The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!
I fucked my Wife's Best Friend True Story

Hi, this is my very first post here on SBF. Been wanting to share, but never had a liking for writing long post. But after reading what many samsters have shared, I thought I contributed back.

Pardon me if I cannot word things as interesting as others. I will just write down the sequence of events and how one thing led to another.

So to start of, a short summary, my wife always plays mahjong with her kakis, all ladies and she has this particular bestfriend that is very hiao one, always talking about new guys etc and the voice is those very teh type one.

over the years, they always come over to my place for mahjong, as a guy, sometimes I have kinky thoughts but never really took it seriously. we were all just like friends.

also, my wife doesn't work so she's at home every single day.

as the years went by, one day her bestfriend, lets call her E, always came with her guy colleague. he is those nerd nerd simp type then i also always hear E gossip with my wife say he will straight auto secretly buy things or send her money for nothing. i was part of the discussion, not eavesdropping.

at that moment, i feel, comfirm her colleague and her got something on, i had thoughts like, eh i also want try leh that kind but brushed it off quickly.

Dear samsters, any advice if i should just do a long post one shot , i worry too wordy but as i type as think back what happened, i get very excited to quickly share everything.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!
Re: I fucked my Wife's Best Friend True Story

so after many mahjong sessions,

one fine day, E texted my wife and said she saw some letters on the table about trading and is interested to learn, she asked permission from my wife if she could contact me directly to enquire more.

we were all friends, my wife asked me if it was ok, and of course, i said sure.

E whatsapp me with an apology first of all for glancing at my personal letters.
I assured her that it is fine and I'm cool and chill, to make her feel comfortable with me

it was at this point, i had all sorts of ideas and plans for a sexciting affair. but i didn't wanna push it. just random thoughts.

we chatted over the few days and arranged a meet up at my place. of course, my wife was home, so no chance to do anything. there were no flirting in our exchange of text too.

the day came, E came over with 3 other ladies to accompany my wife mahjong, while we go into the study room to "learn about trading".

I asked my wife if I could close the doors to on the aircon because the shuffling of mahjong tiles can be quite distracting. She said ok.

I could feel abit of awkwardness as we usually see each other in an open setting with more people. I had a semi hard on with E alone in the cool room at this point, very very long never been in a room alone with a different girl already. I had alot of wild thoughts at this point and I don't know if I'm thinking too much but I feel she thinks the same too because she wasn't very enthusiastic about her questions, rather, i noticed she kinda enjoyed the quiet setting.

One part of my mind tells me to do some small move test water, another part of my mind scared she later complain to my wife.

I dropped the idea and started explaining whatever she wanted to know. She suddenly set closer and lean towards me to "look closer at the screen". I didn't think too much at this point as I was pretty engrossed with my explanation at this point.

Suddenly, my wife opened the door came in to check on us. She quickly moved away before my wife had a full view of our seating. That particular day, I noticed my wife coming into the room checking on us very frequently.

I don't know why but after a few times of "spot checks", both me and E kinda felt tired and to call it a day. Not sure if we were turned off by the constant checking or probably the trading lesson is too much for her to absorb.

After everyone left,
That night, I thought to myself, why would she move away quickly when my wife entered? So she subconsciously knew it's "wrong" right. if she knew, why would she do it? I started to get a semi hard on again imaginating what we could have done in the room earlier. I turned to my wife, frenched her and fucked her hard with all these thoughts in mind. Didn't wanna go to sleep with a semi boner.
Old 09-11-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

She like to move it, move it.
He like to move it, move it.
We like to move it!
Old 09-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Great start TS. Awaiting more
Old 09-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

getting interesting... waiting for trade of bodily fluids :P
Old 09-11-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
wwet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywwet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Support support, please continue TS!
Old 09-11-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Support support
Old 09-11-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent here, please con't bro
Old 09-11-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Another camping spot
Old 09-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds like an interesting story
Old 09-11-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Disclaimer: we took pretty long to finally do it together. I'll try to keep the story short but also wanna explain how it things led to one another slowly.

Ok continue my memories. As of now, it was all me thinking wild, she didn't show any direct signs of flirting yet.

We were texting on a regular basis but very on off cause she knows my wife. Need to behave abit I guess. And on my end, I also need to be professional towards her because my wife will see what we chatting.

It came to a point, where we starting to flirt indirectly, there were more emojis and laughter and messing around instead of the boring "trading" conversation.

I was starting to delete text by text because my wife would misunderstand if she saw those chats. To avoid problems, just delete. It was really a hassle to keep deleting one by one. I had to keep. Some chat for my wife to see, if I delete everything, abit obvious 😅
Old 09-11-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
Disclaimer: we took pretty long to finally do it together. I'll try to keep the story short but also wanna explain how it things led to one another slowly.

Ok continue my memories. As of now, it was all me thinking wild, she didn't show any direct signs of flirting yet.

We were texting on a regular basis but very on off cause she knows my wife. Need to behave abit I guess. And on my end, I also need to be professional towards her because my wife will see what we chatting.

It came to a point, where we starting to flirt indirectly, there were more emojis and laughter and messing around instead of the boring "trading" conversation.

I was starting to delete text by text because my wife would misunderstand if she saw those chats. To avoid problems, just delete. It was really a hassle to keep deleting one by one. I had to keep. Some chat for my wife to see, if I delete everything, abit obvious 😅
thanks for the update!

No need to keep it short... the build up can be quite exciting too
Old 09-11-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6905 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

nice story.. keep it up bro!
Old 09-11-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Our chats were more regular than the past few years but not on a daily basis, very on off.

There was one night, E texted and asked some stuff about trading, I answered.
And she reply,

E: so late, your wife not beside you meh
Me: no la, she mj as usual. I in study room.
E: cozy sia that room

At this point I thinking, she tryna start topic or what.

Me: ya lor, you know the sofa you saw right, can turn into bed also de.
*I was just acting like I'm just tryna tell her but at the same time hint hint abit see her reaction*

E: is it? 😈

I seriously felt like asking her there and then if she wanna try anot. But a thought came to my mind and worry if this thing back fire, I die until jialat. So I kept my cool and continue the convo.

My wife suddenly finished her mj session and came into the study room to find me.

I totally stopped replying E out of the sudden and was fking scared E will auto text me things like, why never reply all.
Lucky she didn't.

Only chance I had was to delete the individual text when I told my wife I go toilet pang sai. I wanted to inform E not to reply but abit inappropriate. Scarli she think I think too much so I basically just took the risk don't reply her and hope she don't auto come text me.

The next day, when I went to work, I texted E and apologised for going MIA suddenly and explained that my wife suddenly came to chat with me so I couldn't reply.

She replied, "aiya I understand one leh. That's why I see you never reply I agar know already"

Note that we haven't even fully flirt or have any consensual chat yet but the hints were getting more and more obvious. I was thinking, so she don't mind playing this secret game ah? She can keep secret one anot. Is I think too much or she really wanna try. She said she understood why I didn't reply her means she ok with me texting her then settle wife then text her again that kind ah? Many thoughts were running through my mind. I was pretty excited for this upcoming affair and was very horny for it.
Old 09-11-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
thanks for the update!

No need to keep it short... the build up can be quite exciting too
Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I promise the end will not be dissapointing. I still get a boner whenever I think of the scene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1