The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2018, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Fuck with full justification of your spending

Treat the WLs with respect, make them feel at ease with you and they will make your every cent worth the while. If you treat them like sex toys or tools to vent your sexual needs, they will underperform and be a mere dead fish on the bed, and she definitely hopes you do not return to see her, and if you do, she can choose not to service you. The boss cannot force her to serve customer whom she does not want, thanks to Woman charter act or else the boss will risk having his shop close.

Got the point?

put yourself in their shoes. If you are the WL, you see a sexual hungry man come in and grope you and ... you will feel pissed and just wanna get it done over with, and hope you do not return to fuck her, and very likely the job is done not within an hour but instead within 40 minutes and off you go with frustration, job done.

If you are the WL, you meet a customer who makes you feel at ease, jokes with you, makes you feel happy and relax, you will also want to befriend this customer and make him your regular. Sure, keep in touch, and will service you well.

It is the same across all other service industry. some times they get nasty customers and they just wanna get the job done and finish it. But if you are friendly to them, they will give you the extra mileage.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 16-04-2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old 16-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Superb guide for newbies...thanks for the excellent thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-04-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Nice guide bro....thxs for the effort writing down all this ! Hope the mod can sticky this

Btw any advice for the rare encounters with whores that give really fuck up service/attitude
Old 16-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Rare encounters with gals who gave fuckup service

Everyone is human with emotions after all.

There are good days and bad days.

When you enter the house, if you find the gal not on friendly mode with no smile, even though if she is pretty you might risk having a fuck up service. but of course there are gals whose face are the dull no smile type which needs time to warm up on the bed.

There was once I enter a house at the end of Lorong 16, dun want to mention which house. The shop supposed to close at 11pm and I reach at 10.25pm, and since the OKT says can receive customers I went to choose. knn, the gals like dun want to work, face look at floor or ceiling. Later when I chose one gal then I know that the gals wanna go supper later and dun want to OT. and my supposedly 1 hr became 40 minutes.

Go for WL who are more than willing to offer their services than those who feel like it is no choice but to service you.

And certainly, if you enter the room and the WL show attitude, you just deliver your necessary missiles and then post your FR in SBF lor so as to alert all bros here. No point go out for refund as there is no refund once you enter the room since you choose the WL.

from my experience, if you treat the WL well, it is unlikely to end up in fuck up service. treat her like how you treat your girlfriend and you should get good service. if you enter and grope her like some sex hungry wolf then be ready for a lousy service. This applies everywhere across all other service industry.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

itchy shaft after a BBBJ

First of all, there are already posters in the houses to tell you wear condom for BJ and FJ. If you smart aleck wants BBBJ and the WL also agree, there might be a risk of some stupid virus passed on here and there.

If you feel your shaft itchy a day after the BBBJ, it could be bacteria and sometimes could be jotch itch due to our humid weather, you may like to use toothpaste to wash your didi, monitor for a day or two, if still persist better go to your doctor. The doctor might prescribe you with some antibiotic or a jab. Probably some acyclovir if there is coming symptoms of sores. Pls go see doctor.

If you go RAW and your shaft gets itchy, then you go to Kelantan lane lor or your doctor asap.

Dont wait till the Herpes attack or some funny virus attack and your shaft grow pimple and sores then you can be out of action for a few months or half a year. It is not easy to explain to your girlfriend or wife why you abstain from sex with them for half a year. Probably you can say your work stress and hence erectile dyfunction hahaha

Cheong happily with condom lah. Not just in Geylang but everywhere. Not worth the risk trust me.

Better to leave the house a happy person after a fucking exercise than to worry like shit

Old 16-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Rare encounters with gals who gave fuckup service

Everyone is human with emotions after all.

There are good days and bad days.

When you enter the house, if you find the gal not on friendly mode with no smile, even though if she is pretty you might risk having a fuck up service. but of course there are gals whose face are the dull no smile type which needs time to warm up on the bed.

There was once I enter a house at the end of Lorong 16, dun want to mention which house. The shop supposed to close at 11pm and I reach at 10.25pm, and since the OKT says can receive customers I went to choose. knn, the gals like dun want to work, face look at floor or ceiling. Later when I chose one gal then I know that the gals wanna go supper later and dun want to OT. and my supposedly 1 hr became 40 minutes.

Go for WL who are more than willing to offer their services than those who feel like it is no choice but to service you.

And certainly, if you enter the room and the WL show attitude, you just deliver your necessary missiles and then post your FR in SBF lor so as to alert all bros here. No point go out for refund as there is no refund once you enter the room since you choose the WL.

from my experience, if you treat the WL well, it is unlikely to end up in fuck up service. treat her like how you treat your girlfriend and you should get good service. if you enter and grope her like some sex hungry wolf then be ready for a lousy service. This applies everywhere across all other service industry.
I beg to disagree bro. There are girls who liked to be groped and dominated.

It freaking turns some of them on. There is one such popular girl in lorong 14.

She loves the feeling of getting fucked hard as though getting raped.

And the more wildly you fuck her, the more she loves it.

In generally women love men who know how to take control like a majestic lion and not act like some lost puppy dog in the bedroom.

The way you grab and lick her, if done right, can make her go from cold to burning hot in 60 secs!!!
Old 16-04-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

It freaking turns some of them on. There is one such popular girl in lorong 14.

In generally women love men who know how to take control like a majestic lion and not act like some lost puppy dog in the bedroom.

The way you grab and lick her, if done right, can make her go from cold to burning hot in 60 secs!!!
very rare gal, bro, lets share

This type sure angpai one

Old 16-04-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
tyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks bro apache for your useful guide
Old 16-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hahaha. Will share it in good time, hehehe.

