The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Raining very bad here. Just send her to ekkamai bus station. Lucky come back in time.

Yesterday night at funkey villa. First time see getsunova perform live.
How? Last nite how?? Shiok boh?? 5555....
Old 31-08-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by le113ru View Post
Bro Want2call or shall I address u as Bro PersonaZ? No need to create a new nick n pm me your offer. U can just reply in the thread. And STOP spamming my inbox offering your services to bring me to Soi Holland! Since u r so desperate for bros here to engage your services, I help u, interested bros can call him at 0802351621.
Only Bro Mike Mike knows where Soi Holland is! Bro Mike Mike, someone picha your lobang already! 555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Raining very bad here. Just send her to ekkamai bus station. Lucky come back in time.
Bpai Funky kon diao or your next black book contact? Funky kon Sinkiepor wai lun yer mai? TD girl in Sinkie say now many Sinkie, Malaysia and Hongkie chiongsters in Funky.

KNS whatsapp me today and disappear? U ok boh? Btw can you adjust your pixs to correct rotation?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 31-08-2013, 04:35 AM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want2call View Post
Hey wtf...u think I no need to work n so eng go create new acct...idiots...don't let me c u in bkk I shoot u with my pistol...bloody fool...
Waaaaa.....so scary.....water gun ah?? Eh...Songkran passed already this year my fren....keep for next year hor....Kob Jai Krap.....
Old 31-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Want2call deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Waaaaa.....so scary.....water gun ah?? Eh...Songkran passed already this year my fren....keep for next year hor....Kob Jai Krap.....
Bro nookie that idiot is a bloody fool...he say I create a acct n spam him.WTF...he can try to play with me if he want too...than he will know is water gun anot!!! 7 years in thailand 不是白在的...ai sa eee hee...
Old 31-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys...thought i shall share some FRs from my recent BKK trip...used to work in bkk...and this time went back alone to meet up with some local frnds and check out wat bkk has to offer these days

Day 1
Touched down at DM airport early afternoon...30b bus and 25b mrt ride to hway khwang later, im at my hotel which is 2 mins walk away from the mrt station...plan for the afternoon is to recce the stretch of MPs...frankly, nth to shout about in general, including the once-popular poseidon...except for my all time favorite...Nataree~~ For the benefits of newbies, this is the SYT fish tank...1.7k for those in the fish tank that includes 2hr of soapy msg + FS...outside the tank is where all the hot SYTs are...2.3k and 2.6k....premium cat is 3k up...those outside tank are 90 mins bath and FS only....no soapy...anyway, was spoilt for choice, took one really cute one and off we went...

Entered the room, usual SOP, waitress comes in asked for drink order... ger on aircon, run the water in the tub....chatted....waitress returns with drinks....paid her to F off... continued chatting... for newbies, this is where u will wanna warm her up and build that chemistry... a little investment u might wanna make for good returns in the remaining of the 90 mins... i speak some thai... so went on to tcss while waiting for the water to fill... soon enuff, she said the water is ready and asked if im ready....b4 i could reply, her naughty hands went to fondle with my 2ic...and started helping me outta my clothes... and tucked me into the tub....i then laid in the tub to watch eagerly as she stripped herself... off went the dress to reveal her nice match red bra and g-string... out went her bra to release those C cups that were so humbled when contained (wat a delight!)... and to my greater surprise, she removed her g-string to reveal such naturally sparse pussy (yes i hate hairy)... she helped herself into the tub too and playfully gave my already-at-full-attention bro a welcome grab.... throughout the next 20 mins, she gave me a nice bath, which included a nice preview of wat she could do with her jugs.... constantly pushing those 2 melons against me and rubbed my back with them.... she then took her time to wash my 2ic...which soon turned into a few minutes of stroking.... i was enjoying with my eyes closed when soon a even better sensation was felt.... yes it was that great feeling of having your dick in that warm tight mouth....going in and out...tongue swirling around the head....one hand playing those 2 nuts....my gosh... bros not trained well could have misfired.... luckily i didnt... those 5 mins of teasing finally stopped to my delight.... any further could have KOed me... after the bath, dried up and waited on the bed for her to bath....after the agonizing few minutes of wait, she finally came... she slowly crawled towards me...and started sucking my nipples... while her hands freely roamed softly all over me...sending all the sex signals to my already erected member... i couldnt hold back my obedient hands anymore...and started exploring her youthful body... her smooth fair skin... her natural Cs.... i played with her erected pink nips and started caressing those 2 big naturals while we were locked in a tongue of war.... my fingers soon wondered to her nether region.... and was so glad to feel those naturally sparse soft pubic hair (also hate those jungles when trimmed/shaved)...and to my great delight, she was so wet as my fingers finally ventured into her love hole... i spared no mercy in rubbing her clit to turn her on to the max... her moans were getting so loud and she positioned herself into 69 and started sucking me like no tmr... her young pussy was now in my direct view....so fair on the outside, so pink on the inside...covered with all her juices... i dun usually eat FLs, but this has to be an exception...it looked too tasty.... the mutual orals went on for another few minutes b4 she finally couldnt take it and asked to be penetrated....the rest is history....missionary, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, scissors...30 mins later... exploded with her on top.... cleaned up and laid down to rest while hugging... and was surprised she came 3 times.... she said she was glad i could last long enuff....unlike those horny uncles....lol....was still hugging when she started playing with my bro!....and soon it was at attention again.... and without saying, she fed herself to her mouth again... i was kinda surprised coz usually its 1 shot.... or 2 if u really promise a tip.... i told her its ok, no need... but she said she wanted to reward me for free since i gave her such a good time.... the 2nd shot was abit hard, but her skills were good.... 10 mins later, boomz...my 2nd army unloaded in her mouth! after the bath, she asked for my contact....exchanged Line id....off i went totally sextisfied

