The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Think Ml is falling for me, should i continue to visit her?

Just want to hear from other bros' perspectives.

I am married and with 1 child and i have been going for massages close to 10years and i have always read about other bros falling into KC traps. I alway felt i will nvr fall into this situation as i set my emotions apart.Not saying i had fall into one but i am somewhat in a similar situation now.

So i visited this viet ML for the first time last week and we ended up frenching in the session and ended with HJ. In the 1st session i already made known that i am married as i feel no point lying as i dont intend to date them. But when leaving she kept kissing and hugging me, she even teared abit. So was kinda surprised for me that she reacted that way n thought she may like me or acting abit.

So fast forward, i did thought of her after the 1st session so i visited her for the 2nd time yesterday. We frenched like long lost lover throughout the whole session and she voluntarily provided BJ and CIM services for me. At first i still think ok la maybe she still act abit to get regular customers. But what happened at the end was when i wanted to tip her for the service before i left. She outright rejected and dont want to accept after my several attempts to give the money.

I am kinda taken aback and for the first time after 10 yrs i encountered this situation. I can imagine if i kept going back i will get free HJ and BJ, and for now of course i've not fallen into the KC trap.

Want to ask bros, should i continue to go and i may get myself in trouble eventually or should i stop going to her as i also dont want to hurt her if she is genuine. I definitely cant date her, bring her out or give her any status so continuing to go will only hurt her.
Old 10-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Think Ml is falling for me, should i continue to visit her?

If you value your family, stop seeing her completely.

If you don’t value your family, do anything you want.
Old 10-01-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Everyone who chiong for a long time, will somehow or another encounter this kind of situation.

Whether it’s intentional or unintentional, this is a classic KC trap. The fact that you are asking this question here means that you are beginning to have doubts. This is usually the first step into a KC trap.

When we talk about KC trap, sometimes it doesn’t mean that the ML is tricking ot cheating us, it can mean that we are putting in our real feelings into something that we should not.

The moment the doubts crept into your mind, you are entering dangerous territory. Cut it before it’s too late. But of course, easier said than done
Old 11-01-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes its not going to be easy as that 1 hr session we spent together was really great. At the moment i have not fallen into the KC trap and i feel very low chance i will fall for her as my family is my 1st priority. I still do feel like visiting her a couple more times and feel out the situation and cant say no to free services. But of course may probably hurt her in the process which i feel kinda bastard to take advantage of her. She dont seem the sticky kind tho she did ask me if possible to meet outside but i rejected that proposal as im married and its too risky.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm. I believe love at first sight happens in school or work, sometimes at club (proper environment to know a girl?).

But love at first sight in a spa and with her hand on your cock means she’s only interested of your money.
Old 11-01-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maspro View Post
But of course may probably hurt her in the process which i feel kinda bastard to take advantage of her.
She’s a big girl and can take care of herself.
Old 11-01-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

U already chiong for more then 10 yrs then should see every things
If u enjoy what u pay for just continue ... but to be defensive not to whatsapp msg to n fro except booking her
By then to test further may be just her svc skills n u think too much ... share her ctc to others to try out

Dum think too much .... Good one hardy cum by nowadays with $$$ well spend
Out to chiong n remember to go back as a good houseman
Old 11-01-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
talkingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chiong 10 years have taught you nothing at all. Obviously you have never encounter such response before. 10 years of chionging, 白 chiong le. Let the old bird remind you, don’t think too much. Think with your brain, not your heart, not with your little bro.

I will avoid and look for another, and move on. If I am you, i will play somemore and dump. But with your posting here, you probably cannot handle, so it is better for you to give up.

Reasons:
1) you are married
2) you have a kid
3) you paid for the service not there for love
4) this is surely a KC trap or to milk you trap when you go all emo

20 years of chionging (x2 of yours) taught me something. Stick to the 3 rules of whore mongering. Enjoy before you go ED, love your family, continue be a good Dad, good life ahead of you, you can have it all, so dun f**ked this up.
Old 12-01-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

think only who confirm?
keep enjoying and give wisely.
i also thought before, but time tells.

maybe share the joy and the brotherhood will confirm.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Give you the possible step 2 & step 3 plan:

Step 2 : Regular sex with you , after you loosen the defences and start trusting her the raw sex comes. If you do not relent she may poke holes in the condoms.

Step 3: Gets pregnant & starts to put you in a difficult position. She might have already gotten your wife number from your phone when you sleep. She may call your wife and tell her about the pregnancy.

If you leave your family, there could be steps 4 & 5 that can involve you buying land or investing in her “brother” business or helping with her mother cancer.

Depends on what her aim is PR or $ or both. I have seen men who lost their cpf , career & hdb.
Old 12-01-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
kingmasonry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I am married and with 1 child and i have been going for massages close to 10years and i have always read about other bros falling into KC traps. I alway felt i will nvr fall into this situation as i set my emotions apart.Not saying i had fall into one but i am somewhat in a similar situation now.

So i visited this viet ML for the first time last week and we ended up frenching in the session and ended with HJ. In the 1st session i already made known that i am married as i feel no point lying as i dont intend to date them. But when leaving she kept kissing and hugging me, she even teared abit. So was kinda surprised for me that she reacted that way n thought she may like me or acting abit.

So fast forward, i did thought of her after the 1st session so i visited her for the 2nd time yesterday. We frenched like long lost lover throughout the whole session and she voluntarily provided BJ and CIM services for me. At first i still think ok la maybe she still act abit to get regular customers. But what happened at the end was when i wanted to tip her for the service before i left. She outright rejected and dont want to accept after my several attempts to give the money.

I am kinda taken aback and for the first time after 10 yrs i encountered this situation. I can imagine if i kept going back i will get free HJ and BJ, and for now of course i've not fallen into the KC trap.

Want to ask bros, should i continue to go and i may get myself in trouble eventually or should i stop going to her as i also dont want to hurt her if she is genuine. I definitely cant date her, bring her out or give her any status so continuing to go will only hurt her.
This is the KC trap already. Just that you not yet fall in so deep. Still sensible to think twice. She is not falling for you, she trying to trap you. Crocodile tears I also can do.

I suggest stop seeing this lady. As I don't know you personally, I don't know how strong your "defense" against KC trap is. However, that being said, still better avoid then go try. Don't risk the family. Go find a more clear cut monetary transaction lady.
Old 12-01-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most VB in the KTV / Massage scene are transactional in nature and seldom play the long game unlike ATB.

It seems like she likes you and honestly there is nothing wrong in that as it makes the session more enjoyable when they are "into it". I would however always always pay the lady after a session as it gives it a semblance of a monetary transaction. "Free things I cannot afford" - Bear this in mind.
Old 12-01-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Give you the possible step 2 & step 3 plan:

Step 2 : Regular sex with you , after you loosen the defences and start trusting her the raw sex comes. If you do not relent she may poke holes in the condoms.

Step 3: Gets pregnant & starts to put you in a difficult position. She might have already gotten your wife number from your phone when you sleep. She may call your wife and tell her about the pregnancy.

If you leave your family, there could be steps 4 & 5 that can involve you buying land or investing in her “brother” business or helping with her mother cancer.

Depends on what her aim is PR or $ or both. I have seen men who lost their cpf , career & hdb.
this actually quite a common occurance
Old 12-01-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Wah thanks all bros for the inputs.

Overall comments seem like got 2 different approaches.
Appreciate the comments, shall ensure i dont overstep the line
Old 12-01-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:

Haha! Yes, pls go ahead and continue this relationshit. By all means. Do you understand the meaning of loss leader?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1