The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold
Re: My 3 milfs encounter

Very exciting. Looks like this thread will go on for long time. 1 MILF being written, 2 more to go.........
Old 25-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

All very good but where are the pic of her undies

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 21-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys! Sorry that i MIA for so long. Was very busy with work as alot of travelling and also with my newborn. Anyway should i continue at where i stop for Sally or you guys prefer some other milf i encounter before. Thanks!
Old 21-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Do continue with Sally
Old 22-08-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gurlrulezxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont stop on sally!!!!! We want more!!!!!
Old 22-08-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 17
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
Hey guys! Sorry that i MIA for so long. Was very busy with work as alot of travelling and also with my newborn. Anyway should i continue at where i stop for Sally or you guys prefer some other milf i encounter before. Thanks!
Excellent write up, please continue. One more thing, could you kindly paragraph your next chapter, me old liao, eyes no good liao, paragraphing will make reading much easier
Hey! I might be a Crook, but I am Honest!
Old 22-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 15
belvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud of

We want sally!
Old 22-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
cuteboy1981 is Cool - loads of Potential

U want Sally
Old 22-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpaville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
We want Sally! Haha

Post some pics if u have, wld be awesome!
Old 22-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SALLY SALLY SALLY!!! Awaiting for more!!!
Old 22-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, thanks for the support. I used to kept some photos of her and her inner wear in my laptop. But i deleted it away when i got married. I felt that it is really not safe as who knows my wife will find the photos! Anyway continue with the story.

As my previous post, Sally left the hotel room before i can zip my pants. Immediately, i zip back my pants and went back to the banquet. Still feeling very horny but no choice. My eye keep staring at Sally whole sending her msg to tell her how i wish to do it tonight. No reply as she is busy entertaining the guest. But on and off she will look over.

So the banquet came to end and as usual the sabo session for buddy start. I am feeling ao horny and feel like pulling Sally out and fark her. But i can't just leave like that. Seeing her walking ard with her sexy body is crazy. Her bouncing boobs is so yummy. I told myself i must have her tonite. Well the sabo session went on and i tried to stay sober not drinking so much. After the session end, my buddy is dead drunk and we carried him back to the hotel room. We left him with his wife and time for everyone to go off. Suddenly i realised Sally is no where in the room. I excuses myself and tried calling her but no answer. I was very disappoited.

I went back to the banquet hall and no one was around. I guess my buddy sis bf could have send her home.sibei sianz! I tried texting her but no reply. So i decided to drive to her place and see. Once i reached her place, i make my way up carefully. Fark no one is at home! In my mind i am feeling very horny yet dunno what to do. Should i just go home or what. I decided to take out a cigrette and smoke and think hard. Suddenly i heard footstep and talking from the lift lobby. Immediately i run up the staircase next to Sally flat. It was Sally and my buddy sis and her bf. In my heart, is like shit...tonite i really need to pcc already. I continue to smoke and wait. The gate closed and everyone is in the house. I know that is the end for the night. I slowly walk down the stairs as i dun want to take the lift as i will past by Sally house. Thinking of her sexy body in that sexy super tight cheong Sam make me feel so so horny. I dcided to drive myself to Geylang to see whether i can find anythjng. After i park my car, my hp rang! It was a msg from Sally!
Old 22-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

WELCOME Back, bro
Old 22-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
heujenying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping.......
Old 23-08-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Welcome back!!! =D
Old 23-08-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

TS more juicy update pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1