Name: Chompoo (pink)
Ht: ard 158
Wt: 44
Body: petite, fair, smooth, natural
Boobs: Natural C
Pussy: looks so unused, naturally sparse
GFE: 9
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (no such thing as perfect)
FJ: 9.5/10
DMG: 2300b

That's for Day 1...2 shots killed me....spent the evening and night relaxing....and chatting up some girls on Skout to see if can get any lobang...

BTW, there is a Model massage that i went once....had a great session too previously....was checking out b4 i went to nataree....but prices seemed to have increased....the last time i went abt 1 year ago....they had 3 options....msg with hj with ger no strip at abt 1k, msg with hj with ger topless at abt 1.2k, and msg with b2b with ger full naked at 1.4k...but this time i went, the 3rd option costs 1.8k....qc wasnt as good as b4 too....

continue next...
내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls
Old 31-08-2013, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

...Continued

Day 2
As mentioned, i spent the night chatting up some 'nearby' girls on Skout...got a few that gave +ve responses...so spent time further investing whenever free (on mrt, walking etc)...Anyway, contacted some guy frnds and they will be free after work...so spent time shopping after lunch....till later afternoon...decided to check out another type of fun....Sukhumvit Massage area For benefit of newbies, these are the small-scale massage shop contrary to those at ratchadapisek area... this area targets foreign (usually japs) customers... concept is...u walk into the shop, choose your girl (from photo album or ask owner to get them to fall in) and choose your package...diff shops may work slightly differently....the more decent will give you the decent options like thai msg, oil msg, aroma msg etc... average ard 400b per hour... usually option for 60, 90 or 120 mins... eod, girl will msg u to arousal and offer u extras...500/1k/1.5k (negotiable if u are skilled/yandao).. some shops are more direct, the I/C will tell u upfront of the price that includes msg+hj, msg+bbbj or msg+fj.... adds up to abt the same amt.... for me, i prefer the first type of shop...coz im gd in negotiating the price privately with the ger... especially after getting her all horny...hahaha... okok let me get to the point.... as usual, recced around watever shops i can see... gems here and there.... finally settled for a MP called Pink Panther where i found the best gem... this one more direct, but i choosed the min package of msg+hj at 1k... went up, offered me free drink.... showered myself (attached toilet too small).... started msg... thanks gdness its quite decent...blah blah...tcss along the way to build up the feeling....flipped over...started hj...this is when i made my move to try turn her on too... soft erotic touches to her everywhere... and soon...managed to strip her naked... finally reaching her pussy.... ITS WET! hohoho seh liao....carried on to turn her on more.... rub her clit....fingered her....till she buay tarhan...asked me for sex @ 1k... haha no way man.... now that she is really wet and horny.... im not paying more ...i just insisted no by saying im tired, lazy, blah blah.... surprisingly....she den said..."ok, nevermind, no need money".... wah abit shocked sia....my previous best record was pure msg 600b + negotiated sex at 500b... haha so ok lo...the actions...usual la...so shall not elaborate...finished the session a happy man once again...