Maybe she’s one of the lookalikes in my actress thread to be released when I hit 4500 points
Old 17-04-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

1st Dive into Geylang Whorehouse

read the threads here first.

Prepare SGD80/150 go to look around the houses in Lorong 16.

If you are really scared, you can choose a few houses to get started with.

PRC Journey
Lor 16 H 69 lady boss is very friendly, and has some good gals. You may take this as your maiden flight.
If not suitable, pop by WH02 and have a selection there. OKT quite friendly.
or else try L18H20 Peter's House.
I will say these are the "Beginner friendly" houses. Basic kit set.

If you are driving and want some discrete places, you may try the more discrete
1658a (level 2) with friendly OKT Botak
1658b (level 3) with friendy OKT Beng
or
2036 with the friendly OKT and lots of gals

after that, you are on your own to explore the other intermediate or advance holes there for your firing mission.

After that, lets go wilder and try the Thais and Viet Houses.

Old 17-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Sic

Quote:

It freaking turns some of them on.There is one such popular girl in lorong 14.

Quote:

LoL....why did u even bother to ask him, buddy?!

Isn't obvious by now that this hypocrite self-righteous man-child egotistical liar fantasist GL WL wannabe paramour Attention Seeker generally only seems to 'share' his FRs/GL Info in this open forum, if and only if , his Preconditions nonsense are met?!.....

But yet he is so shameless and has the gall to ask other samsters to freely share with him...sheesh!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
This girl Cai Xer from 1431 is as described by the fellow bros and the FR is as it is written. She is a hidden gem. From sensual , passion French ,gf feel . Nothing was compromise and she gave her best n attitude is as good n no complains . Had an awesome time . Worth it . Enjoy .
Quote:
Anyone can pm me her wechat

Anyways there aren't that many mms currently at the L14 houses(look at my list below).....so its quite easy to work out who he is referring to....in fact i suspect there probably may be more than just one who performs in this manner....just do a search in sbf as i think there are already FRs in this open forum on ALL those mms, provided freely by samsters who appear to support SIC, unlike that dog in the manger....

AnQi(1425).....good chance during sexual foreplay on her and sexual intercourse

Qiao An(1425).....good chance

AnNi(1429)....good chance

YeZi(1429)....quite good chance

YuHan(1431)....excellent chance

Cai Xer/Se (1431)....excellent chance

Sa Sa(1431) & Ai Mei(1431).....no chance

P.S.

Must thank this hypocrite self-righteous man-child egotistical liar fantasist GL WL wannabe paramour Attention Seeker for recently making me LMAO though.....noticed he suddenly tried to suck up to a samster whom he does not seem to get along with(that's putting it mildly!), to lamely try and get at me(or so it seemed)....but....only to see his childish 'attack' simply backfire and blow up in his face
Old 17-04-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
1st Dive into Geylang Whorehouse

read the threads here first.

Prepare SGD80/150 go to look around the houses in Lorong 16.

If you are really scared, you can choose a few houses to get started with.

PRC Journey
Lor 16 H 69 lady boss is very friendly, and has some good gals. You may take this as your maiden flight.
If not suitable, pop by WH02 and have a selection there. OKT quite friendly.
or else try L18H20 Peter's House.
I will say these are the "Beginner friendly" houses. Basic kit set.

If you are driving and want some discrete places, you may try the more discrete
1658a (level 2) with friendly OKT Botak
1658b (level 3) with friendy OKT Beng
or
2036 with the friendly OKT and lots of gals

after that, you are on your own to explore the other intermediate or advance holes there for your firing mission.

After that, lets go wilder and try the Thais and Viet Houses.
Just to chip in also, I started my journey in 1651 and 1669.

1651 the younger boss seems more jovial and friendly while the lady boss and the young chap in 1669 is really really friendly.

1612(tommy I think..) is also a ok chap.

Actually, to think of it, okt along L16 seems ok to me when I either drop by to see see look look or to book. At worst, they’re silent.. at best still can tell me which one I can go for in my next session...

Regarding Thai and Viet, I haven’t try as much Thais as PRCs, much less Viet. I didn’t have much good experience regarding Viet.. Thais are ok, just the language barrier and the short duration
Old 18-04-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Thais

0845 or 0819 can’t really go wrong. Although I prefer 0845. 0819 has waterbed if u are into it.

PRC

For lower budget I think 1019 is worth a try as okt is friendly. However the girls are on the bbw side.

Cat150: I will usually go for 1606/08. Got quite a wide selection of WL.
Carpark at the back too.
Ah yap is friendly and easy going and will try his best to cater to ur needs
Old 18-04-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Try a tour of duty and try out every house.
If u cheong everyday it will take u about 2 and a half months to complete the tour of duty. If u cheong once a week it will take u 1 and a half years.

I have completed my round n tried every house bet lor 6 to 20. So i hav found my favourite houses.

I love geylang

Old 18-04-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

I have a tip too.

You do not need to tip the girls, save your money for more important purposes.

A lot of them may earn more money than some of their customers.

Once they return to China, they will also likely delete your wechat etc, and all that $$$ will be spent in vain

If you feel you have a lot of $$$ to throw, you can tip those poor elderly pump attendants who earn about $1500 per month: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...amily-10090746

They are in greater need of your kindness and generosity.

However, if you still feel that you wish to be a carrot or a robert, it's your freedom of choice as well.

I usually will still tip my regulars during CNY period with some ang pow.

Wish everyone happy cheonging. Huat ah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1