The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I don't think is hdb take back everything. But surrender to hdb is hdb buy back at below market value. Is this correct?
apply to hdb first to sell before MOP due to divorce.
HDB will approve and give 6 months to sell in open market.
If not sold after 6 months, HDB will buy the flat back at 90% of market valuation. So as long as its above 90% valuation, just sell it in the market.
Old 17-01-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Turtle369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
apply to hdb first to sell before MOP due to divorce.
HDB will approve and give 6 months to sell in open market.
If not sold after 6 months, HDB will buy the flat back at 90% of market valuation. So as long as its above 90% valuation, just sell it in the market.
Can either party choose to buy from the other ? I’m 35 this year.
Old 17-01-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle369 View Post
Can either party choose to buy from the other ? I’m 35 this year.
can, but with conditions:

1. have enough money. either CPF or cash or both.
2. You need to form a family cluster. This applies for BTO before MOP, not resale flat. For BTO before MOP, either get a new wife (must marry), get your parents (they must not own any hdb, or they must sell their hdb if they already own one), or 1 of your parent if your parents are divorced (that parents cannot own hdb).
3. The selling party must agree to sell his/her share to you and at what price. Work this out between yourselves. The selling party can refuse to sell to you and choose to sell it in the open market. You cannot take over the flat without the selling party's consent.
Old 18-01-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

2. You need to form a family cluster. This applies for BTO before MOP, not resale flat. For BTO before MOP, either get a new wife (must marry), get your parents (they must not own any hdb, or they must sell their hdb if they already own one), or 1 of your parent if your parents are divorced (that parents cannot own hdb).
3. The selling party must agree to sell his/her share to you and at what price. Work this out between yourselves. The selling party can refuse to sell to you and choose to sell it in the open market. You cannot take over the flat without the selling party's consent.
getting new wife may be difficult. if i not wrong force sale by hdb you get 6 months only ?

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 18-01-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Turtle369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaschicken View Post
getting new wife may be difficult. if i not wrong force sale by hdb you get 6 months only ?
Thanks guys.
Old 18-01-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes 6 months usually
you may appeal to extend by another 3 months. I have not experienced this but i heard its quite easy to get extension approved. Of course you need reason on appealing for extension.
So expect 9 months max. Safest is 6 months.
Usually BTO that has special approval to sell before MOP can fetch a very good price. Even better price than a equivalent just-MOP flat, because its even newer.
Old 19-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes 6 months usually
you may appeal to extend by another 3 months. I have not experienced this but i heard its quite easy to get extension approved. Of course you need reason on appealing for extension.
Usually BTO that has special approval to sell before MOP can fetch a very good price. Even better price than a equivalent just-MOP flat, because its even newer.
and can sell to those who didnt get the ballot
Old 19-01-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakracer View Post
and can sell to those who didnt get the ballot
yup but its no more bto price
is market valuation
Old 21-01-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yup but its no more bto price
is market valuation
market valuation would usually be higher than BTO price correct ? Do they get to keep the profits ?
Old 21-01-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiraJira View Post
market valuation would usually be higher than BTO price correct ? Do they get to keep the profits ?
yup
no the flat owner keep the profits
Old 15-03-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes 6 months usually
but the higher price aka profit goes to seller ? or hdb ?

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 15-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
but the higher price aka profit goes to seller ? or hdb ?
answered liao seller keep profits.

Old 16-03-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

Hi guys i like to ask, i am currently staying with my wife and 2 kids in a resale hdb bought 3 years ago.
I am the sole owner of the house and my wife and kids are listed as essential occupier.
If divorce, my wife entitled to any share? I am the only person paying the mortgage loan and installment.
Old 16-03-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Hi guys i like to ask, i am currently staying with my wife and 2 kids in a resale hdb bought 3 years ago.
I am the sole owner of the house and my wife and kids are listed as essential occupier.
If divorce, my wife entitled to any share? I am the only person paying the mortgage loan and installment.
yes. because its matrimonial home. even you are sole owner your wife will still be entitled to a share.
Old 16-03-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
yes. because its matrimonial home. even you are sole owner your wife will still be entitled to a share.
Oic..any idea how the allocation of share works? My wife did not pay a single cent though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1