The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

[QUOTE=mickeymouse1710;21055939]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post

Haha when the singkie husband divorce his wife he also lost the flat to his ex wife.
Now he dont have a flat to his name...how I know all this..cause the ML wife never fail to tell me how useless is her husband. With no money and no house.

When she mentioned that I asked her why she marry him. She mentioned she was con by him...she mentioned when she marry him then she realised he is penniless
I also dont believe her bullshit. This is her 2nd marriage will she so easily jump into another marriage.
Truth is she is making use of him to get PR in singapore and to arrange for her daughter to study in Singapore lah.
ATB where got stupid one.
Her HJ skills and bonking skills can easily let her rake in good bucks man.
Once she get her PR…. Can say bye bye to the husband Liao…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 20-01-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs6723 View Post
Haha just meet her today and we did it again in her shop without letting her boss know. Tell her we dun meet for a while but she insist to meet continuously. Seems like the 10k is really nothing to her..
Only $10k? You’ve been shortchanged.
She passed me $50k lololol
Old 20-01-2022, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Phew I’m not the only one who feels this way. Reading the stuff around the forum Seems like everyone here is either a yandaokia, a rich towkay, or a Wall Street guru. I just browse here to look for good fucks, share good fucks with my bros here, and get horny reading other peoples sexual fantasies
These type of cannon fairy threads crop up every few months. Just take it with a sack of salt & hv a good laugh lor. When there are no pics (or vids) to prove means these are just “cool story bro” aka fantasies lolol
Old 20-01-2022, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 22
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
I went for FJ, FL said dont need pay her.
After deed, still give me $100 take cab
I think you mistaken bro.
She FJ you and paid you $100 for the deed
Old 20-01-2022, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
These type of cannon fairy threads crop up every few months. Just take it with a sack of salt & hv a good laugh lor. When there are no pics (or vids) to prove means these are just “cool story bro” aka fantasies lolol
Yes, cannons & stories bound to have, men Mah, pride & ego comes as a package hehehe, we just take a pinch of salt & follow the fun lor, open forum mah, everyone can write their opinions & experiences…hehe☺️
Old 20-01-2022, 04:22 AM
Samster

HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by glosso View Post
I think you mistaken bro.
She FJ you and paid you $100 for the deed
She FJ and you paid $100 for the deed plus you tip her another $50 lah 😂😂😂😂🍦🥕
Old 20-01-2022, 05:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs6723 View Post
Haha just meet her today and we did it again in her shop without letting her boss know. Tell her we dun meet for a while but she insist to meet continuously. Seems like the 10k is really nothing to her..
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Only $10k? You’ve been shortchanged.
She passed me $50k lololol
Seems like this ML is very rich, can afford to gv 10k to Bro Kcs6723, gv 50k to Bro GR888.

Was wondering will she gv me 100k after i visit her, and 200k to the Bro after me ..
Old 20-01-2022, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Seems like this ML is very rich, can afford to gv 10k to Bro Kcs6723, gv 50k to Bro GR888.

Was wondering will she gv me 100k after i visit her, and 200k to the Bro after me ..
Nah, I told her i was hungry.

She made a pot of meat stew from her pair of sexy legs.
Old 20-01-2022, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

SBF offers a good platform for forumers to write cannon bomb tales & nothing but cannon bomb tales, for our reading pleasure of coz ..
Old 20-01-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
I went for FJ, FL said dont need pay her.
After deed, still give me $100 take cab
coming from you, i believe your story
if u want to swan siao me, i take it as humor
i am asking for advice from bro but bros like u like to make fun of me
Old 20-01-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Tai_zi21;21056274]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post

Once she get her PR…. Can say bye bye to the husband Liao…
She already got PR liao. All tks to her husband.
Somemore sponsor the ML kid to come to Singapore to study.
As long as it make him happy abandon his own kids go and raise another one kid. While his ML wife jerk off other guys dick and let other men bonk for money...
I also dont know what to say.
Old 20-01-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=mickeymouse1710;21056607]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

She already got PR liao. All tks to her husband.
Somemore sponsor the ML kid to come to Singapore to study.
As long as it make him happy abandon his own kids go and raise another one kid. While his ML wife jerk off other guys dick and let other men bonk for money...
I also dont know what to say.
You had a relationship with her before Isit?
Old 20-01-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
coming from you, i believe your story
if u want to swan siao me, i take it as humor
i am asking for advice from bro but bros like u like to make fun of me
No hard feelings bro 😂
Old 20-01-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=HeyHo;21056635]
Quote:
You had a relationship with her before Isit?
Hehe of course been bonking her these few years.
She is my regular go to fuck buddy but of course have to hpay lah.
Her BJ skills and her horniness damn shiok man!
Anyway refer to my earlier posts she is an angpai in the ML.
Her HJ skills damn power man and her soft and natural neh neh damn nice to cuddle.
If the price is right can bring her out for good time man
Old 20-01-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha yah Bro...the ML I am bonking Jasmxxe mentioned to me previously that her husband had a big fight with her because some bros commented that her HJ skills damm power and her neh neh damn soft and nice to touch and zhut zhut.

She claim her husband do not know that she had been jerking off other guys dick at her workplace.
Walao eh the husband act dumb or what how u think she know her husband one?
She gave him a good HJ at her old work place in Yishun and sometimes a good BJ at his car or outside.
And now she kisiao and fight with the ML because she is doing what she had always been doing.
LMAO.
Read ppl mentioned in other thread too, no more in the FS. Which MP she at now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1