The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 16-01-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
skyseer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyseer View Post
Today went 2038, opened the door and saw 3 ladies sitting on the couch, and one leaning by the counter. Picked the one leaning on the counter, probably because she was standing so it shows her figure more. She didn't have her number on - after the deed I asked and she is G3.

Overall a decent bonk but a bit commercial, will not RTF. Full review below:

L20H38 G3
My first time sharing FR in this forum, and kena zapped 12 points..
Old 16-01-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
G3 has changed drastically in term of attitude.
G7 has everything also can attitude but remember raw is war.
Oh G3 I have tried her twice and she was really good attitude and jovial and can speak mandarin well. But she does not French as she felt giving BBBJ is dirty and don’t want to kiss clients due to hygiene. Pity if she has changed

G7 I tried once. But did not feel any special I even thought G3 better then her in terms of looks and body. Except G7 can French kiss but her looks did not attract
Old 16-01-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 4
tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thanks for sharing
Old 16-01-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 4
tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thanks for sharing
Old 16-01-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Upped you, no worries. Sometimes people get upset when their favorite girl gets unfavorable review.
Old 16-01-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Oh G3 I have tried her twice and she was really good attitude and jovial and can speak mandarin well. But she does not French as she felt giving BBBJ is dirty and don’t want to kiss clients due to hygiene. Pity if she has changed

G7 I tried once. But did not feel any special I even thought G3 better then her in terms of looks and body. Except G7 can French kiss but her looks did not attract
If you could put G7 attitude into G3, she would be the top girl at 2038.
Old 16-01-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
If you could put G7 attitude into G3, she would be the top girl at 2038.
I've tried G3 and G7, G7's service is definitely way better. I booked double time with G3, she gets tired easily and uses her HP a lot while resting. Quite an uncomfortable position to hug and cuddle with her while she uses it and can't kiss too.

G7 tell me no need break even though I book her for triple time and don't use HP at all, not to mention u can do almost anything with her. She tries to keep up her service though she's very tired cuz after I'm done, I cuddle with her and let her rest on me with 20min on the time, she simply fell asleep after awhile while I fiddle with her skin. But that's ok since we were in a very comfortable position and can enjoy kissing her anytime.
Old 16-01-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Lonelyfish... steady

After reading, also make me want to go 2038 try liao. Yet to try viet ones...
Old 17-01-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Lonelyfish... steady

After reading, also make me want to go 2038 try liao. Yet to try viet ones...
Good luck with the queuing , it was worth it, I find she's better than many of the Cat200 girls. If the queue is too long, I'll go for the Cat100 or Cat200 who can give me the similar services which I want, which are just only a few around.
Old 17-01-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Good luck with the queuing , it was worth it, I find she's better than many of the Cat200 girls. If the queue is too long, I'll go for the Cat100 or Cat200 who can give me the similar services which I want, which are just only a few around.
Just lower expectations looks so so
Old 17-01-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 13
devil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud of

Went to find my regular G12 and first time seeing G15...

After CNY will have new girls coming
Old 17-01-2023, 04:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kolly99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I've tried G3 and G7, G7's service is definitely way better. I booked double time with G3, she gets tired easily and uses her HP a lot while resting. Quite an uncomfortable position to hug and cuddle with her while she uses it and can't kiss too.

G7 tell me no need break even though I book her for triple time and don't use HP at all, not to mention u can do almost anything with her. She tries to keep up her service though she's very tired cuz after I'm done, I cuddle with her and let her rest on me with 20min on the time, she simply fell asleep after awhile while I fiddle with her skin. But that's ok since we were in a very comfortable position and can enjoy kissing her anytime.
I thought I am the only one triple book her. Yes she is good. Can AJ but with KY but fair enough la no KY how to have lubricate. She really anything whatever also can. Si bei siao on. 1st shot cim 2nd shot cip 3rd shot AJ till come in condom. She really Damm fucking service orientated. Used listening together as mutually respected and cleanse and long of dfk and deep throat so much better than those prc and thai. Ma jiam your GF u undress her while she undress u slowly like first time make ❤️ like that. And when she let her hair down and CG u. Wow so dMm turn on.
Old 17-01-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Just lower expectations looks so so
Haha, ok lah, still acceptable, better than many others. Most important is the feeling and service she gives you.
Old 17-01-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
I thought I am the only one triple book her. Yes she is good. Can AJ but with KY but fair enough la no KY how to have lubricate. She really anything whatever also can. Si bei siao on. 1st shot cim 2nd shot cip 3rd shot AJ till come in condom. She really Damm fucking service orientated. Used listening together as mutually respected and cleanse and long of dfk and deep throat so much better than those prc and thai. Ma jiam your GF u undress her while she undress u slowly like first time make ❤️ like that. And when she let her hair down and CG u. Wow so dMm turn on.
I'm too used to the 90 min service I always get in BKK, especially when u can enjoy many kind of actions with them. So I don't enjoy rushed session. I also double book Cat100 and Cat150 Thais / PRCs to get similar service time.

So far, quite a lot of Thai and PRC WL don't DFK (or DFK well), so there's not many good choices. Other actions as well, many of the VN/Thai are just lazy and PRCs just don't provide, end up turn off the mood and feel lacking in someway. And yes, hair down when CG is very turn on but sometimes u gonna eat hair when u got her closer .
Old 17-01-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
Andrewww deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAndrewww deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any news on this week this House increase price liao - CNY Period !!! Or next week will increase price ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1