The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-12-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
Anyone went to Sangjan@ ekkamai ramintra before? It's a local live band + restaurant kind cater to locals. Probably most of the girls are non-FL. Anyone has luck getting girls there ?
Luck is very independent on the individual. Can go any place and have luck or no luck
For example, samsters say they go 3D2N and manage pick up girls. I go many times and no luck. One day i just go Terra and boom luck. Theres no gurantee in any place, mainly about charm, looks and soeak thai. Others can get away with none of these. Suggest try it out and if no luck move on to another place. Want gurantee go massage, agogo or fl.
Old 29-12-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Maybe not super relevant but if you like to just have a look at what is Bangkok looking like now check out this Youtube channel (no it is not me): https://www.youtube.com/@bsbangkoklife

It is from a sweet lady in BKK.
Old 29-12-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
climaxkiddo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
Anyone went to Sangjan@ ekkamai ramintra before? It's a local live band + restaurant kind cater to locals. Probably most of the girls are non-FL. Anyone has luck getting girls there ?
basically every drinking place can try to pick up girls there. its whether they want to go with you or not
Old 29-12-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Seems like you don't even know what you want either, how to recommend you anything.

If you want easy access to the chionging places, just choose any 5 star hotels along Sukhkumvit. Best to stay within close walking distance to BTS since traffic can be nightmare.

If first time chionging, i would stay within walking distance to Terminal 21, since there is Asoke BTS and Sukhkumvit MRT. Quite a number of 5 star hotels that area. MRT convenient to go soapy places like Maria, Black Caviar etc at Huai Kwang. BTS convenient to travel to the MPs along whole Sukhkumvit stretch. Thermae also within walking distance if you stay closer to Soi 15-17.

If you more a nightclub or bar person, can consider staying near Thonglor BTS. Popular rooftop bars and chill places within a short cab ride or 15min walking radius.
Thank you bro for your tips! much appreciated.
For me my aim is to check out soapy massage and thermae/jus walk around for street food nth too fanciful, also checking out shopping centers to walk ard. And already i have shortlisted a few hotels like st.regis/park hyatt/siam kempinski so yeah still contemplating
Old 29-12-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Haizzz now old uncle liao.
Puying see liao sure siam me unless it's ladyboy.

30yo puyings can be considered as SYTs.

Ok next month go Terra bar and try my luck.
Old 29-12-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Luck is very independent on the individual. Can go any place and have luck or no luck
For example, samsters say they go 3D2N and manage pick up girls. I go many times and no luck. One day i just go Terra and boom luck. Theres no gurantee in any place, mainly about charm, looks and soeak thai. Others can get away with none of these. Suggest try it out and if no luck move on to another place. Want gurantee go massage, agogo or fl.
when the samsters refer to 3d2n do they mean the open air area restaurant/pub or the indoors clubbing place (zoning) ?
Old 29-12-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
when the samsters refer to 3d2n do they mean the open air area restaurant/pub or the indoors clubbing place (zoning) ?
Been to outdoor and indoor place. Just get a few line contacts but nothing much really. Also i dont find many girls at these places. The place is very run down too.
Old 29-12-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Been to outdoor and indoor place. Just get a few line contacts but nothing much really. Also i dont find many girls at these places. The place is very run down too.
3d2n ladprao still around? I tried going there last month but the place was already closed down. There is a place right on the street beside cant remember the name but seems to be under 3days2nights too. Is this the place you referring to?
Old 29-12-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
3d2n ladprao still around? I tried going there last month but the place was already closed down. There is a place right on the street beside cant remember the name but seems to be under 3days2nights too. Is this the place you referring to?
Went last week. Walk further in pass the outdoor seating. Club is on the left hand side. Its the one in ladprao. Theres a few places under 3D2N, on the right its closed down. Left hand side outdoor seating and at the back is the club
Old 29-12-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Went last week. Walk further in pass the outdoor seating. Club is on the left hand side. Its the one in ladprao. Theres a few places under 3D2N, on the right its closed down. Left hand side outdoor seating and at the back is the club
Thanks for that info. I walked until the outdoor area and saw 2 tables with people at 10pm so i thought i was at the wrong place and left.
Old 29-12-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for that info. I walked until the outdoor area and saw 2 tables with people at 10pm so i thought i was at the wrong place and left.
These places are only busy after 1am
Old 29-12-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
These places are only busy after 1am
No wonder. Its open till 5am in that case?
Old 29-12-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
i went there like a few days ago , the outdoor area was huge but very empty. like 10% filled at around 12+am.

Until a thai lady patron from another table that could speak English came over and chat with me then I knew about the indoor club's existence.

Inside slightly better 50% filled, the vibes inside feel very much like a local TD with standing tables and sofa area, theres a band playing music/singing throughout the night.

Most girls seem friendly and ok to mingle but its challenging to get anywhere without knowledge of speaking/understanding thai.
Old 29-12-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
No wonder. Its open till 5am in that case?
The indoor club closes at around 5am I think, then if you want to carry on drinking you can head to the outdoor area with your remaining drinks and continue.
Old 29-12-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
The indoor club closes at around 5am I think, then if you want to carry on drinking you can head to the outdoor area with your remaining drinks and continue.
Closes 4am and your correct without knowledge thai can forget about it. Also the place is never full. So dont believe the hype about it. Theres more girls opposite in full moon but again challenge without thai knowledge
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1