The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just replace the 宝 to 钱💰 , the picture will be clearer. We all just need to know can liao.😁
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
My humble contribution.
Yes, at time we met some super caring ML, young & pretty soft spoken.
I do met one ML I like when I saw her the first time, rythem clicked perfectly. She will share so much of her personal story, let you do more then what the Cat1 Spa can offer. This go on for number of years. She RTC then back here.

Received text :宝,在不?
宝哥,想你了。or 宝贝,今天来看我吗?想要你了。
Initially you get emotion. End of the day, you gonna work like a dog to see the ML.
My way is to switch ML. Try not to be too close to them.
Old man like me still got young pretty girl call me GeGe,😂 😂 😂
Just move on man.
Don't get yourself stuck. Eventually they will leave our shore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1