The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Midpoint Orchard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
ah yes Concorde hotel, got a few there but your taste has to be unique to even take a second look at them...
went to concorde last weekend. There are 3 or 4 who are open. saw one who is young, at least to me... in the end, found out she is 32yo.

their knives are sharp, so learn to bargain or not to have add-on
Old 21-01-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 2
Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!

I have been to Midpoint Orchard last week.
If you are looking for a good massage with HJ you will find your luck here. (2 hours massage 115$, not sure about the 30-60min prices haven't checked as I was looking for a long massage)

The place I found here had 4 ML, all in their mid-late 20s, early 30s.
The one I went with was Chinese and is here for 1 year, spoke very well English. Another one spoke even better English and one more spoke only very little English (the youngest of them that spoke little).

While I was there mainly for a long massage, I heard a few bros go in and out very happy. One probably got a BJ and the other a FJ (even though it's closed rooms, you can hear a little through the thin walls). My ML only offered HJ for 50/100+B2Broaming. I didn't ask for more, so I'm not sure if they all offer the same thing or different each. They also have a shower, not in the room though.

The 2 "older" ones that are 29-33 have very beautiful faces and fit body. The 2 younger ones probably 22-26 are also fit but not so my type of face looks (not ugly just different, maybe not even Chinese I don't know).

Dm me if you like to exchange for your ML recommendation.

Last edited by Udonit; 21-01-2023 at 07:57 PM.
Old 22-01-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udonit View Post
If you are looking for a good massage with HJ you will find your luck here. (2 hours massage 115$, not sure about the 30-60min prices haven't checked as I was looking for a long massage)

The one I went with was Chinese and is here for 1 year, spoke very well English. Another one spoke even better English and one more spoke only very little English (the youngest of them that spoke little).

While I was there mainly for a long massage, I heard a few bros go in and out very happy. One probably got a BJ and the other a FJ (even though it's closed rooms, you can hear a little through the thin walls). My ML only offered HJ for 50/100+B2Broaming. I didn't ask for more, so I'm not sure if they all offer the same thing or different each. They also have a shower, not in the room though.

The 2 "older" ones that are 29-33 have very beautiful faces and fit body. The 2 younger ones probably 22-26 are also fit but not so my type of face looks (not ugly just different, maybe not even Chinese I don't know).

Vicki ? Figure look tight and young...been wanting to bonk her.
Old 22-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Happy. But I agree Vicki is the most gorgeous there.

Last edited by Udonit; 22-01-2023 at 01:00 PM.
Old 22-01-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Older one is Coco?
Old 22-01-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Vicki looks the cutest, but are her boobs enhanced? See her wechat pics look abit too firm to be natural
Old 22-01-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Vicki looks the cutest, but are her boobs enhanced? See her wechat pics look abit too firm to be natural
Feel natural to me. Any bros up her before?
Old 22-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, look forward to yr PM... after this post will PM u...TQ for my ML recommendation.
Old 22-01-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Vicki and Coco both in my to-do list but I cannot decide which one to try. Vicki wechat photos look too good to be true, while Coco looks pretty but might potentially be quite old, which I don't like.
Old 22-01-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Vicki and Coco both in my to-do list but I cannot decide which one to try. Vicki wechat photos look too good to be true, while Coco looks pretty but might potentially be quite old, which I don't like.
None of them was auntie old. All under 35 for sure.
Old 23-01-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Vicky more prettier. Coco not that old la. Maybe late 20s. WeChat pic discount 10-15%. But I'm surprised u guys never find bxx bxx. Last time from beach road. Quite famous in that area.
Old 23-01-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
went to concorde last weekend. There are 3 or 4 who are open. saw one who is young, at least to me... in the end, found out she is 32yo.

their knives are sharp, so learn to bargain or not to have add-on
Don't go Concorde. The price there very high as compare to the few nearby. Cuppage got 3. All standard entrance price and menu are not expensive.
Old 25-01-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Vicky more prettier. Coco not that old la. Maybe late 20s. WeChat pic discount 10-15%. But I'm surprised u guys never find bxx bxx. Last time from beach road. Quite famous in that area.
Is this bxx bxx from beach road season wellness?
Old 25-01-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is this bxx bxx from beach road season wellness?
Bro know his stuff.
Old 26-01-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Bro know his stuff.
Her name is happy is the current shop but seems like don't have fj anymore. Last time in beach road shop still got.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1