The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-01-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted post
Old 04-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
Any bros taking a long time to cum here? Not sure if it’s a start of a problem I’m facing recently, I can take 1.5hours to reach climax, sometimes won’t even climax cause it taking just too long. Really pity the ML, so patiently try to jerk me off for that 1.5-2hours, arms surely damn painful after that. I stay hard the whole time just that the feeling to climax is taking too long.

Definitely not normal
She jerk you 1.5 - 2 hr, her hand not painful your rod will also worn out fast
Old 04-01-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Definitely not normal
She jerk you 1.5 - 2 hr, her hand not painful your rod will also worn out fast
I think rubbing two sticks to start fire is faster than this.
Old 04-01-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oysteromelete1 View Post
Yea this kinda applies to me. There was a period where my brain was the one that is stopping me from climaxing. I kept thinking, "later confirm cannot cum again"

"No time liao, is she tired, is she blah blah"

Then in the end cannot cum.

Took me awhile to get over this mental block.

Just gotta enjoy the whole process, then let nature takes it's course loh, don't think so much 😅

Just my 2cents, hope it helps!
Wa im exactly like this, especially to FLs. Like got this mental block think too much about whats going on instead of letting nature take its course. Affects erection and ability to cum as well.

Still trying to completely get over this mental block but occasionally meet someone that on the same wavelength, 3-5min cum already
Old 04-01-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Visited her last week. lobang from Tele and app.
Totally different woman.

the whole place got FJ, when I was getting a massage there was loud moaning and piak piak sound next door. lol.

She can whisper in my ear 你喜欢麻...

but cannot make it lah.

As usual, negative comments are blocked.
Old 04-01-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

The Taiwanese lass Xixi suddenly MIA this 2 weeks, any bros still managed to book her? Booked her once early Dec then she became AWOL
Old 04-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
铁飞机 Good mah, if your prick maintain hard as a rock for 1.5 hr, it is a blessing. Many guys will envy you, you can be a gigolo.
I used to think so but actually not really true also.
It might be more beneficial if you have a fixed partner but when you are going out to pay for services there will come a time both parties have that time pressure since you are paying for their time and they have a next customer then the session can become a stressful one when she keeps looking at the time. On top of that they do get tired (be it use hand use mouth or use V), and most working girls are there to make money and the easier it is the happier they are. Not saying u want to shoot earlier to make it easier for them cos it’s your enjoyment in the end but when you take too long girls will put comment and your record can become blacklisted (sad truth).

Lastly, actually there are issues when you take too long even with your partner. Again it’s about enjoyment for both parties not a contest of how long in total. If you take over an hour I believe the partner will get super tired also. I have also heard of issues where the guys just cannot shoot while having sex and it hurts self esteem and become stressful.
Old 04-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well I still get hard enough when sensual starts so I wouldn’t think it’s the gap. I visit once or twice weekly so it don’t have the urge to touch myself usually. Usually after half hour the ML will relent and let me do whatever I want just to get me excited and get me off, sometimes it works sometimes I see them shack like dunno what I also soft heart and stop the session, I don’t feel disappointed if I don’t cum anymore, it’s the whole session that counts I feel?
I’m not a urologist so I cannot advise too much. But from what you say it’s probably more of a mental block than a ED issue. It could be stress or you just get tense up cos your mind is telling you it won’t work.
And to be honest you are right it really doesn’t matter if you don’t cum. Good if you do no biggy if you don’t. Get yourself relaxed.
Try going to a different girl, sometimes maybe a fresh experience with a high sensual girl will help.
And maybe even try stop going to any girls for a few weeks then go again. Let your mind rest and let your mind crave for it. Maybe you are just getting numb and bored of this hobby. It has even happened to me before that my regular ML finds it hard to get me off and she complained about it. Eventually I rotate around before going back to her the session got better after some absence and now the time is of normal duration.
Old 04-01-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
jameson21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know how to add number into database? I have problems booking ML. Thanks for any advice given.
Old 04-01-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
铁飞机 Good mah, if your prick maintain hard as a rock for 1.5 hr, it is a blessing. Many guys will envy you, you can be a gigolo.
contrary to belief, it is actually a bad thing

if anyone is sexology trained here, feel free to chime in
Old 04-01-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Any bros taking a long time to cum here? Not sure if it’s a start of a problem I’m facing recently, I can take 1.5hours to reach climax, sometimes won’t even climax cause it taking just too long. Really pity the ML, so patiently try to jerk me off for that 1.5-2hours, arms surely damn painful after that. I stay hard the whole time just that the feeling to climax is taking too long.
Sorry to hear of your problem, bro. I’m the exact opposite. I climax too fast…I want to enjoy the sensations of a BBBJ/HJ/FJ longer, but I will shoot way too fast. Once, an ML was done massaging me and started to play with my lil bro before asking me if I wanted the special. As soon as the question came out of her mouth, my semen came out of…well, you know. I didn’t even get the chance to reply. She was shocked and maybe a bit disappointed because she didn’t even get to present the menu to me. I was even more disappointed, hugely embarrassed and cursing myself.

I wish we can have an even balance of both.
Old 04-01-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it is only good when guy can mental control when you want to release and not like the samster who have a hard time cumming.
Old 04-01-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes I’m still enjoying to their action and it still feels good. I do have thoughts of her getting tired, even if I don’t have it will show in their actions also, over 1 hour I can imaging the ache in their arms not to mention the strength they use for massaging before that. If time runs out I will usually extend if the situation permits, max I would will be 3 hours usually 2, after extension I would give up and end the session if still cannot. I’m not sure if I’m too concentrated trying to make the ML cum before me, but I can’t just be lying there like a dead fish in heated session.
Yo bro, your problems could be a combination of psychological and physical but I am more concern about you will face problem booking ML if you stick to this formula of letting the girl jerk you off 1,2 or 3 hrs. Not all ML will voice out to you face to face that it's a chore but bound to have some whom will indicate in database your issues to flag out to others. There wil also be MLs whom will charge you more else won't let you book due to your issues. And let's be completely honest, only a handful of MLs will be "professional" enough to look beyond your issue and determine to make your $$ worth by ensuring you cum. Some will outright black face and black list you. My suggestion is approach each session with the mindset that you don't expect to cum, just enjoy the process of roaming ML nude body, the GFE, the interaction, then sensual but if 10mins of hj or bj still no feel of cumming then just tell her is ok, don't need continue. That way, less likely you will get records that will make you circle of MLs choices smaller and smaller. But if you feel is waste of your $$ if you don't attain the goal of shooting, then good luck to you with ML booking going forward and hope your condition will improve soon. Just remember though, what is written in the database, stays in it. All the best.
Old 04-01-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameson21 View Post
Any bros know how to add number into database? I have problems booking ML. Thanks for any advice given.
Haha this question a lot of us answer until tired. Simplest way is just pick a not popular ML, go through the session amicably, then after you pay, request her help you enter a 客人 into the database. If she wants to write more nice things is up to her. Some will promise but end up forget or didn't write though. So is also depends on luck. Just rinse and repeat for subsequent MLs you visit. Soon you will have little issue booking girls. Good luck.
Old 04-01-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
bro, similar condition here as my nickname suggested, but I don't take 1.5 hours to cum. Usually I will take between 20 to 30 mins to hit climax.

For me, my HJ has to be at regular rhythm rather than fast & furious. Fast & furious will just not work for me. Some of my regular MLs found that rhythm, while some just never get it so I have to takeover after 20 mins or so.

The other thing I noticed is that if my hands are too busy roaming around, it will delay my climax even though the action gives sexual excitement. So after 15 mins, I will just let the ML do her job while my hands remain rested.

just sharing my experience... might not work for everyone as nobody is the exactly the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1