The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Divorce settlement data - WC education thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I see, so if I am not wrong, then your wife (through her lawyer) would have presented a case to the judge that:
1. She should be have most of care & control since she has always be primary care giver.
2. She have problem (after divorcing since she needed to continue caring for your child) and need to re-enter work force.
3. Whereas you are doing relatively well because you are running your own business.

In essence, your 1.1K was actually maintenance your child even though your ex has full custody (something I don't understand, did you gave that up or was it care & control that she have?)

Only thing I don't get is why have to pay for her lawyer, this is something very out of character but then again, sometimes strange things happened.
I feel that somehow her lawyer is trying his luck. And bingo he got it. Ex wife clap hands no need to pay lawyer. If it's not norm, then shouldn't pay. Check with own lawyer.
Old 28-02-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Divorce proceedings have changed drastically from 10 years ago. The procedures are so different now from years ago that even lawyers themselves who were out of the scene for just a few years find themselves lost and not sure what to do now.
That's why must find experience ones.

BTW, I got a feeling female lawyers will tend to side wife more.

My wife ever throw me a letter... I got 2 kids... each kid she wants $1500...which makes $3000 monthly. My take home pay all go to kids liao. I no need to eat.

I go see lawyer.. female lawyer.. told her my situation.. and my income level. She said $1500 per kid is reasonable. Wtf!
Old 01-03-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
That's why must find experience ones.

BTW, I got a feeling female lawyers will tend to side wife more.

My wife ever throw me a letter... I got 2 kids... each kid she wants $1500...which makes $3000 monthly. My take home pay all go to kids liao. I no need to eat.

I go see lawyer.. female lawyer.. told her my situation.. and my income level. She said $1500 per kid is reasonable. Wtf!
my sibling was like your case.
But his ex wife demanded 3k maintainance + 1.5k for their only kid.
it was even more than his take home pay.
In the end, judge settle for no maintainence + $1k a month for the kid.

Another friend got 2 kids. His take home pay slightly higher than yours.
The ex wife demanded too much: the whole flat (which she paid $0), $1k maintainance + $1k each per kid.
Judge also settled for no maintainence + $600 per kid

Is $1.5k per kid a month reasonable? That depends on your family income level and lifestyle during marriage.
For someone with $2k household income, $600 per kid may not be reasonable.
For someone with at least $6k income, $1.5k per kid is probably reasonable.
Dont just follow what your lawyer says. You engage lawyer to fight case for you, not to surrender in court for you.
Find another lawyer.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
my sibling was like your case.
But his ex wife demanded 3k maintainance + 1.5k for their only kid.
it was even more than his take home pay.
In the end, judge settle for no maintainence + $1k a month for the kid.

Another friend got 2 kids. His take home pay slightly higher than yours.
The ex wife demanded too much: the whole flat (which she paid $0), $1k maintainance + $1k each per kid.
Judge also settled for no maintainence + $600 per kid

Is $1.5k per kid a month reasonable? That depends on your family income level and lifestyle during marriage.
For someone with $2k household income, $600 per kid may not be reasonable.
For someone with at least $6k income, $1.5k per kid is probably reasonable.
Dont just follow what your lawyer says. You engage lawyer to fight case for you, not to surrender in court for you.
Find another lawyer.
Thanks for your advice.

In the end, lawyers are the happy ones.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If you cannot pay maintenance in future, do the guys go to jail? I think may go to jail these days right? Better fight all the way on maintenance matters. Go to jail may affect your future employment chances.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If you cannot pay maintenance in future, do the guys go to jail? I think may go to jail these days right? Better fight all the way on maintenance matters. Go to jail may affect your future employment chances.
If marriage broke down leading to unable to pay maintenance and leading to go jail...i think many guys will not get married to disadvantage themselves.

Because if marriage breaks down... guys are the ones in losing end. Must think very hard before signing the papers.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
yes, the ex has to apply to court and court will find you in contempt and send you to do jail time..... and the missed payment still have to be paid even though you serve time for not paying..plus interest

but last time lawyer told me got some hardcore cases, die die don't want to pay prefer jail time kena a few times until court bo bian tell ex give leeway, force them also they cannot pay..
Old 01-03-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
yes, the ex has to apply to court and court will find you in contempt and send you to do jail time..... and the missed payment still have to be paid even though you serve time for not paying..plus interest

but last time lawyer told me got some hardcore cases, die die don't want to pay prefer jail time kena a few times until court bo bian tell ex give leeway, force them also they cannot pay..
Yah man.. no money how to pay, right? If guy bear grudges, likely don't work on purpose or work part time just to get minimal enough to survive yet not enough to pay maintenance. What can the ex do?
Old 02-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post

I cannot understand, since they feel that their ex husband is a scoundrel, why prolong the difficulties and make it harder for the children by demainding money from their ex? Is revenge so sweet and intoxicating that they forget the cost and toll it have on the children?
Old 02-03-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I cannot understand, since they feel that their ex husband is a scoundrel, why prolong the difficulties and make it harder for the children by demainding money from their ex? Is revenge so sweet and intoxicating that they forget the cost and toll it have on the children?
hard to say but most of the times, this families are really broken families mainly from the lower income type...husband are typically not working etc..
Old 27-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
raefear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*Sorry, Post Deleted*

Last edited by raefear; 27-05-2021 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Deleted
Old 27-05-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

*Sorry, Post Deleted*

Last edited by raefear; 27-05-2021 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Delete
Old 27-05-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefear View Post
Hi Bro, could you pls PM me your Lawyer's contact.
PM me if you want to ask, don't be rude and hijack other people's thread.
Old 27-05-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

*Sorry, Post Deleted*

Last edited by raefear; 27-05-2021 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Delete
Old 01-06-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genetic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"Marital property: (sold and split proceeds, or given to wife): Sold my share (determined in accordance to the ratio we paid) of the property to my ex-wife."

I like to ask, if (Prior to marriage), the husband owned a fully-paid property (either he very high earning, or his parents very wealthy and transfer a property to his name in full).......
When divorce happen, what will happen to this property? Does he have to give up half to the wife?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1