The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Now it's real crap.

So tldr. My wife usually doesn't care abt how i filrt outside, as long as i nvr bring anyone home and i continuously provide a good amount of money to the family. Then my daughter accidentally found out about my advanture.

Now she is furious, and unable to figure out why i would get myself fucked by a ladyboy. Ok, it's day 2 and i am still at office. I haven't been back home. My wife is just casual normal text with me while my daughter is not replying anything to me since last night. Not sure if my wife know anything (she does know i regularly flirt around, get hookers, massage or ex colleague) but not ladyboy.

This is shit.
Old 21-12-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
As a dude with children of my own, I feel you. Worst nightmare come true I guess. It’s one thing to have your spouse find out about your kinks, but it’s quite another when your children are involved.

I would suggest to give her some time. Like a week or two. Maybe more. Let her know that you’re giving her space to process this, and you’ll talk to her when she’s ready.

Yes, I agree it’s shit.
Old 21-12-2022, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Now it's real crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
So tldr. My wife usually doesn't care abt how i filrt outside, as long as i nvr bring anyone home and i continuously provide a good amount of money to the family. Then my daughter accidentally found out about my advanture.

Now she is furious, and unable to figure out why i would get myself fucked by a ladyboy. Ok, it's day 2 and i am still at office. I haven't been back home. My wife is just casual normal text with me while my daughter is not replying anything to me since last night. Not sure if my wife know anything (she does know i regularly flirt around, get hookers, massage or ex colleague) but not ladyboy.

This is shit.
how old is your daughter and how did she find out?
Old 21-12-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel you bro. Kids think the world of their fathers and will have hard time knowing we are just as screwed up as the rest. Relationship will never be the same again but she needs time to process this.
Old 21-12-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Ya how your daughter found out? And are u allowed to sleep at workplace?
Old 21-12-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
how old is your daughter and how did she find out?
17 this year. I nvr lock my phone. Usually also nobody check on my phone. Just happened when some ladyboy message back when i passed her my phone to buy things
Old 21-12-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Ya how your daughter found out? And are u allowed to sleep at workplace?
No, there is no bed to sleep at. I just rest on chair. Managed to get nack home last night but didn't see my daughter
Old 21-12-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
17 this year. I nvr lock my phone. Usually also nobody check on my phone. Just happened when some ladyboy message back when i passed her my phone to buy things
wah really suay, chats with lb must remember to mute notifications
Old 22-12-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Hope everything goes well for u, man..
Damn, I dun think I will let my kid touch my fone unless necessary… 😞
Old 22-12-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Hope everything goes well for u, man..
Damn, I dun think I will let my kid touch my fone unless necessary… 😞
I drank 6 can of beer before i go back home. Make sure i KO when i reach home. Eoing the same for today. Seriously i know i am hiding. I seriously think my wife sense something but mot sire what she knows. Gosh this is sick.
Old 22-12-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
Cesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stay strong bro.
Old 22-12-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I drank 6 can of beer before i go back home. Make sure i KO when i reach home. Eoing the same for today. Seriously i know i am hiding. I seriously think my wife sense something but mot sire what she knows. Gosh this is sick.
Don't drink beer boss, made things worse, or even worse getting trouble in traffic (either self drive or with taxi driver)
Can I suggest you may "picture" the situation that the whole ladyboy conversation a kind of joke from your friends. 17yo not a kid age but neither full mature. U know your gal. 🙂. I do have a similar age daughter....
Old 22-12-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kingandaces18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much of the conversation did your daughter read? Maybe can try saying that it was ur colleague who used your phone to message LB as he was afraid of his family finding out? Pls do take care.
Old 22-12-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, we all know you're in deep shit but trust me when I tell you that drinking alcohol won't end this madness you're going through right now.
Old 22-12-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
wah really suay, chats with lb must remember to mute notifications
And calls/video calls 🤣🤣 They nth to do will suddenly video call u n show u their tits n cock
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1