The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: advice for relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by maneepunnani View Post
once you start simping the girl impression of you is you weak, once you are perceived as weak, they step over you, once they step over you they lose interst, tada the vicious cycle
yes that's why after i learnt my lesson, girls are secondary. myself first.

Old 28-12-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Youngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes bro enjoy your life when you are young!
Old 28-12-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wtfbruv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I legit reactivated my account for this. Always loiter the forums. But anyway, just my 2 cents.

I've been fat/overweight most of my life (less NS lol like a lot of bros i guess). Not rich. Never flexed car/cash/condo whatever. I've been "lucky" to have been dating for the most of my life, I'm now 35, married for 2 years.

Just a few tips from the target market aka women i've dated.

1. Humour is a huge plus. This is the only part I agree is like fate/whatever. Because some guys can be damn funny, a lot of guys i know are fucking tryhard and just get eyerolls all day.

2. Confidence is key. Everything else that people usually mention like looks, money or success actually all point back at this. Think about it. Rich/successful people are confident. Good looking people are confident. It's not rocket science. It's also fucking obvious when you see those people damn good at wayang and duapow dating some hottie. Because they literally fake it till it works. Of course 10/10 would recommend actually having some substance than just posturing your whole life.

3. Security/safety. This one also boils down to your target group. Like women nearer to my age gap are a bit more rational in choosing their partners. Uni kids all just want that special feeling or "connection". you know like 2 idiots vs the world kind of romance they are super suckers for. Older women will start to scrutinize your career, family relationships, world view etc.

In choosing a partner is like modern society is so good at giving points to other people. Reflect on how many points you are to others also. are you a 1/10? 5/10? 8/10? that determines the pool of women you get to choose also. To me based on visual i think i'm probably just a 3/10. Work on improving yourself in the "actual" areas of life and you'll buff the score naturally. Sure I've never had women approach me on the get go but I score well with women who have gotten to know me better.

At your age I was just bumbling around trying to get laid. Takes time and experience to get better at dating. A lot of my bros say I have what tao hua yun cherry blossom fate or whatever. What they don't know is that if friendzone was a real place I'm either the longest tenant or the fucking landlord. I really bashed through all that shit to get better with women.

Good luck young bro, hope you get to find that special someone.
Old 28-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngster View Post
Yes bro enjoy your life when you are young!
balance ! life is all about balance !
Old 06-01-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertboy View Post
yes that's why after i learnt my lesson, girls are secondary. myself first.
yes if you are firm they cannot control you, then u will be more in control of your own life which is more attractive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1