The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-09-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Howsyourtoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Also going on the 28th. Hoping to join as well
Old 24-09-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PiakChiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
If I’m not wrong, ladyboys cannot enter thermae bar, hence outside all the super chio are LB.

Post covid, LB can enter clubs too.
At SpacePlus kenan many LBs.
Thanks. Seems like the street had extreme ends…super chio like model type or those who I didn’t want to have a second look. But the super chio ones were quickly snapped up.
Old 24-09-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
I recall there was one joint in Soi Cowboy quite notorious for having fully nude girls walking around and dancing in the middle. It has two floors and it is located at the end of the Soi Cowboy main street of bars. There’s a third or fourth floor where you can have something to eat as well. Can’t remember the name now. I wonder if that is open.
The famous Baccarra. Used to be my regular spot to bring newbies go and see their jaws drop at the sight of nude girls dancing on 2nd floor and with glass ceiling to see
through. Unfortunately they are no longer fully nude and quality and numbers ddrop alot compared to pre-Covid.

Go Nana upper floor bars if want to see fully nude ladies dancing. As long as the police don't come to do spotcheck, they will dance naked.
Old 24-09-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiakChiu View Post
Thanks. Seems like the street had extreme ends…super chio like model type or those who I didn’t want to have a second look. But the super chio ones were quickly snapped up.
Wow many ladyboy lovers out there!

Heng I only go to Soi Holland and Soi Alibaba.
Old 24-09-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
For fans of Insanity niteclub...... they are closed but will open only on Friday & Saturday until 2am. But now not many FLs going there as there will be police presence at Insanity due to its history of drug problems. Strange feeling to see uniformed policemen inside the club when you are partying.

The popular club now is Bobo at the Hyatt Regency..... but be warned they are discrimatory to Asians. This is mainly for Angmo going there and also LBs hangout. The thai ladies we went out with refused to go to Bobo as they all claimed had bad experience there.
Bobo has many LBs. I wouldnt go because its hard to differentiate inside.
Saw a LB post a video on insta of her partying in Bobo. My god inside is like..... easily 70-80% LBs!
Even if its not LB, but they look like LB, then i would assume its a LB.
How to fuck a girl who looks like LB?
Old 24-09-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

As I said in all my previous replies

I will reply inbox accordingly
Old 24-09-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PiakChiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow many ladyboy lovers out there!

Heng I only go to Soi Holland and Soi Alibaba.
Oops didn’t know my message was confusing.
No, I’m not into ladyboys
Old 24-09-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frondsdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros try picasso on soi 19? I went once, only a few girls there, but picked mail. Cute uni girl. Speaks decent english, little bit of chinese. Pretty good service, lets me do anything I want. MMS says only opened for 1 month or so. They offer LT outcall too for over 2 days, 10,000b a day!!
Old 24-09-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys, I'm going to BKK soon too. Hope to find more information from this page since it's my first time chionging in BKK. Whats ST and LT?
Old 24-09-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namajiki View Post
Sorry guys, I'm going to BKK soon too. Hope to find more information from this page since it's my first time chionging in BKK. Whats ST and LT?
ST is short time while LT is long time.
Old 25-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RapChik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
The famous Baccarra. Used to be my regular spot to bring newbies go and see their jaws drop at the sight of nude girls dancing on 2nd floor and with glass ceiling to see
through. Unfortunately they are no longer fully nude and quality and numbers ddrop alot compared to pre-Covid.

Go Nana upper floor bars if want to see fully nude ladies dancing. As long as the police don't come to do spotcheck, they will dance naked.
Post covid hard to find any full nude dancing.. there are some bars where the girls don’t wear any panties but not explicitly hardcore anymore

Which upper floor bars are you referring to ?
Old 25-09-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
During my visit there..... none of the bars had fully nude dancers.... only topless. That goes for Baccara and Crazy House too.
Maybe the weather has some negative effect as it has been raining continously on all 3 days that I was there.
I was at Crazy House in August and there were fully nude dancers. Bought them double LD and I could autoroam their body.
Old 25-09-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
I recall there was one joint in Soi Cowboy quite notorious for having fully nude girls walking around and dancing in the middle. It has two floors and it is located at the end of the Soi Cowboy main street of bars. There’s a third or fourth floor where you can have something to eat as well. Can’t remember the name now. I wonder if that is open.
The place is called Crazy House located at end of the soi cowboy along Soi Suk 23.
Old 25-09-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post

3. Taniya - Japanese Bar/Club/KTV style
Been always wanted to try and experience one of the those Japanese Bar/Club/KTV style of place in Bangkok. As it was having quite a heavy rain at Taniya and I just move here and there looking around. Went in to one club and mamasan will first ask me to choose a lady and I choose a SYT as she is the most pretty and cute among all though she is flat :P After that mamasan will tell me about the price for an hour and extension of every hour. The lady will play pool or dart or sing song with you and drink with you. I order my drink and later I choose to play dart with the SYT and also treat her lady drink. She will accompany to play dart with me during the period, when times is up and I does not want to extend, I ask if can ST with her with barfine included and she agreed. I told mamasan that I will barfine and ST with the SYT and mamasan will process everything with tips included. e.
Care to share what is the damage for the ktv? LD, Barfine and ST for the lady.
Old 25-09-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Lovebigtit69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi im old member in this site but forget my id. Just come back not long ago. Hope to find kaki to chiong bangkok or philippines.

Long time chiongster of philippines but not too familiar with bkk so if anyone need kaki to chiong bkk do pm me and we can discuss. Does not matter if u are seasonal chiongster or new to bkk. As long as we share the same interest of chionging! Bored to chiong alone sometimes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1