The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-01-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Lol just be careful..if you post right after your visit...she may track and know your number and also give you a negative comment
I waited alr haha. This is a delayed review. Unless suay suay this 2 weeks only i visited her lo. Den time to go back to dome 1 liao
Old 02-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Thanks for the MR
I almost went.

That’s a very expensive milf, SLG claimed they have verified photos are real.
Maybe kenna bait n switch?
Okt posting u believe ah?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/an-yi-massage/

Anyone managed to book her recently? She always says she is "fully booked" even when I messaged in the morning. Tried booking in advance but no response or that she responded very late so what is the point of messaging back anyway if she is not willing to take in customers...lol...looks like she has found some rich sugar daddies or carrot heads liao...
Ignore la...so many MLs out there....ask n know the details doesnt make u feel better.....complaint to SLG and they dun even care...

Even if u knw she not keen to massage u or whoever....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-01-2023, 05:23 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Ignore la...so many MLs out there....ask n know the details doesnt make u feel better.....complaint to SLG and they dun even care...

Even if u knw she not keen to massage u or whoever....
Yeah bro...lol..i just wanna find out what is the hype on her...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 02-01-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for LinLin:
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/linlin-massage/

Location: Good for foot soldier; 10min walk from nearest MRT.

Look: Was expecting some misclose but real person looks better than the photos.
And those knockers on her are OMG.

Service: Was welcomed by a big hug from her, the place is really clean and smells damn good; the bedsheets, towels

Massage: not there for massage but the way she teases and touches reminded me of baby who RTC.

GFE: High GFE; almost like baby but more joyful, teases u like how ur GF would.
Got a surprise peck on the lips by her and we went on with the wet kisses.

Sensual: Very much, knows the spots to arouse u, with all the catbath and licking.

HJ: With all the kisses and licking, stimulation gao gao, i didnt get to hold very long LOL

RTM: yes, will be going back for her GFE and sensual
Care to share.
Old 02-01-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-ada/

MR for ML Ada

Looks: 7/10 MILF
Body: 8/10 Very good for her age
Boobs: C+ slight saggy
Pussy: Shaved
Kiss: NA didnt try
Massage: 8/10
B2B nuru: 7/10
Place 7.5/10 East (not for foot soldier)
Environment: 9/10 clean
GFE: 8/10 plenty, offer you a drink when you enter.

RTM: maybe

To be up list: Tho66

Latest Upped: loneyheart

MIA : SK3636 , darkkrait , SG10 , marlboroken , bk81665 , cafu , arse-nal , tuyet , clinton , Cumexplorer , apollo , plsfloodme
Old 02-01-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Go try out instead of being on the fence.
Part of the fun is the adventure itself.
thanks bro, agreed with the above
Old 02-01-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Sharing one more MR before the dreaded work week starts tomorrow:

1) Su Xiao (苏晓)
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/su-xiao-massage/
Location: Condo in the NE (US); convenient for BMW/private tpt with limited parking available. Room is cosy and spacious (loft), ambience is good. 8/10

Appearance: Like other bros mentioned, doesn't like the photos. Easily 35% discount from the photos, MILF plain jane looks; figure is complemented with natural Cs. Not for bros looking for tall and slender MLs. 6.5/10

Shower: Shower myself. NA.

Massage: strength is not her forte, so bros who prefer hard massage may be disappointed. That said, she tried her best to cover every part. was pleasantly surprised by her head massage; was so relaxing that i was at the tipping point of dozing off. Must give her credit for this. She does not use massage oil, which is ok for me.
BM: 6/10; HM: 10/10.

Sensual/HJ: FN during sensual; playability is there. Special mention on her Catbath (wet and nice). Choice of 1x/2x/CIM. I took the BBBJ+1x HJ ava. 8.5/10.

Concluding remarks: clean and cosy setting; good GFE, FN, good conversation starter, the head massage is super relaxing. Sensual is above average. Makes up for the average body massage and the discounted looks part.

RTM: Maybe, if i need a good head massage for a good sleep.

On another note, my booking was finally accepted by "fishnet suit" after i was able to fit in her free slot. Now i finally understand why she is so highly sought after...
Old 02-01-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today was a fateful day, I hardly leave comments in the thread, but this is definitely worth mentioning. I managed to book both Lin Lin & Nina for a double fly, and it was SO amazing.