Name: I forgot!!!
Ht: ard 160
Wt: 45?
Body: petite, slight tan,
Boobs: B
Pussy: normal, tight
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
DMG: 1k + 0 (msg with hj + fj free)

ok...so next met up with 3 frnds for dinner...blah blah...and plan for the night is....Sherbet...the GC... Those steady dudes are members and had many bottles left... and decided to give me a treat for drinks... reached there at 9+... good selection of girls... got a vip sofa seat... picked my girl....the rest is sop... drinks, games, pool, watch performance, dance... for guys who dunno GCs (gentlemen clubs)....its a decent place... something like thai disco in sgp, except the girls' time are by LDs/hour...no butterfly.... anyway... as usual, build up the chemistry... the game plan here is to impress the girl... dress well, speak well...know what they want.... usually, they want rich customers who will return to patronize them....so my story was.... i just got posted to thailand for work for a 2 years... staying in hotel now and will be moving in to my apartment 3 days later... gave the bullshit story that im looking to buy a car....asked if she will be free to bring me around for car shopping...HAHAHA... expected, the ans is Yes... the night went on with all guys getting the girls to drink as much as possible... i did... since its non hanky panky place... we didnt do much.... but i managed to test the water and ended up frenching her at the sofa... thats the cue for my next move... to get her over...after the partying.... we brought our girls for supper at Hway Khwang night market (my frnds knew it will be easier for me since i stay there and they have car)... throughout, i was acting drunk.... and after supper, my frnd requested my ger to bring me back safely since its near so they can send their girls back without delay... bingo... she agreed... and thats it.... no girls enter my room without stripping.... neither did she... all in all, it was a great F with overwhelming GFEs... almost did it raw as i didnt bring condoms for the trip... and she was getting too turned on... luckily the hotel room had condoms (hotel rate) and i was glad the mood didnt get killed as i would had to wear back everything to go down just to buy the caps... had 1 round b4 slp and another after waking.... gave her 500b 'for taxi' and off she went after exchanging contact and me promising to find her 'very soon'.... btw, i didnt wanna give her too much as she isnt a those type...those in GCs will do for free if they like u... or worst case, confirm the deal b4 doing it... so giving her too much will become an insult...

Name: Nim
Ht: 165?
Body: petite, fair
Boobs: B+ or C
Pussy: tight
GFE: 9.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
DMG: less than 1k for LDs but i gave 1k since they are treating...plus 500 'taxi fare' to ger...

DAY 3
Limited activities in the day after past 2 days live firing...relaxed by going real thai massage after lunch... during which i rmb some potential skout lobangs... starting skouting away those on my list... and managed to set a date with one for dinner!! well, wasnt really expecting much as this could very well be a typical good girl... so locked away my horns and expected just a socializing session.... met up with her at a jap restaurant she suggested and was pleasantly surprised she looks as good as in pics... dinner went well, she spoke great english...i threw in some thai to make her more comfortable... which she did... after dinner, went for some desserts....clicked further... and to my surprise, she suggested to buy some beer and snacks to my place to chill for the night!!! I was in a dilemma for awhile... we were all decent... but coming to my room wont make it decent anymore... based on history... but her suggestion came so innocently, without any element that suggests something's gonna happen... i was truly wondering if her intentions are indeed that pure.... well watever it is, nth for me to lose.... i said ok...off we went to get drinks n snacks from 7-11 and there we are, chatting and drinking in my room! Things went really cleanly...we were chatting normally and decently for 2 over hours.... i asked if she had to work nx day (sat) and she said no... soon enuff, she said she wants to lie down for awhile for a quick shut-eye...i offered my bed...now this is the awkward part....wat should i do? normally, i would have attacked....but this is too weird.i..i dun wanna risk going into an awkward situation... so i just sat on the other side of the bed and watch tv...after abt 15mins...she suddenly said "its quite cold na..".... i innocently said..."sorry i go make aircon warmer"...to which she said "nevermind na, u come hug me ok?".... wah i blur....in my mind i was like...ZHUN BO?!?....i unfroze myself from my shock...and replied "ah? jing lor? (ah really?).... she said yes.... wah.... ok lo...hugged her from behind...but still being careful not to touch anywhere 'bad'.... the next few minutes passed by wat seemed to be eternity... with me not know wat to do... to attack or just be a cock and continue hugging decently... b4 i knew it... she suddenly turned her head and..."u want to kiss me right?".... i dio blur again at her sudden directness....i mustered my senses and replied "ahh no na"...which she responded with "gor hok (bluff)! i can feel it na"...with her hand giving my 2ic a quick poke! omg...all these while i was so occupied in my thoughts that i have not realized the hugging has actually made me hard...and she could have easily felt it with her ass that was against my harden member....i let out a shy laugh... and the next thing i know...we were kissing deeply....as one would expect.... it went all the way....once again, thank goodness there's condom in the room....

