The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 View Post
Lol bro... Please do not ask random girls this question unless they solicit first. If you match with a SG girl would you ask her this question? Just ask them out, if they are FL they will likely quote you. If not just assume not FL.
Thanks Bro Cheesebun123!

I just thought it’s not polite to ask directly like that. Think some I think really have a normal job, though I can tell some profile of FL.

I’ve been trying matching those looking for short term fun. But not many reply. Those that reply mainly looking for long term. Just scared hard to score with this category. Not sure how wild can Thai girl be?
Old 05-11-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: BKK/Pattaya 1 week field report

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustineBoris View Post
Bro Fallen, you just solved one of my concern 😅
know that a lot of ladyboys pretending to be lady in thailand
ladyboys are certainly far from being the most honest people around
Old 05-11-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vranjes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woah bro, your experience with the Tinder girl on Day 2 sounds so similar to mine. Does her Tinder name begin with 'Ka' by any chance?

Can also confirm the advice to start chatting around 1-2 weeks before the trip. Otherwise the conversation just fizzles out (or maybe I not enough game).
Old 05-11-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jav4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bro will be in bkk from 20-24nov? Open to meet over dinner and drink at night, open to low budget and high budget play. Can share drink
Old 05-11-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustineBoris View Post
Thanks Bro Cheesebun123!

I just thought it’s not polite to ask directly like that. Think some I think really have a normal job, though I can tell some profile of FL.

I’ve been trying matching those looking for short term fun. But not many reply. Those that reply mainly looking for long term. Just scared hard to score with this category. Not sure how wild can Thai girl be?
If people so gameless & lack sophistication they should just stay with the fuckshop options
Geez......i know teenagers less naive than this
Old 06-11-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 View Post
Making this its own thread cos I like to ramble and it's gonna be long. This isn't meant to be a guide, just for you guys' reading pleasure while you're taking a shit or something. Don't get on my case for prices, I realize some of what I paid was exorbitant but keep in mind my standards are very high and I'm very picky (when I'm not drunk).

Day 1:
Met up with 2 SBF bros and went Thermae at 8pm. It just opened so not a lot of stock. 30-40 women with a wide range of ages. Some SYTs, some aunties. Quality was ok but none of us picked any. We then went to Crazy House at Cowboy. This is the famous one with all-naked girls. Quality was poor but at least you have something to look at. We then hit Baccara which was better but still didn't pick anyone. We then went to Nana and basically stopped at every bar to peek inside. Only sat in 3. Billboard (decent quality), Spankies (gimmick is they spank you), and the Rainbow on the first floor (meh). End up didn't barfine anything cos I'm picky af. Saw a super hot girl at Billboard but she had severe RBF so didn't call her. Ended up going Thermae again at about 1am. It was closing soon so not many, but some good lookers. Quoted 3k ST 7k LT. Indecision struck and went home alone.

Day 2:
Went to look at Soap Mitu which I've heard so much about on this forum. Selection is from iPad which I don't like. Even with filtered photos the quality was shit so I left. Straight from there I went to La Belle. It was super early (2pm) so only a handful of women. Maybe around 10. One good looking one which cost 8.5k. In the end just went back to hotel for a nap. The mamasan was pushy but I just ignored her.

I previously bought Tinder premium so I was able to set my location to BKK before going. Matched with a bunch and decided to meet one on this night. She told me her English not good but the texting was fine so I thought it'd be fine. She brought me to this place called StatusThonglor. It's a fancy bar with a live band. Only young locals there and only Thai music. There's a little gimmick where the customers wear different coloured bands depending on their relationship status. So if you wanna pick up chicks maybe this is a good location. Turned out my tinder date wasn't lying about bad English. She didnt speak a WORD of English. Spent the whole night on google translate. She was super cute though with oversized glasses. We drank a lot and slowly got into the groove. Made out a lot but didn't take it further cos I ended up quite drunk.

