The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Yes, i googled and found out that some people call thermae star wars hahaha. but what the bros say here is correct...you can find decent quality girls here, soem shy shy one and persoanlly i quite like it coz 1) no bar fine 2) higher chance of bonking with normal thai syts who might still be a bit innocent 3) those shy shy ones get wet very easily muahahahaha
Depends on luck.. got 1 cutie in dec.. ends up being a dead fish..
Old 08-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanateg View Post
My humble FR on Saphan Khwai for the benefit of others who have yet to been thr. Ytd was my first visit to T-DED 99 too.

Girls strength probably bout 30 I guess. Only bout 2 to 3 lookers while the rest looks acceptable to me. Nth to shout about. Lap dance with bra off for 100 thb which lasts for ard 2~3 mins. ST at nearby hotel all in at 2500. Not sure whether there's mark up as it was quoted my the mummy. Seating with girls think is ard 240/hr.

Crowds keep coming in as the night goes on. Closed at 3 even thou they told me it's 4am.

Definitely need to be able to speak some basic Thai in order to go thr. Don't think they are gd in English. Worth a visit for ogling at girls standing on stage w/o wearing anything below. =)
yea went to Tded 99 end Dec alone too.
seriously it would be much better if u have someone who speak basic thai going with u.
Language barrier is the biggest challenge if u are looking for a good time there.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
seriously it would be much better if u have someone who speak basic thai going with u.
The reason why u pay for professional service.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Not sure whether did my previous post went thru as am accessing thru phone. Anyway my humble FR on Saphan Khwai below.

Was my first visit to T-Ded 99 last night. Girls strength bout 30 I guess. Ard 2~3 lookers while the rest looks average to me. Nth much to shout about. Thb 100 for lap dance with bra off for ard 2~3 mins. Seating with girls shld be thb240/hr. ST 2500 all in at nearby hotel. Not sure whether there's any mark up as its quoted by mummy.

Local crowd keeps coming in as the night goes on. Place closed at 3 even thou they told me it's 4am earlier on.

Need to speak some basic Thai as I dun think they r gd in English. Worth a visit for some ogling at girls not wearing anything below on stage. =)
I checked with the Thai guys in forum, they said the price for LT is still 2500 leh.
Old 09-01-2016, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iwanateg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
I checked with the Thai guys in forum, they said the price for LT is still 2500 leh.
LT @ 2500 ? Oops tio carrot gao gao. Thanks for the info. Will keep this in mind. =))
Old 09-01-2016, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Language barrier is the biggest challenge if u are looking for a good time there.
Yeah. Fully agree. Actually I do speak some Thai too but as in real basic if nt Wun even try. Will prefer "localised" place over those frequent by tourists. =)
Old 10-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
LT @ 2500 ? Oops tio carrot gao gao. Thanks for the info. Will keep this in mind. =))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
LT 2500 ? Mabbe they juz lucky........... The common going rates nowadays for ST already 2000-2500bht depends on joint.......... A joint I frequent, ST 2000........ Ger take 1200, 400 go to room, 500 to the bar n 100 to the mama......... If ger have chemistry with u........ She willing to do a LT juz like one of a lucky bro here.............. but not many gers willing to do LT at SK due to personal reasons

From personal experiences.......... Better to do a ST at SK bars

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 10-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Hi regular bros to the bkk scene,

I will be going to bkk in the later part of this month with another 2 of my friends.

Last year we went as newbies and ended up in hwai kwang (nataree) for a soapy, and another night going to patpong area.

This time as we are having 3 nights, we have decided to do one of each choice on each night, that is soapy, agogos and a club.

1) Soapy - we have long heard of the famed Poseidon and is intending to try it, or will you guys recommend somewhere else (nataree, alaina, Emmanuelle that stretch) as Poseidon is quite ex?

2) For agogo, we tried patpong and NEP last year but found it abit too angmoh, will there be any good recommendations for strip dancing and stuff to bring back hotel?

3) For disco clubs, after reading through it seems like RCA and route 66 is still one of the more popular spots? I'm aware that it can be difficult to pick up girls as we are not very fluent in thai, but just for the experience I guess. Need not be syt, we are also open to an older crowd. But I guess its just to experience a different type of clubbing as compared to the ones in Singapore as I heard its very fun.

Any recommendations or advise on what I have listed will be greatly welcomed. Hope you guys can help my friends and I have a little more fun in bkk. Thank you
Old 10-01-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
LT 2500 ? Mabbe they juz lucky........... The common going rates nowadays for ST already 2000-2500bht depends on joint.......... A joint I frequent, ST 2000........ Ger take 1200, 400 go to room, 500 to the bar n 100 to the mama......... If ger have chemistry with u........ She willing to do a LT juz like one of a lucky bro here.............. but not many gers willing to do LT at SK due to personal reasons

Will visit there this Thurs and check it out
Old 11-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
moneybin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I'm in bangkok now staying near nana.
Any bro wanna go chiong together
Old 11-01-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
Any recommendations or advise on what I have listed will be greatly welcomed. Hope you guys can help my friends and I have a little more fun in bkk. Thank you
Why only Chiong one place each night? You have a budget constraint or have other non-chionging plans?

