The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

'A' downblousing in photo. If can see correctly there's a cute bow in the center of her bra..

That time we were all young and inexperienced, so even this can make me wet liao. She barely got 'A' cup.. so if you could stand at the side and take a photo, maybe could even see her nips. She squeeze her sides summore, opening her bra cup
Old 26-06-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of my friends in poly. I love it when girls wear hard cup bras and you can see the outline clearly over their t-shirt. Just keep hinting to me her small boobs under those cups.

The bag strap also helps to show more of her boob shape..
Old 26-06-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
HF1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice nice. More
Old 26-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 5
Hipposarus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipposarus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story
Old 27-06-2022, 02:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 4
unfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 27-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

In year 2, I started to obsess over another girl from a group project. Her name is 'F'. She is the typical high flying nerdy type of PRC girl from a well to do family. F was petite, somewhat slim, wears thin metal rim specs and has a slight acne problem on her face.

Using my pervert eyes, I guess that her tits are a small A cup size. Combine her small perky boobs with her 155cm height and nice hips, she had a decent xmm figure. Her innocent look and acne make her feel like she's a few years younger. She never had a bf.

She's a bit reserved but still opens up once in a while. All this making me heart itchy and I ended up having fantasies of taking her innocence.

As with all bros who bio downblouse will know small tits got higher chance of revealing their nipples. Immediately she become my target.

Once she wore a normal fitting T shirt and berms for a group meet. We had to get our hands dirty to work on the project. I from far start to bio.. noticed that her T shirt sleeves were quite short. I wondered how her armpit look like. By chance, she decided to lift her arm and do her hair while I was standing by the side. And her armpit was revealed to me in it's full glory..

Fitting the stereotype of PRC girl, she had some short armpit hair, but I didn't expect it at all. My cock immediately tingled.. F is so cute and she didn't care to shave her armpits?? She's so careless.. she must have been lazy to shave it recently as her armpit hair was quite short.

My heart started to pump harder. We were working on the project on the floor so all of us were squatting and bending over.
As expected, I could bio her downblouse. Her boobs were indeed very small.. there was a slight cleavage due to her bra. But most importantly, her bra cups were the hard kind. When she moves her arm, her bra cup will open and close, giving me an opportunity to see between her boob and bra.

I pretend to get up a bit and take an overall look at the project on the floor but actually to get a better view of F downblouse.

No luck.. her nip was probably too deep, plus the lighting condition was a bit dark.

I didn't get to see her nips and was disappointed but I still got to see her bra and A cup breast shape.. she was wearing a cute multicolour bra. That night I went home to have a good fap on some sniped photos of F. Imagining how her tits will look like. Probably conical shaped small tits with dark nips..

To digress....

My story is not a fantasy story of hooking up with girls. Those bros who continue to read should know by now. It's about the bros who has the fetish of feasting their eyes and mind on girls they met in their life. Girls that you feel the desire to know how they are actually like inside and outside. And the more ordinary the girl is, the more typical she is, somehow the more you obsess about them. It's a weird feeling. I know I cannot be the only bro who has such colourful thoughts on creeping. To the bros here who enjoy and share a similar fetish, I invite you to share your experience and thoughts.

Some of my recollections might not be good for storytelling so please forgive me. There's also no dialogue mostly, but I just want to capture the feels of my experiences.

Cheers!
Old 27-06-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Good share bro, very well written
Old 27-06-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
MatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 28-06-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Good share bro, very well written
Agreed too
Old 28-06-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

In my free time then, I will search for candid photos online. Sometimes you will chance on oops photos, or just girls being careless. A lot of them are angmo girls in bikinis, or some asian girl feeling very at home.

Here are 2 examples I used photoshop to enhance their oops moment..

Sideways with small tits are the best.

Don't know how come she so clueless.

A lot of my time was spent on candids and voyeurs.. wishing one day I could get to see it happen on my friends. But how? Perhaps... one day I will figure out?

Old 29-06-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

My time passed fast in Uni. With my dirty creepy mind, everyday was a tease. I always use x-ray vision on my friends and random girls, teasing myself. My sexual encounters with my gf made me more curious about all the other girls. I kept thinking things like..

- How would their naked body look like? Small or big nips and areola, saggy small tits or firm medium tits? Do they have cute perky or flat butts?

- How would my friends pussies look and smell and feel like in my mouth? Are they shaved or hairy? Are their inner labia coming out or hiding inside their love slits?

- How would my friends suck my cock? How would my cock feel inside their pussy?

- How do they orgasm? They all look so guai, will they moan and shake in ecstasy when they cum? That would be super hot.

All these fantasies are stuck in my head.. and I wonder if most bros think about such things or mostly just want to stick their cock in a pussy.

Fast forward another few years, I am working in a decently prestigious tech company. As with all other bros who have gone through the early stage of adulting, you gradually get used to making your own decisions in life. Armed with a monthly income, you decide how you want to live your lifestyle and plan for your future.

Eventually my gf and I decided we would live together in a rented flat. This was very exciting because we would get to live our own lives together and choose to fuck anytime we want.. no more holding back moans in the bedroom or scared getting caught outdoors.