Day 3:
Felt like I wasted the first 2 days cos I didn't get laid so I contacted Janebkk from this forum. Chose a nice looking halfie and agreed on 10k for 2hrs. Met her in my hotel lobby and found she was about 20% worse than her photos. I was disappointed but I was horny and I already deposited 4k with Jane so I was like fuck it. I had to transfer the rest of the 10k to her before starting. So started the deed, some lackluster foreplay, inserted, pulled out to swap positions, and there was blood all over the condom. She was on her period. I don't like the sight of blood so immediately contacted Jane. To her credit she was very apologetic and refunded the whole amount. While I probably won't patronize again cos I think choosing from pictures just doesn't work, I can say that at least Jane is legit.

At night I met with 3 SBF bros (including the 2 from day 1) and went gogos again. This time I barfined the hot one with the RBF from day 1 at Billboard. I expected her attitude to be shit but at least she was verified in person. The moment she sat down with me to talk I could see I misjudged her. She was very smiley while talking and quite friendly. 1k bar fine, 7.5k LT. Took her back to my hotel and the service was top notch. Then joined the other 3 bros to go club. Route 66. It's a legit club with no FLs (as far as I can tell). A lot of Koreans. The club is huge and has 3 distinct sections with different kinds of music. The gogo girl stayed till 11am the next day. Overall very pleased with her service considering her appearance. I always expect the hot ones to have worse service.

Day 4:
Went with one of the bros to check out Thaniya which is a Japanese ktv street. There are an insane number of women here. Sitting on the streets and inside the buildings. A street tout brought us inside 3 different ktvs for a look. Each one had ~40 women inside. Again a huge range. Some aunties, some SYTs. Nothing particularly striking. I'd say overall similar quality to Nana and Cowboy. There was one group of women dressed in SIA sarong kebayas lol. We then walked to Patpong. It was quite dead by comparison but still a couple of interesting spots. Pink Panther which has Muay Thai fights at 11pm, and a BDSM club. Apparently the gogos here don't push you for LDs as much, not certain about this because we just peeked in and didn't get a drink. Ended up back at Cowboy then Nana and went back home alone again.

Day 5:
I was bored of BKK at this point so I decided to take a 1 night trip to Pattaya. This is fairly easy to do. They have buses leaving from Ekkamai to Pattaya every 30mins. And it costs only 131 baht. The trip took about 2.5hrs. For reference, the seats are similar in comfort to SIA economy but there's more legspace and they recline further. So not too bad. The hotel I booked was April Suites. Don't stay here. It's shit. Only good thing was it cost $35.

I went to check out Soi 6 cos it's walking distance. Hundred of girls lined up on both sides of the street. They grab and pull at you quite aggressively. Quality is a mixed bag. Didn't see anything above a 7.5. Went into 1 and played Jenga with a girl for about 30 mins while waiting for an SBF bro. When he came he drove us to Walking Street for me to take a look. Walking street is like Cowboy on steroids. It has everything. Gogo bars, regular bars, clubs, restaurants. Quite impressive. I went into Baccara and Pin-Up. Loads of girls but not any better than BKK quality-wise.

To end the night I picked up a girl at Hollywood for 7k. Waste of money cos the service was shit. Told her to leave after 1 shot. Hollywood has excellent quality though. Best I saw up to this point in the trip. It's a big ass club where 90% of the women are FLs. The women here are fairer and have sharper features than the BKK gogos. More suited to our tastes imo.

Day 6:
I went back to BKK. I went to Black Caviar cos I still had a lot of my budget left and I heard this is where the best looking girls are. I went at about 6pm. There were about 30 to 40 girls there. The mamasan was quite pushy but I took my time to think about it. Price range was from 6.5k to way too much. Supposedly ranked by appearance but one man's meat and all that. I took one from the 12k price range that looked like a model. 1.74m tall with a flawless face. Service was decent. I had fun but I think I wouldn't do it again. Too expensive.

