The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldoush82 View Post
When the shop open?
Asked OKT last month.

Opening hours is 12pm to 12am
Old 08-09-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L18H38 [2022]

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Look thru my past FR for this house again. I have tried G17 before.

G12 and G17 are gems for this house
Interestingly you rated G17 higher than G12 in terms of looks
G17 told me she can’t speak mandarin
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-09-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Interestingly you rated G17 higher than G12 in terms of looks
G17 told me she can’t speak mandarin
G17 that I tried will not French at all and she really can speak Chinese.

One possibility is the WL with G17 tag that I find and the WL with G17 tag that you find is 2 different WL.

Will ask OKT in the next visit to house. Maybe G17 that I have tried RTT

Last edited by goodnick; 08-09-2022 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-09-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

One possibility is the WL with G17 tag that I find and the WL with G17 tag that you find is 2 different WL.

Will ask OKT in the next visit to house. Maybe G17 that I have tried RTV
RTV?
here thai house
Old 08-09-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
RTV?
here thai house
Thanks for point out the error

Should type RTT and not RTV
Old 09-09-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Maybe...
Another thing to note for all is that the house uses v thick condoms.
May have to bring your own CDs for more pleasurable sessions.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-09-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

did you all get the numbers wrong? G12 speaks fluent Chinese while G17 doesn't really speak our language. G99 is petite, shy and pretty
Old 10-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWoon View Post
did you all get the numbers wrong? G12 speaks fluent Chinese while G17 doesn't really speak our language. G99 is petite, shy and pretty
Maybe I am the one who mixed these 2 gems - G12 and G17

Hmmm. As I said, I ask OKT in next visit

Last edited by goodnick; 10-09-2022 at 02:33 PM.
Old 13-09-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TrickDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited last month.
Finally decided to post FRs. I’m a silent reader and chiong without posting.
However, I really enjoyed myself at this house so I will post for them.

G12
Looks: 8/10, Chiangmai look. Her looks captivated me when I walked in. Was actually thinking of going V garden in L20 but she “captured” me.

Body: 7/10. Not very tall but curves at the right places.

BJ: with cap, very hardworking.

FJ: 8/10, tight She hug tightly during the deed. Gave me light pecks at times. No frenching.

GFE: 8/10. Nice and gentle throughout session. Speaks Chinese very well. It’s like having a little lover who adores you.

RTF: Yes.

G99
Looks: 8/10, Chiangmai look. Her looks captivated me too and I had to choose between G12 and her. Decided to try someone new.

Body: 7/10. Similar to G12. Not tall with nice curves.

BJ: with cap, hardworking.

FJ: 8/10, tight. No frenching., no light pecks.

GFE: 7/10. Nice and gentle throughout session. Doesn’t speak mandarin. Gave me a massage after as we had some time left.

RTF: will try others first.
Old 15-09-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went for G17:
Looks:7.5
BJ: 8
GFE: 9
Figure:8 due to taller than average
FJ: 9

Overall good, however will try others and not commit.
Old 22-09-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

18/38 G16
Natural A+/B- cup I think
She is sweet girl looks young syt and friendly
It was a good session I had
Old 22-09-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

G12

Tried G12 last week

Looks: Very pretty Syt from Chiangmai, 22 year old, light Thai Tan, got 明星, nicely makeup, speaks fluent Mandarin

Body: 1.5ish m, slim, enhanced C boobs, feels abit hard, with soft brown nips, (would have preferred light brown nips, tummy stretch lines (might have done liposuction procedure before?)

Shower: Routine shower and soaping

Services:Catbath, capped bj (my request) with deep throat all the way,

FJ: She mounted me on cowgal and she can ride quite well, with her lovely twin peaks bouncing up and down; pussy not so tight, Switched to lotus position and pecked her lips (dfk not allowed) and licked her awesome twins peaks again; thrusted hard from below eliciting louder moans from her; switched to missionary and continued tdy my luck at dfk (but again declined again) and slurping on her nehneh again, final switched to doggie, rammed hard to an explosive climax.

Verdict: Maybe cos chemistry not there as compared to G17
Old 23-09-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
G12

Tried G12 last week

Looks: Very pretty Syt from Chiangmai, 22 year old, light Thai Tan, got 明星, nicely makeup, speaks fluent Mandarin

Body: 1.5ish m, slim, enhanced C boobs, feels abit hard, with soft brown nips, (would have preferred light brown nips, tummy stretch lines (might have done liposuction procedure before?)

Shower: Routine shower and soaping

Services:Catbath, capped bj (my request) with deep throat all the way,

FJ: She mounted me on cowgal and she can ride quite well, with her lovely twin peaks bouncing up and down; pussy not so tight, Switched to lotus position and pecked her lips (dfk not allowed) and licked her awesome twins peaks again; thrusted hard from below eliciting louder moans from her; switched to missionary and continued tdy my luck at dfk (but again declined again) and slurping on her nehneh again, final switched to doggie, rammed hard to an explosive climax.

Verdict: Maybe cos chemistry not there as compared to G17
BJ is rather a standard than a request. Lol
Old 23-09-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
Pinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
He’s probably referring to BJ with condom is his request rather than BBBJ
Old 23-09-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh my bad!
Din realize this might be the case cos this is my 2nd time trying a Thai WL in GL in almost 2 decades.
Both G12 & G17 had given me the impression they might bbbj if I’ve not requested them to put on cap.
Thanks for advising!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1