Name: Jay
Ht: 160?
Body: Slim, fair
Boobs: B
Pussy: tight
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: went straight to sex...didnt request her too...
FJ: 9/10
DMG: 0 (couldnt even give her taxi fare too since she drives...)

DAY 4
Fly back day! Was kinda sad leaving as this had really been a good trip...totally sextisfied... packed back...check out... lunch....airport...back to sg though back... had some contacts for future references...kekeke...

so that's all folks....my latest story from the LOS...i will be back soon...i will...
내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls

Last edited by muthuteo; 31-08-2013 at 06:51 AM.
Old 31-08-2013, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
now, I also very scared, have big cannon shooting here and there...... water cannon, I also scared, I cannot swim, too much water.........
Old 31-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro nookie that idiot is a bloody fool...he say I create a acct n spam him.WTF...he can try to play with me if he want too...than he will know is water gun anot!!! 7 years in thailand 不是白在的...ai sa eee hee...
Fren....if wat he posted is not true then just come out and tell ur end of the story and then just leave it as tat...no point getting into shooting game wan....as the thais always say..Jai Yen Yen....dun want to later see headlines in Bangkok Post say shooting becoz of Internet Conflict.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
now, I also very scared, have big cannon shooting here and there...... water cannon, I also scared, I cannot swim, too much water.........
Bro etct88....the worst kind of cannon are still the Big Cannon Fairies lah...those I lagi scared.....555....
Old 31-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro etct88....the worst kind of cannon are still the Big Cannon Fairies lah...those I lagi scared.....555....
Wow surprise to see u scared.... I thought most of your Pimp gers big canon fairies.... da pao xian else how to earn your money?
Old 31-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey wtf...u think I no need to work n so eng go create new acct...idiots...don't let me c u in bkk I shoot u with my pistol...bloody fool...
If u r really not PersonaZ, then just clarify yourself. And there is no need to send me so many pm over past 3 days to solicit for my business, especially since u r so busy with your work.

I would be very surprised if u really know e actual location of Soi Holland. Why don't u share w e bros here, I m sure there will be interested bros to engage your privileged services. โชคดี!
Old 31-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
now, I also very scared, have big cannon shooting here and there......
Haha dua pao I must siam first!
Old 31-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow surprise to see u scared.... I thought most of your Pimp gers big canon fairies.... da pao xian else how to earn your money?
This type of da pao xian very powerful!!! Got big double barrel, each shot can cause bigger damage!!!
Old 31-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon bro,
Yesterday meet up with another ger.
brought me to bash and q bar at sukhumvit.
Drink n dance till 5 then went back room sleep.
While she sleep. Took everything off from her.

Sleep till today ard 11 am. She left as need to go home.
Now with another girl watching movie.
Dunno what movie. But the seat shoik
Old 01-09-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Why you so fierce frighten so many of us here? If you frighten all members away then no one come here then sammyboy close down how?
Your pistol so small how to shoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by puxi_man View Post
Rent a car with driver. They will know how to speak some simple english.

Or you can rent a car and drive yourself.
Here can hire car+brothers
BMW USD1000 per day
Motorsai USD600 per day
Tuttut USD400 per day
No transport only hold your hand USD300 per day
Which one you want?
Old 01-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sylves512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Why you so fierce frighten so many of us here? If you frighten all members away then no one come here then sammyboy close down how?
Your pistol so small how to shoot

Here can hire car+brothers
BMW USD1000 per day
Motorsai USD600 per day
Tuttut USD400 per day
No transport only hold your hand USD300 per day
Which one you want?
I like the part that say ( hold your hand USD300) hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1