The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2022, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
PeterPecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I fucked my Wife's Best Friend True Story

Nicely written TS, please continue
Old 14-11-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Did u have a bad record? That’s why your wife is suspicious of every shit thing? Can’t even go out for a drink? Omg
Old 14-11-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

I thot u will do in the car before heading home 😅
Nice build up.
Old 14-11-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

My wife dun have attractive female friend.. well at least not attractive enough for me to wanna eat them..
Old 14-11-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
JoyfulH2855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
My wife dun have attractive female friend.. well at least not attractive enough for me to wanna eat them..
Is it a good or bad thing?
Old 14-11-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfulH2855 View Post
Is it a good or bad thing?
Abit of both.. I wont be in such predicament but no eye candies when going out wif her friends or they come to our place.. but her Younger Sis is hot. ��

Last edited by Funlover; 16-11-2022 at 06:44 PM.
Old 15-11-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
I really wish to cut to the chase and tell you guys about the day we fucked but I also really want to explain everything. Sorry bros, don't mean to keep you guys in suspense.

Sorry bros, I'm tryna speed things up liao. Should be just 2-3 more episodes and I'm done.
please take your time, the build up is good!!!
Old 15-11-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

bro yr wife is too sticky
Old 16-11-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!

One day, me and my wife were at our friend's place drinking. My wife wanted to leave early because she wants to go back home to play mahjong. I told her I will stay here with my friends so my wife took a grab back. Her mahjong session started quite late, around 11pm and usually last for about 6 hours.

Since me and E were chatting regularly, I took every opportunity I could to text her. Once my wife left our friend's place, I texted E immediately.

Me: Hi.

E: You are back, I missed you.

Me: Yeah, she went back to play mahjong liao. Are you sleeping early?

E: Nope, not tired yet.

Me: Wanna meet?

E: Sure.

Shortly after, I told my friends I gotta leave. I went to pick E.
We drove around endlessly and chatted. (partly, I was tryna find a secluded place for hanky panky )

We arrived at a destination and drank a little and chat. Nothing happened.
We changed location and continued our drinks and chat. Nothing happened.
Eventually, I fetch her back. When we arrived at her block, nothing happened.

I thought to myself, just go for it.

I looked over at E, E looked at me.

I put my fingers at the back of her neck and ears massaging her like how she massaged me at the club overseas previously (i like the tingling sensation) and went for her lips.

We frenched. We started slow and it got really passionate.

She stopped and asked, you sure?

I was super horny by then. I said, yes, let's do it.

She grabbed me by the back of my neck and frenched me like long lost lovers.

Our hands fondled and started to explore our body.

I grouped her tits, it is smaller than my wife's but it felt great experiencing something new.

She started pecking my neck and licking the back of my ears.

I let out soft moans and she started play with my balls.

She whispered to my ears, right here?

I said, let's go to the carpark.

The moment I put my hands on the steering wheels, she pulled my pants down demanding for my dick immediately and hungrily.

She wasted no time and started blowing me. I swear, she really has the skills and it was really one of the best blowjob I ever had. The sensation was amazing.

As I drove from E's block to her carpark, she didn't stop blowing, not even for a second. She was just giving me the head all the way. To be honest, I almost burst out in her mouth but I had to concentrate driving too.

We reached, the carpark and I proceeded to go up to higher floors, she just kept blowing and blowing, she didn't stop at all.

We reached 5th floor and I park the car at a corner. She just kept blowing, she didn't want to stop even after the car was stationary.

My hands were free, I could finally enjoy the moment and pleasure this lady too.

I pulled her up, wanting to french again.

She said, later, I have been wanting to eat your dick for a long time now, let me do what I want.

I just let her do her thing and started to explore her body.

I let out soft moans as she kept blowing me.

I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled her up again and said, let's go behind.

We left the fronts seats and proceed to the back seats.

She asked again, you sure? and giggled.

I was having a 100% hard on right now and she ask me this question. I didn't reply but went in to french her and proceeded to finger her.

She was wearing a skirt so it was very accessible, and also underneath the skirt, was a G-String.

She was extremely wet. As I was fingering her, she kept stroking my dick and her moans were sexy as fuck.... it was slow and sensual with deep breaths in between, which is what i like.

We were having so much foreplay, I wanted to enter her immediately but I also wanted to pleasure her as long as I can.

E whispered to my ears, fuck me already. hard. now.

I got up, as we get into missionary position.

She took my dick and just put it in her immediately, her moans were different now.

Remember I said her voice is the very teh type. It was not my cup of tea but I always wondered how they sound like when they moan and it was super sexy.

