The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Upz you, made my day 😆
🙏🙏thanks a lot bro 🙏
Old 11-01-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

I had my fair share of relationships with massage lady and those working in the Pub.To be honest pub girls are the most dishonest group i have encounter.They are really out to suck u dry.They can be with multiple partners.Caught her red handed!Be careful with Pub girls
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
lol same. regardless of how they look. but if old auntie sometimes i cant seem to get the words out of my mouth.
Young one say dream girl old one say dream mummy
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
😂😂 Relak bro, hope u are not the suitor LOL 😅😅😅 joking joking ✌🏻
Nah, I am thinking of whether to find FB or pay/fuck/go
Old 11-01-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Seriously all these transactional services are part of the game, if you are free and have spare cash to spare, by all means, go n have fun, these KC traps obviously cannot be prevented unless you are damn seasonal player like these girls from this industry
Simple rule, don’t get too emotional over them, always remember this, it’s just a game 😉😜
Old 11-01-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
LoveOrSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always tell ML that I like them. Younger ones I say they look like my ex gf. Older ones I say I like mature women. Sometimes talk cock abit with them you’ll get slightly better service attitudes. That’s the best I can advice. Don’t even talk about falling in love with them lol that should never be an option.
Old 11-01-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

U can get free massage every night
Old 11-01-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
ML together with the suitor, keep sucking his money dry.
Will see her true colours once he runs out of $$
Together doesnt mean happy.
Yes once he run out of money...he turn to loansharks and moneylenders...then he is heavily in debt...lol...history always repeat itself......lol...lol
Old 11-01-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Have u ever fall in love with a massage girl. How did it happened and did this romance ever lasted.Bro, care to share?
Dun juz fall in love wif a massage girl for nothing bro, u must hv an agenda mah.

If u fall in love wif a massage girl who truly loves u & u are her ONLY man that she loves(as she put it to u many many times liao), and she is willing to work as a massage girl to support u, give u money, shower u wif luxurious gifts, buy u car, buy u condo, then it is worth the while to last the romance & relationship wif her forever.

Think this is the most ideal case lah, tio bo ..
Old 11-01-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yes once he run out of money...he turn to loansharks and moneylenders...then he is heavily in debt...lol...history always repeat itself......lol...lol
She told me her bf aready divorced & is single now, I think they are staying together right now and everyday he send n pick her up from her workplace
I feel like asking her if he got ask her today u pcc for how many dudes and give head to how many men? 🤣🤣🤣
Old 11-01-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
maxis2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont be stuupeed
Old 11-01-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She told me her bf aready divorced & is single now, I think they are staying together right now and everyday he send n pick her up from her workplace
I feel like asking her if he got ask her today u pcc for how many dudes and give head to how many men? 🤣🤣🤣
And her son studying in singapore at one of the elite schools and he is supporting her son also.....hahaha..i have seen too many such cases....bros just fuck and move on ....why must stick to one tree...it can drop down and crush you later...lol
Old 11-01-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
And her son studying in singapore at one of the elite schools and he is supporting her son also.....hahaha..i have seen too many such cases....bros just fuck and move on ....why must stick to one tree...it can drop down and crush you later...lol
Errr not me bro, and also ya she has two sons and her two sons are studying in China hahaha, anyway it’s her side of story so I just share lor, since this thread is abt men falling in love with ML and since her bf is in love with her mah so I just Spread the love around yo 🤙🏽😆😆
Old 11-01-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Errr not me bro, and also ya she has two sons and her two sons are studying in China hahaha, anyway it’s her side of story so I just share lor, since this thread is abt men falling in love with ML and since her bf is in love with her mah so I just Spread the love around yo 🤙🏽😆😆
Later he will sponsor her sons to come singapore for family reunion....lol...a truly amazing love story...lol
Old 11-01-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Later he will sponsor her sons to come singapore for family reunion....lol...a truly amazing love story...lol
Happy family 🍦😍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1