The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
becks0707 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have a recommendation for a place near macpherson station. She used to be at one of S'goon gardens MP but offered GQ but they called it 保养. She recently went over to this new place since last month. Abit shy for teachable. Allows roaming.Petite, not for boob lovers. Dmg is $160 for 1.5 hours and $108 for 1 hours. Interested bros can PM me.
Old 04-11-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beckham0707 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have a recommendation for a place near macpherson station. She used to be at one of S'goon gardens MP but offered GQ but they called it 保养. She recently went over to this new place since last month. Abit shy for teachable. Allows roaming.Petite, not for boob lovers. Dmg is $160 for 1.5 hours and $108 for 1 hours. Interested bros can PM me.
Old 04-11-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beckham0707 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Old 04-11-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitaoblue View Post
Yah any bros tried An**la before? I tried texting on michat but no reply. She like quite busy, went down twice but she already had appts.. ended up with juicy M*k* no regrets!
Any bros who have tried A can share your FR?
Old 06-11-2022, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
justanothershot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
It's mxkx. Manage to get her WeChat contact..any bros interested can pm me.
hi bro can pm contact pls thanks
Old 06-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post
I gotten BBBJ from fangu before but i not sure if the ML is still there.
Her name is Ch***y, Vietbu

Anyone tried An**la before?
She used to have full menu when she was in another secluded shop in the east. So not surprising she willing to give bbbj.
Old 07-11-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckham0707 View Post
hi bro can share tis lady at macpherson

thank bro
Old 08-11-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went down to Fangu today and gotten M*k* without any appt.
Wanted to ask for Ang*l* but she is not available. Heard her voice though to make sure that she is an actual human being.

Massage was good, Headlights were soft, can squeeze, can press, can suck, can lick.
Can rubba rubba down south also but abit hard cos pants kinda tight.

Damage was quite std for the service that she provided.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post
Just went down to Fangu today and gotten M*k* without any appt.
Wanted to ask for Ang*l* but she is not available. Heard her voice though to make sure that she is an actual human being.

Massage was good, Headlights were soft, can squeeze, can press, can suck, can lick.
Can rubba rubba down south also but abit hard cos pants kinda tight.

Damage was quite std for the service that she provided.
Good FR, glad to know that they are pretty reasonable for their charges and service.

Only still hoping that they can follow suit the legendary TCS to provide full service!
Old 09-11-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
benson is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks0707 View Post
Hi boss if possible can share me the ctc of the girl i stay nearby 🤭
Old 13-11-2022, 09:27 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yah any bros tried An**la before? I tried texting on michat but no reply. She like quite busy, went down twice but she already had appts.. ended up with juicy M*k* no regrets!
Tried An**la. Massage not too bad but beware that she uses her handphone even when have the time. Seems to be having many appointments. No happy ending at the end..which left me in blue balls as I went to another place to release. Looks wise, discount 20%.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 14-11-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Tried An**la. Massage not too bad but beware that she uses her handphone even when have the time. Seems to be having many appointments. No happy ending at the end..which left me in blue balls as I went to another place to release. Looks wise, discount 20%.
Thanks for your FR bro. Upped your points
Old 14-11-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jitaoblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I just tried An**la last week too, looks wise agreed 75% similar to photos. During massage, she uses her handphone alot.. one hand go though motion the other hand on handphone.. But weird for me, there was GQ.. normal 1 blue, Auto roam north add 3 red. south strictly out of bounds..
Old 14-11-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
IamCastortroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by benson View Post
Hi boss if possible can share me the ctc of the girl i stay nearby 🤭
hi bro..pm contact please
Old 14-11-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I just tried An**la last week too, looks wise agreed 75% similar to photos. During massage, she uses her handphone alot.. one hand go though motion the other hand on handphone.. But weird for me, there was GQ.. normal 1 blue, Auto roam north add 3 red. south strictly out of bounds..
Bro, north can roam underneath?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1