I am not a fan of JAV moaning as I always thought the moans were very fake but when E did it to me in real life, wow, I actually loved it.

When I entered her, she started moaning super loud and fast.

I kept pumping and pumping.

She started to move as well. I can tell she was very horny too.

As I started to go faster and faster, she locked her legs on me and said: Cum in me.

These words was the ultimate trigger for me, I really needed to shoot. But I pulled out and wanted to cum on her body instead. (I wanted to be responsible and also to avoid any drama)

As she saw that I pulled out, she pushed me and reached out for my dick.

I lay down and she started blowing me. I shot all inside her mouth and she took it like a champ.

We cleaned up and went out for a smoke as we were panting from all the action.

E: How? Better than your wife?

Me: hahaha, ya...

E: Don't beg me for more

Me: I will.

E: it was fun.

Me: yes. i loved it.

We chilled for abit and I sent her home as it was around 4am already.

I texted one of my buddy:
bro, if my wife ask anything, just say we drinking together until about 4am ok? next time meet then i explain. thanks bro.

When I reached home, I saw my wife still playing mahjong, I felt abit guilty, but was really satisfied with the thrill and achievement.

I went to shower immediately, after showering, I sexted E for abit more and my wife suddenly came into the room say she finish mahjong already.

Not sure is it a women's sixth sense or what but my wife started blowing me.

Note: I only get head from my wife automatically like maybe twice a year. Most of the time need to request one. So it is quite abnormal for her to suddenly give me a bj and also to initiate sex as her sex drive is extremely low.

I thought, wow, what a night. My wife started to blow and blow and said, wa tonight you not so easily hard hor.

I said, ya la, 5am already and drink alot liao.

My wife licked my balls, while stroking me and alternate between licking and sucking my dick head.

I was having a full hard on again.

She got on top of me and started riding. I could last longer since I just had sex with E.

That night, my wife was pretty wild and she was just riding me all the way until she cummed.

My wife has a pattern when she cums, she will become silent for awhile and move extremely fast then moan damn loud and got like a splurge of water come out so I knew she cummed.

The moment she cummed and stopped, since I haven't shoot, I ram her as hard and fast as I can while she was still on top.

Her moaning tells me that she's enjoying it and just by this thought, I pulled out and cum.

My wife asked, wa today you last longer than usual ah.

I replied, ya, cause so late liao and just now really drink quite alot.

We cleaned up again, and lay in bed cuddling. In my mind, I thought to my wife, what were the chances I fucked 2 different women in just a few hours. It was definitely a night to remember, especially when my wife initiated the sex today.

As I'm writing this and recollecting the past memories. I'm getting a 100% hard on right now. Gotta do some release cya guys soon.
Old 16-11-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
nightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to behold

Good story, up point.
Old 16-11-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

good story!
Old 16-11-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Very nice story and erotic!
Old 17-11-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
One day, me and my wife were at our friend's place drinking. My wife wanted to leave early because she wants to go back home to play mahjong. I told her I will stay here with my friends so my wife took a grab back. Her mahjong session started quite late, around 11pm and usually last for about 6 hours.

Since me and E were chatting regularly, I took every opportunity I could to text her. Once my wife left our friend's place, I texted E immediately.

Me: Hi.

E: You are back, I missed you.

Me: Yeah, she went back to play mahjong liao. Are you sleeping early?

E: Nope, not tired yet.

Me: Wanna meet?

E: Sure.

Shortly after, I told my friends I gotta leave. I went to pick E.
We drove around endlessly and chatted. (partly, I was tryna find a secluded place for hanky panky )

We arrived at a destination and drank a little and chat. Nothing happened.
We changed location and continued our drinks and chat. Nothing happened.
Eventually, I fetch her back. When we arrived at her block, nothing happened.

I thought to myself, just go for it.

I looked over at E, E looked at me.

I put my fingers at the back of her neck and ears massaging her like how she massaged me at the club overseas previously (i like the tingling sensation) and went for her lips.

We frenched. We started slow and it got really passionate.

She stopped and asked, you sure?

I was super horny by then. I said, yes, let's do it.

She grabbed me by the back of my neck and frenched me like long lost lovers.

Our hands fondled and started to explore our body.

I grouped her tits, it is smaller than my wife's but it felt great experiencing something new.

She started pecking my neck and licking the back of my ears.

I let out soft moans and she started play with my balls.

She whispered to my ears, right here?

I said, let's go to the carpark.

The moment I put my hands on the steering wheels, she pulled my pants down demanding for my dick immediately and hungrily.

