The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
First time

A bit of background :

Ive been seeing this FL for awhile doing the usual meet and play but we do it in my car cause im cheap lol. I havent told her whats my job or anything too personal just general details about my day if she asks, she has shared some info about her personal life as well. I usually pay her 400 overnight, our last meet i took her to a bar to get some drinks before playing in the car at diff places. On the way back from our last spot she asked me to agree with her on something and so i did to humor her.

I was half-expecting her to tell me that i just agreed that shes pregnant with my baby or something or that she was beautiful and whatever and instead she tells me that she might be in love with me. I was in shock as i have never had a GF before or any kind of relationship and i got lost going back since i was so out of it. I glassed over it but i dont know whats the proper reaction to it. She has been sending me good morning texts and stuff way before this incident and i thought it was just good customer service, what am i supposed to do now?

I do want to keep using her services as she is the only onw i know that is ok with the whole public car thing and quite fun to play with. But should i start to distance myself?
Old 30-01-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: First time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
A bit of background :

Ive been seeing this FL for awhile doing the usual meet and play but we do it in my car cause im cheap lol. I havent told her whats my job or anything too personal just general details about my day if she asks, she has shared some info about her personal life as well. I usually pay her 400 overnight, our last meet i took her to a bar to get some drinks before playing in the car at diff places. On the way back from our last spot she asked me to agree with her on something and so i did to humor her.

I was half-expecting her to tell me that i just agreed that shes pregnant with my baby or something or that she was beautiful and whatever and instead she tells me that she might be in love with me. I was in shock as i have never had a GF before or any kind of relationship and i got lost going back since i was so out of it. I glassed over it but i dont know whats the proper reaction to it. She has been sending me good morning texts and stuff way before this incident and i thought it was just good customer service, what am i supposed to do now?

I do want to keep using her services as she is the only onw i know that is ok with the whole public car thing and quite fun to play with. But should i start to distance myself?
Bro, pass me her contact. I sacrifice myself to test her for u. I will share with u how she treats me to see got any difference or not
Old 30-01-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
kakasika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A bit of background :

its very high chance customer service.

it all depends on whether you can control yourself not to fall into the trap.

if u cannot better change girl. if you can then by all means carry on playing. not so much of destroying family as you mention never had gf before now single, more about losing all your money.

heartache not so bad. its a life lesson we become stronger from it. its the money they will dig out of you when you become attached.
Old 30-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a trap brother it's a trap!
Old 30-01-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

I will ask her if she is ok with me passing her number out cause i met her at a bar and also PDPA and all that
Old 30-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

now i have a new problem , i told her i got to work and cant see her this week cause i have no money and she told me i can just pass her 1 or 2 hundred dollars and she is fine with it.
Old 30-01-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
now i have a new problem , i told her i got to work and cant see her this week cause i have no money and she told me i can just pass her 1 or 2 hundred dollars and she is fine with it.
She expects your love in the form of an allowance….

You may want to think about why a prostitute declaring her love for you troubles you rather than make you LOL.
Old 30-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

i try my best not to hurt people , hell have no wrath like a woman scorned as they say
Old 30-01-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

just continue lor but dont fall for her
just pump till you bored and dump away
can test her for free sessions to see if she truly loves you. dont pay her
Old 30-01-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
just continue lor but dont fall for her
just pump till you bored and dump away
can test her for free sessions to see if she truly loves you. dont pay her
what if she does? then what?
Old 30-01-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

They are paid to leave and not bother you unnecessarily, remember that. If she asks for $ you are under no obligation to give. Just ignore her demands. Keep the mindset of plenty.
欢场无真情,不要自找麻烦。
Old 31-01-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
martell1008 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
pattern come already bro. u give now u will not stop giving. better dont give and keep the relationship transactional. only pay for her services.

this one confirm guarantee chop is want money dont love you.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
martell1008 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
what if she does? then what?
bro. a lady that is capable of work, regardless of industry, will not want money from a man that she loves, unless of coz the man super rich.

if she does give u free then what ? u want marry her ah? let go long string fish big fish got hear before ?

a few times free means nothing to her. u ask until like that i think u go and pay tuition fee la. advice u wont listen one lol.

once u broke struggling in loans then she leave u then u learn lesson lol
Old 31-01-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

i think ill stick to the brothers good advice here and just play until i happy then go after im satisfied. Ive had similar encounters with working girls before but this is the first time someone tell me they love me. Thought it would be from my girlfriend didnt think id hear this from a FL ... lol ...
Old 31-01-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will ask her if she is ok with me passing her number out cause i met her at a bar and also PDPA and all that
u said she's a FL. maybe let fellow sammies know where she advertise herself~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1