The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2007, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 18
stocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoxiao View Post
Bro QooMilk,

when u going there to eat nasi lemak again??

hehe

XX
dear bro xiao xiao & bro Qoomilk you all know which cv live wears stockings and chio with gd service too ?
Old 24-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 20
QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocks80 View Post
dear bro xiao xiao & bro Qoomilk you all know which cv live wears stockings and chio with gd service too ?
Frankly speaking...so far I hardly see any of them wear stocking, most of them wear skimmy short or skirt no to mentioned "put half ball" clothes

For service wise is "one man meat is another man posion", like the famous Jailing (Queen of CV) some try liao like her very much, some say service so so only

WATCH OUT FOR THE YEAR 2008 TCSS GATHERING DATE!!! HUAT AH!!!
Old 24-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was at Joo Chiat on Wed nite having coffee wif frens. Left around 1.30 am & decided to pop by CV since I am in the east. Hv nt been down there for quite sometime as well. Upon arrival, saw a few sistas & also gotta see Angel & Xiaoxiao. Had a chat wif Angel as well.

However, an unpleasant incident happened. Gotta noe tat one of the sista got punched in the eye by a keh leng kia who was peeping at one of the sista in action. A few confronted him & he even got an ang mo to pose as his boss. Dunno wat happened after tat liao.

Anyway, will go try Angel one of these days coz she looks nice
Old 25-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah.. I sms xue er.. and she told me in CV on Fri morning (1 am)... Ask 'her' Angel ther or not.. 'she' also siad yes... Later, I went down at 3 am... wah ... so less sista.... and cannot find xue er.... Then started to rain.. so went home and sleep...
Old 26-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
Biohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good day to the Bros here

Have been reading your posts with interest.

Oh yes, let me introduce myself. I'm a chinese in my 40s. I've been and still a 'admirer' of LB/Trans. The pre-ops ones will be my preference.

Let me share my history. Was introduced to Johore Road by friends. Use to have cheap thrills walking in the crowded narrow lanes. Walking up to a LB/Trans and hopefully able to get a handful on the breasts and luck was better to have a LB/Trans carassing your 'bro'.

As time passed, you get to see some good looking ones and finally, gathered enough courage and went up for it. And yes, I admit, it can be addictive and that started my 'interest' in LB/Trans.

The interest slowed down, maybe due to lack of Vit M ($$$) or got enlisted and have lesser time to 'cheong'. Oh yes, and attached and so time was very limited. Still went down to take a look when time permitted.

The prime time of LB/Trans cheonging was when Johore Road ceased operation due to building got burnt down (that I was told) and a new location started. It was at Rowell Road & Desker Road and it was an international affair.

The Thais were at the middle (Desker Road and the dunno what was the road name). Further up Desker Road (towards) Serangoon Road, there were the Indons/Malay. Over at Rowell Road, the locals were there. For cheongster like me, it was really spoil for choice. The Thais were especially popular and after midnight, they would even 'spill over' to the streets with many spectators. It was a thrill to 'spot and hit' targets. Once you spot one that you were interested, had to move forward fast to the deal. Once hesitate, you would have to join the queue again and wait for 15 minutes or more.

And as usual, once the place get too popular, it attracted attention and guess everyone would know. Who came? (no prize for correct guess)....

Slowly the number decreased. Houses were wrecked.

Now, the known places are OT, CV and new up and coming GL. However, OT and CV is seeing a decline.

Oops, getting too long and don't know whether its going off topic (wouldn't want to get zapped).

Just want to thank the Bro(s) for keeping this thread alive ! And glad to see many sharing the same interest. Hopefully, can get to go 'venture' down to the places with the Bros here. Its quite boring at times to go alone. Furthermore, can't 'jio' any tom, dick and harry friend to come along for such ventures rite? Its gonna be some 'dark' secrets.

Ok. Signing Off. Bros here have a good cheonging time. Maybe those regulars and drop me a PM so that we can correspond.
Old 26-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Well Bro Biohazard,

OT's LB or Katoey's are pretty much alive. Honestly imho OT boosts some of the most attractive katoey's i have seen around.

Club Romeo and Crazyhorse are 2 places to find good actions and targets. However most of these are thais.