She wasted no time and started blowing me. I swear, she really has the skills and it was really one of the best blowjob I ever had. The sensation was amazing.

As I drove from E's block to her carpark, she didn't stop blowing, not even for a second. She was just giving me the head all the way. To be honest, I almost burst out in her mouth but I had to concentrate driving too.

We reached, the carpark and I proceeded to go up to higher floors, she just kept blowing and blowing, she didn't stop at all.

We reached 5th floor and I park the car at a corner. She just kept blowing, she didn't want to stop even after the car was stationary.

My hands were free, I could finally enjoy the moment and pleasure this lady too.

I pulled her up, wanting to french again.

She said, later, I have been wanting to eat your dick for a long time now, let me do what I want.

I just let her do her thing and started to explore her body.

I let out soft moans as she kept blowing me.

I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled her up again and said, let's go behind.

We left the fronts seats and proceed to the back seats.

She asked again, you sure? and giggled.

I was having a 100% hard on right now and she ask me this question. I didn't reply but went in to french her and proceeded to finger her.

She was wearing a skirt so it was very accessible, and also underneath the skirt, was a G-String.

She was extremely wet. As I was fingering her, she kept stroking my dick and her moans were sexy as fuck.... it was slow and sensual with deep breaths in between, which is what i like.

We were having so much foreplay, I wanted to enter her immediately but I also wanted to pleasure her as long as I can.

E whispered to my ears, fuck me already. hard. now.

I got up, as we get into missionary position.

She took my dick and just put it in her immediately, her moans were different now.

Remember I said her voice is the very teh type. It was not my cup of tea but I always wondered how they sound like when they moan and it was super sexy.

I am not a fan of JAV moaning as I always thought the moans were very fake but when E did it to me in real life, wow, I actually loved it.

When I entered her, she started moaning super loud and fast.

I kept pumping and pumping.

She started to move as well. I can tell she was very horny too.

As I started to go faster and faster, she locked her legs on me and said: Cum in me.

These words was the ultimate trigger for me, I really needed to shoot. But I pulled out and wanted to cum on her body instead. (I wanted to be responsible and also to avoid any drama)

As she saw that I pulled out, she pushed me and reached out for my dick.

I lay down and she started blowing me. I shot all inside her mouth and she took it like a champ.

We cleaned up and went out for a smoke as we were panting from all the action.

E: How? Better than your wife?

Me: hahaha, ya...

E: Don't beg me for more

Me: I will.

E: it was fun.

Me: yes. i loved it.

We chilled for abit and I sent her home as it was around 4am already.

I texted one of my buddy:
bro, if my wife ask anything, just say we drinking together until about 4am ok? next time meet then i explain. thanks bro.

When I reached home, I saw my wife still playing mahjong, I felt abit guilty, but was really satisfied with the thrill and achievement.

I went to shower immediately, after showering, I sexted E for abit more and my wife suddenly came into the room say she finish mahjong already.

Not sure is it a women's sixth sense or what but my wife started blowing me.

Note: I only get head from my wife automatically like maybe twice a year. Most of the time need to request one. So it is quite abnormal for her to suddenly give me a bj and also to initiate sex as her sex drive is extremely low.

I thought, wow, what a night. My wife started to blow and blow and said, wa tonight you not so easily hard hor.

I said, ya la, 5am already and drink alot liao.

My wife licked my balls, while stroking me and alternate between licking and sucking my dick head.

I was having a full hard on again.

She got on top of me and started riding. I could last longer since I just had sex with E.

That night, my wife was pretty wild and she was just riding me all the way until she cummed.

( Click to show/hide )
My wife has a pattern when she cums, she will become silent for awhile and move extremely fast then moan damn loud and got like a splurge of water come out so I knew she cummed.

The moment she cummed and stopped, since I haven't shoot, I ram her as hard and fast as I can while she was still on top.

Her moaning tells me that she's enjoying it and just by this thought, I pulled out and cum.

My wife asked, wa today you last longer than usual ah.

I replied, ya, cause so late liao and just now really drink quite alot.

We cleaned up again, and lay in bed cuddling. In my mind, I thought to my wife, what were the chances I fucked 2 different women in just a few hours. It was definitely a night to remember, especially when my wife initiated the sex today.

As I'm writing this and recollecting the past memories. I'm getting a 100% hard on right now. Gotta do some release cya guys soon.
Just my two cents worth, Bro Koala77; I think it's definitely their sixth sense.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 18-11-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
MouAimingPSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, sure hoping there will be much more
Old 18-11-2022, 04:29 AM
Samster