The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-01-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unkow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic
Hi Dom, can pm the info. thanks!
Old 09-01-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

heading to BKK next week, it seems like Spring open another outlet at Rama9.
have not try JG in BKK before, thinking should try Spring or HOLI since I am staying that area.
Old 10-01-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
tianshi_shinko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hihi everyone I will be at bkk from 13-17.. Any body want to go g club or club can dm. Me lol
Old 10-01-2023, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemcfly View Post
went to the site the photos of the girls not available
No problem viewing their pics. Just remember to tap/click on the pics to see their stats.
Old 10-01-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
No problem viewing their pics. Just remember to tap/click on the pics to see their stats.
The age not accurate. Most of the ML are about +2 yrs older. The services also better ask before picking her, so far they can kiss and DFK (sometimes I'm tired to FJ don't mind spend 90min there to just cuddle and have a DFK fest and since it's just downstairs haha), but some don't do things like COF, CIM even it shows services offered.
Old 10-01-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I just read online they said is 1000 depending also on nego skills. I'm talking about those ladies wear massage attire but offer happy ending.

Ok, I will check out those places IRL and Google maps

I tried once pre-covid: the (tiny yet cosy) partitioned massage rooms are upstairs.
Was staying at TaiPan hotel just opposite and had to leave to catch my flight back but the hangover was killing me so went in for a quickie to soothe my pain. Scouted the area and picked a tall girl with big boobies and she didn't pop the question until we were in the privacy of the room..and it was massage first indeed.
I still remember her - it actually was one of the best moment of that trip: she undressed and oh boy she was slim and obviously took good care of her body going to the gym etc.. And very willing to please..the sex was awesome as she seemed to enjoy it as well..
A pity I was too concerned of timing and didn't get her no...regret till today
Total damage if I recall correctly was 1800 (not more for sure) and that was for 1h massage incl. 1 pop..but again, that was pre-covid..
Cheers bros
Old 10-01-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any legit massage places that offer special, visiting Bangkok soon with CO.
Old 10-01-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
soulless is Cool - loads of Potential

will be in bkk 19 to 23 jan.. pm me ya
Old 10-01-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unkow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
So far the full service shops at Sukhumvit Soi 22 / 24 / 26 / 33 are average about 2,000B for 60min or 2,400B for 90min. For Nuru, u be looking at 3,000B up. Your 1,000B full service shop is how long?

U can head inside and look at the girls, if not your type, just go next door and try again until u pick one. Service wise is luck and some of them got website which list the services she offer, or u can just ask the owner. For eg, u wanna DFK the girl until shiok shiok , CIM, COF, tarma etc except raw, they will tell u which ones can haha.
any shop to recommend?
Old 11-01-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros tried this "Cherry Massage"? I see they have a few ladies with nice ass leh. I don't mind them thicc

ANy bros can share the full damage for nuru? They don't have Line

https://cherrymassagebkk.com/massage-ladies/

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 12-01-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Any bros tried this "Cherry Massage"? I see they have a few ladies with nice ass leh. I don't mind them thicc

ANy bros can share the full damage for nuru? They don't have Line

https://cherrymassagebkk.com/massage-ladies/
The ladies in Cherry are more suited to Farangs as most of them are from Issan and tanned skin. Dun expect lookers but you will get sextisfaction as this shop is reputed for PSE and 3 holers.
Old 12-01-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing some FRs from my recent work trip to BKK. As I usually get back to my hotel between 10-11pm, I tried my best to visit a variety of places - will try to share/recap more when I'm free.

Day 1 Picasso Massage 7/10
Decided to walk in near closing time so not many choices available. The friendly mamasan recommended Tangmo who was young like 19. Of course, obviously inexperienced but made up a bit for it with her xmm vibes (giggling and all). Has a geisha tattoo covering her whole back. Small Bs but was hardworking, a decent first session but nothing spectacular.
Old 12-01-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
The ladies in Cherry are more suited to Farangs as most of them are from Issan and tanned skin. Dun expect lookers but you will get sextisfaction as this shop is reputed for PSE and 3 holers.
Now you've got my attention

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 12-01-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Now you've got my attention
3 out of every 4 ladies here can do anal.
Many are long time experienced sex workers and open to any fantasy you may have.
Downside is many have seen better days and lost their youth and figures.
If you dun mind average looking faces and out of shape bodies..... go for it.
Best to take the 2 hour session and act out your fantasies. 😁
Old 12-01-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
littlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
Sharing some FRs from my recent work trip to BKK. As I usually get back to my hotel between 10-11pm, I tried my best to visit a variety of places - will try to share/recap more when I'm free.

Day 1 Picasso Massage 7/10
Decided to walk in near closing time so not many choices available. The friendly mamasan recommended Tangmo who was young like 19. Of course, obviously inexperienced but made up a bit for it with her xmm vibes (giggling and all). Has a geisha tattoo covering her whole back. Small Bs but was hardworking, a decent first session but nothing spectacular.
oh is it same area as mai chan ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1