The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Pinkishpeach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Molly > Silkstockings
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...ighlight=molly

Looks: 9 model type looks, smiles melt me away
Body: 9 slim
Boobs: 8.5 B cup natural lovers will love

Services:
Frenching: good. Can tongue to tongue and suck lips one
Bbbj : 9 hungry for my cock
Fj: 9 super high sex drive. Any position 👍🏻
Old Today, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rickyryuken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GMC
FR for Bailey

Body: photos are real, no shop. Grade A specimen. She’s pretty too. Got that cute girl next door look. But once the door is closed, she got that big slut energy. She has her kinks and isn’t shy which makes her a fantastic lover.

She’s got a lot of tricks and had me ready to pop from her mouth alone. Depth, rhythm, angle, suction, friction… her throat like osim for my cock.

FJ with her is more of the same. Lots of eye contact and non verbal communication. Top shelf stuff.

Location is a bit tricky. Car or bus ok.
Old Today, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Gildinate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Sheri from Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10. 90% similar to photos, average looking face for me

Body: 9/10 Slim and fair skin, has a great sexy ass

Boobs: 9/10 Firm enhance D cups

French: 8/10 Good frencher, takes alot of initiatives and tongue action was superb

BBBJ: 8/10 Nice suction and sensual feel.

FJ: 8.5/10 Did cowgirl and doggy, loved that ass when it touches my thigh, quite meaty and bouncy

GFE: 8/10 English is maverage. Offered a massage at the end of session as well.
Old Today, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

Met Lina today from SilkStockings. Met a girl with a beautiful cheerful smile, damn passionate. Sex haven’t start she made my day.

Looks: 8/10 (Looks v close to the photos)
Body: 9/10 (smooth, slim and curvy)
Frenching: 10/10 (damn passionate)
Boobs: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (slurpy and passionate)
FJ: 10/10 (wild rider, horny easily, look on her face damn shiok)
GFE: 10/10 (like a nympho FWB)
RTF: Y (GFE damn easy KC)
Old Today, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
AREA 地区 : Aljunied
Name 名字 : Jewel
FJ 爱爱 :
Then told her to turn over for doggy deep penetration, at the beds edge. More pounding. I think that was too painful, since she grabbed the pillow and looked like she was biting it and moaning. So I stopped, and slowly licked her pussy and anus, but she was too sensitive. It was then I started to taste the iron taste in her juices. I ask if she was OK? She did not answer, instead asked if I was tired? Or needed a break? Showed her my throbbing hard cock, she went back to the middle of the bed for a missionary fuck.
I also took the body language that she wants me to finish. So I obliged, more deep hard fucking and unloaded into her pussy. I lay on top of her as she hugged me and kissed me with my cock still in her.
Can feel our juicy cream flowing out onto the already wet bed. She asked me again, tired? I answered with Jewel, I am not tired but hot and sweaty from all the extreme sexual exercise (sexcercise). When she just lay there, legs wide open resting, I lay next to her gently playing with her pussy. She kissed me from time to time, then I noticed some blood. So I discontinued the session. Blood does not freak me out, but Jewel may not be so comfortable with it, besides I wanted another RTF.
Sorry to say this, but the blood most likely is from inner abrasion/tears from hard pounding. I did mention previously I chanced upon a FL who had blood as well, but for her case, it was a matter of too many clients and out of probability, met a hard pounding case. Sometimes the FLs do oblige out of cooperation or fear of bad feedback to OKTs.
Old Today, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Magellan56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - Lina ( Silkstockings )

Looks: 9/10 chio. Looking like some Korean drama bitchy character

Age: close to mid 20’s, 24 but looking very young in person

Body: 9/10 slim. Maybe 1/5 bakness

Bbbj: 9/10 good suctions, slurpy and sloppy.

Fj: 9/10 willing to perform for me. I literally relaxed only. Just moved to doggy for finale

Rtf: yes.

If I am wrong she was here before and i didn’t managed to get a slot from her. Today I got her when she’s still quite fresh landed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1