The moment we decided and settled on a place.. you can imagine what I was thinking. This might be the once in a lifetime opportunity I was waiting for a long time.

No more restricted to watching xhamster or Tumblr voyeur videos and fantasizing my friends anymore. It's time to taste those forbidden fruits.

Old 30-06-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice update
Old 30-06-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

It was quite hectic arranging to move in to the flat but eventually we settle down. Finally we have a place to call home. Both my gf and I were very excited but nobody knew I was extra excited about what I was about to do.

We invited friends over to visit our new place like a housewarming party although officially we don't own the place (lol). It was great fun and you don't need to worry about what your parents would think of you and your friends. Our clique of friends were mostly from uni and some before uni.

There were a few girls in the group, but I will focus on 'S' and 'C'. Here are their vital stats:

S
Chinese
Fair, soft skin
Somewhat long hair
160cm
Generally slim but with some meat, guess 55kg
Boobs : can see some shape when she wear fitting clothes, look like common size
Slight hourglass figure (proportional)

C
Indian
Dark, soft skin
Somewhat long wavy hair
165cm
Good size also, about 60kg
Boobs : got nice longkang when bend down, got nice pair no matter what she wear, easily shake when jumping or running.
Slight hourglass figure, top heavy

Of course, being the creep I am, I have lusted over their bodies, x-ray, bio downblouse, shorts zg all do before. But never have I seen their delicious fruits inside.

We ordered dinner and played board games together, then chit chat over drinks. Maybe because I was a bit bold then, I decided to try to push towards my goal. The conversation went something like this..

*Laughter in the background over some joke*

Me: This is so fun man, we should do this again sometime.

Gf: Ya! Before everyone get too busy with their life.

S: Ya loh.. my new job still in training period, still can make time for meetups and games. Wait after the training period, confirm OT like crazy.

Guy friend: (looks at me) bro, buy a PS4 and invite us to play games leh. Now you got your own place liao, confirm can do anything you want and play overnight right?

Me: Ya no problem! Of course can..

*I look over at my wife and she gave me the death glare, the group laughs*

Me: But seriously, let's enjoy this period of our lives, we can have games, drinks and stayovers, catch up once in a while. Better than meeting outside.. cheaper.

Guy friend: bro you damn cheapskate. But yes, drinks and games I don't mind.

Gf: *Looks at S and C* Oh ya! Can stay over! Ladies, we can have girls night here!!

Me: *secretly pleased but act concerned* eh dear, we got space meh? Where you want to sleep?

Gf: You and the guys sleep outside la! We will take the master bedroom. Hahaha!

Everyone was happy with the idea.. my plan worked. I managed to sow the seed that I was determined to slowly grow and bloom one day. That night we all agreed the next meetup will be a stayover in our house and the date to be decided later.

I knew it will be months before the stayover, so I set my plan in motion. This is it, the time I have been waiting for.

I have 2 toilets in the apartment. 1 is in the master bedroom, and the other is in the common area. My secret plan was to install hidden cams in the common toilet to watch S and C when they come for the stayover.

I easily found and decided on a cam online. The specs claim to be 1080P resolution at 60fps. It comes with a remote to turn on and off. I also had to find a spot to hide the cams..

Eventually I hide the cam inside a lighting box and a fake potted plant that was hanging from the ceiling. Why 2 cams, you may ask? I wanted to be kiasu and make sure got backup in case one fail, and if both work well, I will be able to watch inside and outside the shower area..

Days, weeks passed. I was ready and waiting for that fateful day. Then suddenly someone messaged in the groupchat.

"Hey let's meetup!! Can we do the stayover at your place?"

My heart skipped a beat, the time has come.

Old 01-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

The time was 2am on Saturday morning. I was tossing and turning in bed, unable to sleep.

The group was supposed to come visit from later afternoon. Our plan for the night was to have drinks and chit chat and play games until everybody was shag out, then stay over at my place.

I have so many things running through my head. My heart was pounding.. thinking about what kind of video I will get in 24 hours time.

I imagined from the perspective of the cam, S entering the toilet and closing the door. Then she begins to peel her t shirt off..

I couldn't take it and stopped my imagination. There was no point in thinking about it. There is no imagination that will beat the real thing. What's more, I need to sleep.

But I couldn't and started worrying about the ways my plan will fail.

What if the cam malfunction? Damn wasted.
What if they find out the cam? Get ready to go jail and lose everything.
What if they use the master toilet? Damn wasted.
What if they don't want to shower? Damn stupid.
What if they didn't even plan to stay over and decide to just go home late? Just damn suay.

Next thing I know it was 3am. I needed to sleep. I got up from the bed and went to the common toilet, wank to pics of S and C.. imagining them showering in here. I cummed a huge load and felt better immediately, then went back and managed to sleep.

My gf woke me up and told me it was 10am liao. I was dazed for a moment and then she told me..

Gf: Eh dear, todays the day!

I was stun for a moment because my thoughts immediately went to the hidden cams. Today's the "day". Haha. She reminded me again.

Gf: Need to prepare the place for them before they come. Come and help me leh!

I grudgingly agreed, trying hard not to look too hopeful. I cannot believe today's the day. I wonder what S and C will wear.

Old 02-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4202 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute
Power bro..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1