The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
ML in sexy crop tops instead of polo or tees

Came across this shop that have their MLs wearing tank crop tanks that expose their tummy. Those high up the waist type. Super super hot.. see liao bth.. of course the MLs I saw have the slim bodies to show.

Picked one PRC ML sitting outside. Entry fee $68. When she was massaging me, my hands already kept rubbing at her exposed area below her top.. she didnt seem to mind.😍 GQ came and towards the end, she even climbed onto the bed, and gave me a 69 HJ. She placed her ass near my face! No licking of course.. but my hands had free access to her ass and below her blouse. Quite shiok. May RTF if I am in that area again.

Didnt dare to take a pic of my ML but added her wechat and sharing this photo😙

Old 03-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
chun0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ML in sexy crop tops instead of polo or tees

Hi Bro , can share ctc and dmg?
Old 03-03-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Welcome1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Came across this shop that have their MLs wearing tank crop tanks that expose their tummy. Those high up the waist type. Super super hot.. see liao bth.. of course the MLs I saw have the slim bodies to show.

Picked one PRC ML sitting outside. Entry fee $68. When she was massaging me, my hands already kept rubbing at her exposed area below her top.. she didnt seem to mind.😍 GQ came and towards the end, she even climbed onto the bed, and gave me a 69 HJ. She placed her ass near my face! No licking of course.. but my hands had free access to her ass and below her blouse. Quite shiok. May RTF if I am in that area again.

Brother, please share contact
Old 03-03-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, can say where is the area? Geylang, Bukit Batok, etc?
Old 03-03-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Pls share ctc
Old 04-03-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, is it only syts there?
Old 04-03-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
CharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of light

Please share CTC
Old 04-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
oldman88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro share ctc pls cant pm
Old 04-03-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qkdzhr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro. Please share CTC
Old 04-03-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nightfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share ctc? TIA
Old 04-03-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 12
season12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Can share ctc and location ?
Old 04-03-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 15
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

bro, can share ctc and location?
Old 04-03-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Hoi, Can share ctc? Thank you
Old 04-03-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
smljbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Can share contact with me? Thanks
Old 04-03-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi brother can share this gem ctc? Much thanks 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1