For newbies to experience the nightlife bkk has to offer, I would recommend the following:

First, go Soapy hopping at 5pm. Take the train to Suttisan and drop by Poisedon and Copa Cabana first. If nothing to your fancy, can either take 10-15 main walk or take train to Huai kwang station. There you can go visit Caesar, emanulle, hi-class, nataree. I would recommend nataree last, cos other will always be an abundance of girls to choose from.

If tired of soapy, can also do oil massage hopping at soi 24, 26, and 33. Some have recommended addict, angel massage etc. Plenty to choose from, only depends if the girls are your cup of tea.

Go dinner around huai kwang or Sukhumvit to recuperate and feed stomach.

After dinner, you can either go (1) ago go bars, (2) clubbing, or (3) G-club.

For (1) Go agogo hopping at NEP and Soi Cowboy would suffice. Along the way between the 2 places, can drop by Thermae cafe. Best to go before 9pm to see the prettier girls at ago go and around 10pm for Thermae.

For (2) RCA is still popular. Alternatively you can go Funky villa or nunglen at thonglor. Good time to go at 10pm to get table (or earlier on weekends), though these places get crowded only after 11pm. Despite what some have claimed, picking up for ONS is quite slim, unless it's your lucky day. Getting Thai girls number is much easier. But why bother to play the dating game when you only have 3 days. You can always go after hour clubs like Scratch dog and insanity to pick up FLs. They are easy to spot....they will be looking around rather than drinking and having fun.

For (3) if you have money to spend, go Pimp or other g-club mentioned here. Best to get membership. 3 guys and 3 girls should be able to finish the bottles If stay till the end, can always chio them go after hour club. You can try your luck to bring back room. Usually pimp girls more willing, other places depend on chemistry.

Do a mix and match and you can fill up 3 days. It all depends on your daily budget.

Less than 8k - Soapy alone, Soapy + (1) ST, or soapy + (2) definitely possible
8-10k - Soapy + (1) LT, or soapy + (2) and pickup at after hour club for ST/LT
More than 10k - Up to you to mix and match
Old 11-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Why only Chiong one place each night? You have a budget constraint or have other non-chionging plans?

For newbies to experience the nightlife bkk has to offer, I would recommend the following:

First, go Soapy hopping at 5pm. Take the train to Suttisan and drop by Poisedon and Copa Cabana first. If nothing to your fancy, can either take 10-15 main walk or take train to Huai kwang station. There you can go visit Caesar, emanulle, hi-class, nataree. I would recommend nataree last, cos other will always be an abundance of girls to choose from.

If tired of soapy, can also do oil massage hopping at soi 24, 26, and 33. Some have recommended addict, angel massage etc. Plenty to choose from, only depends if the girls are your cup of tea.

Go dinner around huai kwang or Sukhumvit to recuperate and feed stomach.

After dinner, you can either go (1) ago go bars, (2) clubbing, or (3) G-club.

For (1) Go agogo hopping at NEP and Soi Cowboy would suffice. Along the way between the 2 places, can drop by Thermae cafe. Best to go before 9pm to see the prettier girls at ago go and around 10pm for Thermae.

For (2) RCA is still popular. Alternatively you can go Funky villa or nunglen at thonglor. Good time to go at 10pm to get table (or earlier on weekends), though these places get crowded only after 11pm. Despite what some have claimed, picking up for ONS is quite slim, unless it's your lucky day. Getting Thai girls number is much easier. But why bother to play the dating game when you only have 3 days. You can always go after hour clubs like Scratch dog and insanity to pick up FLs. They are easy to spot....they will be looking around rather than drinking and having fun.

For (3) if you have money to spend, go Pimp or other g-club mentioned here. Best to get membership. 3 guys and 3 girls should be able to finish the bottles If stay till the end, can always chio them go after hour club. You can try your luck to bring back room. Usually pimp girls more willing, other places depend on chemistry.

Do a mix and match and you can fill up 3 days. It all depends on your daily budget.

Less than 8k - Soapy alone, Soapy + (1) ST, or soapy + (2) definitely possible
8-10k - Soapy + (1) LT, or soapy + (2) and pickup at after hour club for ST/LT
More than 10k - Up to you to mix and match
Hi Bro, thanks for your advice and tips.

The reason why we are only chionging one place each night is cause daytime we will be fully occupied with shopping, tailoring and other stuff like night market so only after dinner then our activities will commence. On this topic, anyone got a cheap and good tailor to recommend?

For agogo bar, I think NEP a lot of angmoh and ladyboy, will try thermae café as I have been reading abit on it.

For disco clubs, I don't think we are going there looking for ONS given our limited thai language. More like having fun drinking and dancing with the girls similar to zouk kind. Just more of a chill and have abit of fun. Will the soapy places be opened past 12 midnight? Last year when I went they had this curfew.

G clubs is unfortunately out of our budgets at this point of time. Maybe we will try the milf soapy places at petchaburi or something, heard its cheaper and since towards the end of our trip, wallet might be getting tighter.

Once again, thank you so much!
Old 12-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post

hi bro, care to share how come not advisable to do LT at SK ? Thanks.
Old 12-01-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
james42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time going Bangkok, can I confirm ST means like one shot while LT means overnight?
Old 12-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by james42 View Post
First time going Bangkok, can I confirm ST means like one shot while LT means overnight?
Yes, ST short time. LT mean long time

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1