The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
LucasTanPT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLucasTanPT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Avoid at all costs! MP at 8 Mayo Street (SKIN CARE BEAUTY)

It's like u know the JAV.. just that you dont see other bro fking, but can hear alot of moaning. Different and unique experience for me la. i will go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
wah bro can hear moaning. Is it curtain partition ?
Old 21-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

LucasTanPT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLucasTanPT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry bro, why ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
ALL BROTHERS PLEASE BOYCOTT THIS SHOP! LET IT DIE A NAUTRAL DEATH
Old 21-05-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8146 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
ALL BROTHERS PLEASE BOYCOTT THIS SHOP! LET IT DIE A NAUTRAL DEATH
Well say bro support you

Last edited by kason; 21-05-2022 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Include
Old 21-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Well say bro support you
Thank You. I really think all bros here who has the same goal and objective of cheonging and be happy should stick together to "control" the market. I am sure they rely on us more than we on them. Boycott any SPA for a period of 6 mths...I tell you they will wake up and starts giving promotion and cutting down prices
Old 22-05-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Hi bros, I'm not here to promote this shop. I personally also dont like it. It's really chui like what other bros said. Curtains separately the beds within like 2m apart nia. And yes, you can really hear next bed piaking and girls moaning, "harder... harder... ah ah ah....". My 1st time there was like WTF...

I'm here purely to recommend the 3rd gal that some bros were speaking of. I have known her since 5yrs back when she was in Arab St. I also did some posts recommending her back then. But she suddenly went back cos of homesick. Ever since I lost contact but now she's back. But she suay la, kana this MP and biz is bad so am just trying to help her nia. As mentioned above, I'm here recommending her only, not the MP or other gals (whom I never tried b4) in the same shop. I only know the 3rd gal. Below is my FR.

This is one of my fav ML since many yrs ago. Her massage is very good. Not piano. And she very willing to please and soft spoken person.

Her name is Jing Jing.

- French ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I really seldom French but this one I will French like no tml
- Boobs ⭐⭐⭐⭐ B+/C Very nice to fondle and lick. Sibei song
- Massage ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very good oil massage. Can fall asleep that kind. Got standard got sequence one.
- Catbath ⭐⭐⭐⭐ lick from top to bottom.
- Shower NA.
- BJ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Whole rod in her mouth with her tongue swirling inside. The feeling is shiok. Balls licking & sucking, just request for it.
- Painting ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Almost 白虎 kind。She loves to be painted. Will grab ur head or interlock ur finger when she high. Can finger (this a plus point cos many ML don't allow)
- RTM Yes. But not often becos like wat other bros said, the MP is chui but i know when i wan a good rub + a gfe happy ending, she's the one to look for....

If she goes to another MP, I will just follow there also, no matter location in Singapore.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Very sorri for the late FR
Here's my report for the 3rd girl

Looks: The above photo is her, those small cute chinese girl
Body: No scars watsoever, i basically touch from head to toe
Shower: there is a shared shower room, i go inside, they close shop, i shower.
Catbath: O ask her to lick my neck, love it, slowly move down to my dick and cover it fully wet!
BBBJ: Suck my soul out, almost shoot, then i stop her.
Painting: Clit is sensitive enough and felt her entire body trembling when i suck and paint and tease her clit haha.
FJ: THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT
I was doing my rubbing with my dick on her pussy, fully wet dick from her BBBJ rubbing her pussy. Sibei shiok, till she say "想进去吗?" WTTFFFF, never caps on yet!
I shall no give too much comments on these! As this is my personal experience.
Damage: 230/1

If you like my FR, just up my point will do.
(I really appreciate some contact trade so i can try out more FJ in spa like this)
Old 01-07-2022, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

30a Mayo, street any fr
Old 01-07-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Jing Jing is no longer with this joint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasTanPT View Post
Very sorri for the late FR
Here's my report for the 3rd girl

Looks: The above photo is her, those small cute chinese girl
Body: No scars watsoever, i basically touch from head to toe
Shower: there is a shared shower room, i go inside, they close shop, i shower.
Catbath: O ask her to lick my neck, love it, slowly move down to my dick and cover it fully wet!
BBBJ: Suck my soul out, almost shoot, then i stop her.
Painting: Clit is sensitive enough and felt her entire body trembling when i suck and paint and tease her clit haha.
FJ: THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT
I was doing my rubbing with my dick on her pussy, fully wet dick from her BBBJ rubbing her pussy. Sibei shiok, till she say "想进去吗?" WTTFFFF, never caps on yet!
I shall no give too much comments on these! As this is my personal experience.
Damage: 230/1

If you like my FR, just up my point will do.
(I really appreciate some contact trade so i can try out more FJ in spa like this)
Old 01-07-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

oops, jing jing msg me she change place le.. hahaha ps bros..
maybe i write a FR for the girls who are currently there
Old 01-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Jing jing say that to me too….just go in..be careful. now damage so ex now. Though 150?
Old 03-07-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 11
kiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to all

care to PM me for Jing Jing contact ? I am interested 🙂
Old 09-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

They got me they got 1 more shop near Jalan Besar MRT, once that is facing the road. i will reccee then let you all know again!
Old 12-07-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Hi guys,

Alot of PM on where the next shop, i will post it here ba.

The girls service are almost the same, i would say comparable to Jing Jing!
The lady i tried call MiuMiu, Entry was $50, she offer $150 for FJ, i reject her, then she say $100. then i okay. She tried to sell me $200 for Raw, which i reject as well (Cos she not my type)

Overall comments
Looks: Very Slutty looks, i recommend bros who into sluts, can go for this
Service: she is alright to do what makes you feels good!

If you like my FR, just up me and share some location as well

Old 12-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

FR for Miu Miu

Body:★★★★★
Breast was soft. I am not boobs lover so I feel is just nice. Nipple was sensitive to teasing. long hair and the skin was smooth. No visual sign or scar or mark on her body. Pussy very less hair.

Frenching:★★★★
The frenching was those like bf and gf sensual wet kissing. It ended fast but she was quite a good frencher and kisser.

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it like a small gal licking an ice cream.The suction was firm. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum. Cap on and bonk her.

FJ:★★★★★
I did not paint her as too eager to go into action. I start to pump her in missionary and I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah, wa cao, 好深”. The coordination was good. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much and like fucking a slut. I can feel the tightness and hotness of my cock inside her. After that, I change position and hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and her leg lock on my hip tightly. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. She able to take in fast and slow movement. I can feel that she climax and high liao then i hold on to both her arm and the sound effect of “piak piak piak”. After a few fast and furiously stroke, i finally cum inside the condom and i collapse on top of her. Both of us were sweating and exhausted.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some music. Super gfe and her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
The session was a fast one and I make use of the time given. Some may have the fast food feel. I enjoy the bonk and thinking of rtf soon. I would recommend to try her.
Old 14-07-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

hear from Miu Miu that business was bad, so i went there again.
I do recommend bro to try Miu Miu.. tho there are many syt there too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1