The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold
Re: Novita Lam go commando??

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Is she really so fit or just posing?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjMo1q7v...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
It's all lighting, posing and photoshop, but the same can be said of any fitness influencer. Nobody looks like Superman naturally. The process is to prepare the best location, time of the day and avoid eating/being too hydrated, then take five dozens of photos, select those which look the best and are different enough of each other to complete a set.

Then use Photoshop to prepare the emphasis on light and exagerate the saturation on the body to make the muscles pop out more. Use color balance to present a body tone which indicates health and energy, and accentuate the shadows to make you pop up against the background, in order to make you look like the main actor of a passive environment. You are now beautiful, fit, powerful, and a rolemodel for all the simps on your Instagram page.

These influencers just don't take out their phones and make selfies like you and me. Photo making and editing on a professional level (that is, usable for ads) takes some time and expertise. Same for the videos.
Old 01-02-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

So this guy gets to enjoy her pussy now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoGtMQ4P...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Old 01-02-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Well built and groomed guy, good for him. I guess he has money too to follow up with her lavish lifestyle.

Although I doubt relationships with these kinds of girl last long.
Old 01-02-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 14
Pjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I find her angelic face that brings out the shine of her devilish body that all men lusted FOR! I sure need to be on regular little blue pill if had such a companion! As well as lotsa of vit M 🤣🤣🤣
Just 1 word to describe her looks n figure.... PERFECT!!
Old 01-02-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 14
Pjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After seeing her instangram, all the more I think she is heavenly 😍
Old 01-02-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Lucky fella! Lost countless soldiers for her
Old 01-02-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Lost another batch to her fuckk
Old 01-02-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILHD View Post
It's all lighting, posing and photoshop, but the same can be said of any fitness influencer. Nobody looks like Superman naturally. The process is to prepare the best location, time of the day and avoid eating/being too hydrated, then take five dozens of photos, select those which look the best and are different enough of each other to complete a set.

Then use Photoshop to prepare the emphasis on light and exagerate the saturation on the body to make the muscles pop out more. Use color balance to present a body tone which indicates health and energy, and accentuate the shadows to make you pop up against the background, in order to make you look like the main actor of a passive environment. You are now beautiful, fit, powerful, and a rolemodel for all the simps on your Instagram page.

These influencers just don't take out their phones and make selfies like you and me. Photo making and editing on a professional level (that is, usable for ads) takes some time and expertise. Same for the videos.
if u ask me, novita is just an overrated pug face.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
if u ask me, novita is just an overrated pug face.
To be honest I'm not too fond of her and I find her attention whoring tasteless, but I can get some like her smile and attitude, one man's meat is another man's poison.
Old 11-02-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

You think they got piak or not?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoZ-m...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Old 11-02-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Book so atas place surely got la
Old 11-02-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hahaha. Could be but anyway we all jealous of "him" now.
Old 11-02-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
koxor89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

red hot pussy
Old 12-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

despite her wealth, i find her dressing incredibly tasteless...

Old 12-02-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
despite her wealth, i find her dressing incredibly tasteless...

Hahaha don't mind me saying.
If you don't like her so much why keep coming to this thread about her?

Sounds like just salty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1