To the end the night I went to a sportsbar to catch the Arsenal/Chelsea game. I invited another tinder date. She could speak English but was kind of weird. When the game finished I just wanted to go and sleep. She seemed like she didn't want to go home. Maybe she wanted to go my hotel but I wasn't interested. I booked her a grab and basically shoved her in.

Day 7:
This was my final day. I decided to blow my remaining budget on The Pimp. Supposedly it opens at 8pm but the girls don't show up until like 9 earliest. The selection was pretty damn good. Like at Black Caviar level. I was alone so sat at a table in front of the stage. The live band was good and there was a lot of interactivity cos I was right in front of them. The girl I picked was hot and fun. Overall this place is damn fun and I wasn't even in a private room. I think if you chill in the live area first for an hour or 2 and then move to a private room it would be ideal. Especially if you enjoy KTV style. Price is steep though. 3k minimum f&b spending for a table in the live area. 10k minimum f&b spending for the smallest room (seats like 3 guys max), and that's not including the base price of the room. Girl tip is 3k for the first hour and 1k for subsequent. And 2k MM tip which they don't state on the site. For dabao it's 6k minimum spend on the girl at the club (basically sit her for 4hrs) and then LT or ST rate discuss with her directly. MM said as a rough guide to expect to pay 10k for LT. Apparently the girls can leave the club at 3am so if you don't wanna spend 4hrs there you just come late and pick one of the stragglers. On that day itself there weren't that many customers so quite a few girls leftover just chilling by themselves at the back. But since the girls don't butterfly I think it's best to go early to ensure you have a good pick. Some rooms can sit like 20 - 30 guys. Imagine one big group goes in before you, that's 30 girls gone already.

Food:
If you want to eat some nice Thai food at a classy restaurant I'd highly recommend Zao Ekkamai. Interesting Northern Thai cuisine in a cool environment with a DJ playing classic rock/pop songs. I had their ant egg omelette, fried pork belly, river crab somtam, and fermented pork jowl and it was fantastic. I'm sure the food is authentic cos everyone there was Thai apart from me. Not expensive either. I spent about 47 bucks but I ordered enough food for 2 or even 3 people cos I wanted to try more stuff.

Here Hai restaurant has a long queue on most days but the food is not bad. I had their crab fried rice and jumbo shrimp.

Actually Route66 is full of FLs
Old 06-11-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

I am now testing if I could spoof my GPS and get tinder to think I'm in bkk. Any bros tried that?
Old 07-11-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Phead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro. Thanks for putting in so much effort to write this.
Old 07-11-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Phead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
I am now testing if I could spoof my GPS and get tinder to think I'm in bkk. Any bros tried that?
Tried it few years ago. It is possible to spoof your location
Old 07-11-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
do share if you know how. but then again, you can do that if you purchase their subscription right?
Old 07-11-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
lmvhhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
do share if you know how. but then again, you can do that if you purchase their subscription right?
Yeah, you can set location with premium which is quite ex. They will occasionally have promos for 50% off, maybe will have one on 11.11
Old 10-11-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent write up!
Old 12-11-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vranjes View Post
Woah bro, your experience with the Tinder girl on Day 2 sounds so similar to mine. Does her Tinder name begin with 'Ka' by any chance?

Can also confirm the advice to start chatting around 1-2 weeks before the trip. Otherwise the conversation just fizzles out (or maybe I not enough game).
Just completed my BKk journey. Tinder for 1 week before. Have some good experience. But I do think you need some handsome photo if you want to get more matched up. As my photo is too normal, matched up is not much.
Old 22-11-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Acceleratorz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice tread with a short summary of your 7 days trip in thailand. I'm going my solo for 3 days pattaya and 4 days in bkk trip in december.

Anyway, I think there's no need to spoof your location in tinder. Not a paid user in tinder but I have been getting matches from thailand, bkk and also from udonthani.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1