The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 15-02-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PiakChiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
good news. Linda is back.
Can share contact?
Old 16-02-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Bros who wanna try de 3 flowers
You'll be amazed by their good massage skills
Friendly service and budget pricing
No regrests ya
Have fun!
Which 3 flowers you refer to?
Old 16-02-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

managed to try Linda, looks a bit discount from pics..did the aeroplane, nothing special...can chut chut..curtain set up...not so ideal if need to shower...overall: can do/can do without...RTM: probably not...
Old 16-02-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

i also tried linda today. aeroplane was a fun and interesting experience, cos first time, but after awhile the novelty wears off.

curtain set up, shower need to go to the back.

took 1.5hr package, $80, but somehow she only do 70 mins??
massage wise, strong, 7.5/10. got hot stone also.

RTM: maybe if im in the immediate area.
Old 17-02-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
i also tried linda today. aeroplane was a fun and interesting experience, cos first time, but after awhile the novelty wears off.

$80 spent in curtain type bed with noisy ambient & share aircon which without individual room & shower is worth/wise or not depends on individual..
Old 17-02-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
There is a TCM shop operated by 2 Chinese milf at Blk 5*5. They charge $50 per hour. Good strength. One of them A#y provides very sensational service for $50. If u can KC her, unlimited access autoroam is possible. Cheers and happy hunting.
Hi TS, can share by pm me?
Old 17-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
managed to try Linda, looks a bit discount from pics..did the aeroplane, nothing special...can chut chut..curtain set up...not so ideal if need to shower...overall: can do/can do without...RTM: probably not...
Thanks for the shares

Quote:

70 after the deeds???

I want to try the aeroplane

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 18-02-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

one thing about linda i like is her massage
the massage for me is good la, gt pressure
the rest all boring
something she talk alot
Old 19-02-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
Evert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Totally unrelated… just thought I share this…

Was having massage in one of those places with movable partition boards in AMK which is OWO… halfway through someone came and ask whether got 0.5hr massage… as there was partition, I could not see who it was…

When ML continued massage, she told me was a young couple and both were wearing lanyards… she suspect that they are AV as it was odd that a young couple asking for massage and it was the lady who asked for the price…

She said that tall tale signs is that they ask for 0.5 hr massage and they were both wearing lanyards who some sort of ID, which is strange on a Sunday…

Tread with care AMK bros…
Old 19-02-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evert View Post
Totally unrelated… just thought I share this…

Was having massage in one of those places with movable partition boards in AMK which is OWO… halfway through someone came and ask whether got 0.5hr massage… as there was partition, I could not see who it was…

When ML continued massage, she told me was a young couple and both were wearing lanyards… she suspect that they are AV as it was odd that a young couple asking for massage and it was the lady who asked for the price…

She said that tall tale signs is that they ask for 0.5 hr massage and they were both wearing lanyards who some sort of ID, which is strange on a Sunday…

Tread with care AMK bros…
Thnz for sharing bro. But if really is AV I doubt they will wear lanyard. Additionally if there is a raid they will jus charge and conduct checks immediately
Old 19-02-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

massage wise, strong, 7.5/10. got hot stone als.

i WILL check with her as she will never shortchange.
Old 19-02-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Thnz for sharing bro. But if really is AV I doubt they will wear lanyard. Additionally if there is a raid they will jus charge and conduct checks immediately
If you want to know how the police blue/white lanyard look like, just watch crimewatch. Cheers.
Old 19-02-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
Evert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
If you want to know how the police blue/white lanyard look like, just watch crimewatch. Cheers.
Thanks… like I said, I was not there when the ML was with the couple, so I cannot verify…
Old 19-02-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evert View Post
Thanks… like I said, I was not there when the ML was with the couple, so I cannot verify…
Up u hosei77.
U got the power😘
Old 19-02-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
I definitely knows how police lanyards like. Just telling the bro who shared that those are u likely AV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread