The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3513 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Avoid at all costs! MP at 8 Mayo Street (SKIN CARE BEAUTY)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post
So what happen to this place now?
still surviving tho.. that area quite good de la, dont know why no raid 1...
Old 17-01-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

bounce it up again since no raid
Old 18-01-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
bounce it up again since no raid
aiyo..just make a report using your IC at the police station. why want to use anonymous report leh
Old 18-01-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
aiyo..just make a report using your IC at the police station. why want to use anonymous report leh
This is called borrow knife kill people lor 借刀杀人 ..
Old 07-03-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

bump it uppppppppppp
Old 07-03-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!

Wahlao just dun patronize again la. Why need to destroy ppl business
Old 18-04-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

bump~~~~~~~~~~
Old 19-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
speciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Erm keep bumping also no use what. I think a friend went once recently shared service was ok but the curtains abit sian only.
Old 20-04-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Get a secondary boy to visit this shop

Confirm get raid
Old 20-04-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by speciallymine View Post
Erm keep bumping also no use what. I think a friend went once recently shared service was ok but the curtains abit sian only.
no more individual room??
Old 22-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by speciallymine View Post
Hmmm got one contact in miChat still yet to try, but seems like if all in is at $200
Old 21-05-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
LucasTanPT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLucasTanPT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro, i went to the 8 Mayo SPA, had a different experience.
Anyway, here to write my review bro.

FR for the above girl

Shop Environment: Very discreet, as bro mentioned, there is no way to raid 1. We go in, they close shop.

Girls: I got this feeling like walking into Geylang RL shopes, You can choose who you want there, i choose the above lor

Moving onto Actions!

Looks: 9/10 looks damn pretty to me! Little photoshop on the pics. In fact looks prettier in real life compared to photo hahaha. No obvious visible flaws in the facial features, or her makeup is natural enough to cover them.

Body: 9/10 155-160 range, very short to me since im 179. Not for those who like slim, petite or bony girls. She have small tummy, thicc booty and good moisturised smooth skin.

Boobs: 9/10 natural B cups, somewhat sensitive to tuning, licking and sucking. natural boobs.

Ass: 10/10 that booty is phat and nice to grab and doggy. Cowgirl was great too, feeling her booty slapping your thighs and balls. Enough said.

Catbath: 8/10, teasing and pretty much SOP, a bit short but i wanted to move on anyways, you might want more then just request.

Kissing/Frenching: 9/10, very hot kissing, tease me and had me wanting more. Frenching happened when she got into the mood and tongue fighting. However this is subject to individual chemistry according to her, so you need to build with foreplay and talk. She doesnt really like frenching.

BBBJ: 8/10 could improve the vacuum when sucking a bit more, no DT. Sucked and licked my balls for quite a while when i requested for more. Suck my soul out. Not bad overall.

Painting: 10/10 shaved a few days ago, little bit of stubble growing out. Very responsive to painting, clit is sensitive enough and felt her entire body trembling when i suck and paint and tease her clit haha.

FJ: THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT
Because got 2 other bro also doing the fucks, i can HEAR 2 OTHER GIRLS MOANING. Fucking whole shop just girls MOANING
This is indeed ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE. I bluff u not, u hear their moan, u hard

9/10 kept trying different methods to keep me hard. Cowgirl is a must try, her favourite, she grind and ride like crazy and feels damn good. moved onto doggy and seeing that ass as i pounded her, High score for her efforts in getting me hard again and again. When i finally maintained the sex was hot and felt great, pussy is tight enough to feel the walls pushing back and sucking onto me as i pumped her.

GFE: 10/10 Warmed up to me quickly and keep on grabbing my chest, dick and balls and molesting at the same time haha.

Overall one of the better bonks of this year thus far.

RTF: I saw some other girl, i will be trying them out next week!

If you like my FR, just up my point will do.
Old 21-05-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
LucasTanPT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLucasTanPT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyway, i have not see the 3rd girl that day.. if i see her, i sure piak her.. that cute puppy eyes. Maybe i record the moaning then share with you all
Old 21-05-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3047 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

ALL BROTHERS PLEASE BOYCOTT THIS SHOP! LET IT DIE A NAUTRAL DEATH
Old 21-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wah bro can hear moaning. Is it curtain partition ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasTanPT View Post
Hi Bro, i went to the 8 Mayo SPA, had a different experience.
Anyway, here to write my review bro.

FJ: THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT
Because got 2 other bro also doing the fucks, i can HEAR 2 OTHER GIRLS MOANING. Fucking whole shop just girls MOANING
This is indeed ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE. I bluff u not, u hear their moan, u hard

9/10 kept trying different methods to keep me hard. Cowgirl is a must try, her favourite, she grind and ride like crazy and feels damn good. moved onto doggy and seeing that ass as i pounded her, High score for her efforts in getting me hard again and again. When i finally maintained the sex was hot and felt great, pussy is tight enough to feel the walls pushing back and sucking onto me as i pumped her.

GFE: 10/10 Warmed up to me quickly and keep on grabbing my chest, dick and balls and molesting at the same time haha.

Overall one of the better bonks of this year thus far.

RTF: I saw some other girl, i will be trying them out next week!

If you like my FR, just up my point will do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1