Anyway i havnt been to CV for a longgg time..and would love to pop in to have a look after reading all these nice posts from fellow brudders.

But the past 12am time seems too late for me thats why i have been procrastinating haha.

Cheers

Last edited by Ronsee; 26-03-2007 at 07:16 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 27-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
Biohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Remember a Christine in house at backlane of Rowell who stays in AMK. Used to be very popular. Now aged has caught up. - Long time ago.

Then Irene (Pre-ops). Quite accommodating (depends on mood). At least her place is better maintained that the Thai LBs. But her tattoos are growing and seem like turning me off. So rather venture to the house beside the drink stall. The only thing is the maintenance of the place. Never want to lay on the mattress. And got some 'exciting' experience. Got locked inside cause got cops outside. It was a long wait inside with heart pounding. Can hear commotion outside and didn't know what was happening outside. Finally after more than 30mins, it was the cops raiding a nearby premises for those illegal game machines.

CV is the place which I used to patronized. From with Shell Petrol Station to no more. But a old jetty to a new jetty. Haha.. boy is a long time.

Those days, still remember vaguely...

Jialing (tall and beautiful) used to be pre-ops (dunno abt now), used to have a unit above the shop). $50/- for full course. Got a nice dick too.

Sophie - Pretty. A cast in the movie Bugis Street.

April (Malay/or say mix) - no longer around.

April (Chinese) - Now post ops. Used to have a little didi to play with.

Get to know a Chris (pre ops / drag) at CV. Hardly go to CV. Kept in contact but lost phone.. contact gone. Used to stay at Teck Whye.

Another SYT is Mavis. Get to know at CV. But 'disappeared'.

Recent (or can say was last year) ... romped with:

Rebecca (also disappeared)
Mango .. playful but post ops

Hardly goes to CV liao. Stay another end of Sg. Travelling there is ok. But returning, very siong...... plus now, the 'girls' only start appearing late at night.. or can say early in the morning.
Old 29-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QooMilk View Post
"She" no more kuku liao
'She' still got kuku lar.... maybe is too small that you were not aware!
Old 29-03-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal View Post
'She' still got kuku lar.... maybe is too small that you were not aware!
Is it!!! Damn must be the street light to dim liao.....

Old 29-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by QooMilk View Post
Is it!!! Damn must be the street light to dim liao.....

'She' looking for sponsor.
Old 29-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters View Post
'She' looking for sponsor.
Ok u seem suitable for the job congrat

Old 29-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
-SBF- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if there is any outing to CV, do let me know cos sometime i sedlom come on this thread.will buy u guy drink

男人有實力不怕沒女人
Old 31-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 20
apsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to all

Thinking of going down to CV...any updates? anyone?
Old 31-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went down CV this morning. Time was almost 4 am when I arrived. Not many sistas there. Think only had abt 3-4 left. Had wanted to try Carrie, but she said she felt funny & uncomfortable since we are good friends. No choice liao.

Went for Angel instead. Her bj was really good. She used her mouth to cap me & all along I tot she did nt use cd till I asked her. The slurping sounds was also gd & her tits were just nice, but a little hard though. Overall a very sextisfying ordeal. Will consider doing her again.

Cheers
Fantastic4
Old 01-04-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Firstly, much appreciation for reviving this thread again. I am also a fan of LBs/Trans by chance as I was introduced to Changi Village's night activities by a friend and slowly as time goes by had a try to experience it myself.
Found the experience quite thrilling and will pop by the place once awhile...I used to frequent the place quite often especially when Rebecca was around, by since she has decided to take a break, have been there lesser..Guess she is one of the reason why I am there..So far, those sistas that I have personally tried are, Chloe(my very first experience), Sandy, Rachel, Roxy, Rebecca, Ivy, Dawn, Ally and Carrie..
Anyway , just came back from Pattaya after a week of holiday and noticed that some of our CV sistas looks better that the Thai Lbs there, coz some of the local Lbs have very strong male features, but funny thing is that they still have customers, but most of them are foreigners. So compliments to our CV sistas here. So while CV is still alive, let us all keep this place alive and enjoy... Cheers to all bros and SISTAS...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1