Lin Lin - https://sglonelyguy-18.com/linlin-massage/
Nina - https://sglonelyguy-18.com/nina-massage/

Lin Lin is no stranger to this thread for sure, a cutie with huge knockers, Nina who’s her friend is tall, sexy also with huge knockers. This really felt like a fever dream already. Having visited both of them separately multiple times. I knew the next best thing was to ask both of them for a session together, and like fate, the two ladies were free today.

The chemistry between the two friends was insane, it made the session extremely enjoyable, picture load moans, slithering of bodies beside you, and I had the chance to feast on both of them, really made me feel like it’s a dream. After that Nina gave me a head massage, and Lin Lin massaged my legs. Me, being alittle awkward just enjoyed their conversations and laughed and reacted with them. HAHA.

For people who are regulars of both Lin Lin & Nina, you have to try them out, together.
Old 02-01-2023, 06:34 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Keying. Here is my small fr:

Face: 7.5/10 (At certain angles, she looks like HK TVB's Guo Ke Ying )

Location: 7/10 (Central Area...still have lots of people walking to and fro..Good for foot soldiers and drivers, good security)

Environment: 6/10 (room is cosy enough with sofa and big bed but it looks like a co-shared space)

Breasts: 6/10 (Natural B- cuppers)

Body: 7/10 Tall and meaty at right areas

Massage: 7/10 (Gave me back massage and back stepping to loosen myself, kudos for her effort)

Kissing: 7/10 (Light pecks)

Catbath: 8/10 (Did kisses and licks on my back and both my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 9/10 Great conversationist...can talk everything under the sun....Manage to have 4G roaming

HJ: 10/10 this is where she excel as she did fake love making, ask me to hug her from the back and etc as she did hj in alternating styles, slow and sensual, fast and furious....till I finally exploded

Overall: 9/10 she is definitely a gem. Looks like I came to visit her too late as she will be leaving at the end of this week. But its the memories that counts.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 02-01-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
CocoJohn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Does W look like this HK Actress?
https://instagram.com/michellewsn?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Old 02-01-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just tried Keying. Here is my small fr:

Face: 7.5/10 (At certain angles, she looks like HK TVB's Guo Ke Ying )

Location: 7/10 (Central Area...still have lots of people walking to and fro..Good for foot soldiers and drivers, good security)

Environment: 6/10 (room is cosy enough with sofa and big bed but it looks like a co-shared space)

Breasts: 6/10 (Natural B- cuppers)

Body: 7/10 Tall and meaty at right areas

Massage: 7/10 (Gave me back massage and back stepping to loosen myself, kudos for her effort)

Kissing: 7/10 (Light pecks)

Catbath: 8/10 (Did kisses and licks on my back and both my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 9/10 Great conversationist...can talk everything under the sun....Manage to have 4G roaming

HJ: 10/10 this is where she excel as she did fake love making, ask me to hug her from the back and etc as she did hj in alternating styles, slow and sensual, fast and furious....till I finally exploded

Overall: 9/10 she is definitely a gem. Looks like I came to visit her too late as she will be leaving at the end of this week. But its the memories that counts.
Totally agreed with your FR… go visit her before she leave this Sunday
Old 02-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post
Today was a fateful day, I hardly leave comments in the thread, but this is definitely worth mentioning. I managed to book both Lin Lin & Nina for a double fly, and it was SO amazing.

Lin Lin - https://sglonelyguy-18.com/linlin-massage/
Nina - https://sglonelyguy-18.com/nina-massage/

Lin Lin is no stranger to this thread for sure, a cutie with huge knockers, Nina who’s her friend is tall, sexy also with huge knockers. This really felt like a fever dream already. Having visited both of them separately multiple times. I knew the next best thing was to ask both of them for a session together, and like fate, the two ladies were free today.

The chemistry between the two friends was insane, it made the session extremely enjoyable, picture load moans, slithering of bodies beside you, and I had the chance to feast on both of them, really made me feel like it’s a dream. After that Nina gave me a head massage, and Lin Lin massaged my legs. Me, being alittle awkward just enjoyed their conversations and laughed and reacted with them. HAHA.

For people who are regulars of both Lin Lin & Nina, you have to try them out, together.
Bro spending the new year with a huge knocker. What's the damage for tarma?
Old 02-01-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah bro...lol..i just wanna find out what is the hype on her...
While I admit she’s a rare SYT in current batch, other than that, nothing much u would have missed.

Went once, never rtm.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 02-01-2023, 07:53 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
While I admit she’s a rare SYT in current batch, other than that, nothing much u would have missed.

Went once, never rtm.
Ahh ok..thanks for the heads up, bro

HALL OF FAME

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1