhatsApp and another bro confirmed it’s still valid. Can check that out. Don’t have to wait till she is listed again.
Thanks bro, gonna search for the number later.
Old 28-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post

Squirt after you cum?! Wow. Sounds kinky. U make me
Gian to go find her again man. Yes. her session is like you are kena raped by OMM rather than the other way round. She is like Feifei. To squirt after cum means she is pressing on your prostate gland which means fingers up ass? LOL
Old 28-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovehoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro out there.

Anyone visit her before? Any review on this?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mi-li-massage/
Old 28-12-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehoney View Post
Bro out there.

Anyone visit her before? Any review on this?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mi-li-massage/
Use the search function. Someone wrote FR already
Old 28-12-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
For a ML experience, she’s not worth the $150.
Neither dead gorgeous nor model liked figure. Acceptable nia.
Location at Orchard 4 stars hotel.
Massage is piano trained.
B+ boobs and a forest below.
Didn’t opt for upsized menu… cos she is just mehhhhhhhh.

Save your $150 guys
Nevermind.
Old 28-12-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvadaKedavra View Post
Any recommendations (by any chance)? Understand a bit off-topic because this thread about ML, but I was also hoping to get FJ haha.
majority will advocate not to mention over and beyond services openly.
Old 28-12-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvadaKedavra View Post
Any recommendations (by any chance)? Understand a bit off-topic because this thread about ML, but I was also hoping to get FJ haha.
FJ other threads uh. But if you wanna get an FJ from her. Just ask. She’s a FL. But probably a dead fish lol.
Old 28-12-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Squirt after you cum?! Wow. Sounds kinky. U make me
Gian to go find her again man. Yes. her session is like you are kena raped by OMM rather than the other way round. She is like Feifei. To squirt after cum means she is pressing on your prostate gland which means fingers up ass? LOL
Very scary, especially with all the BDSM and stuffs hanging around.
只有你不敢的,没有她玩不了的!
Not for faint hearted bros

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1