The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Excalibur69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nat (Teeruklover)
12 July 2019

Looks: This is the one. When she first open the door. my god. damn cute sia. She’s a damn hot, short babe, and i give her a 12/10 for being so cute, sexy, and beautiful.

Boobs: Enhanced C cup, great firmness, and cute little nipples. Totally my type.

BBBJ: Didn’t really do much for this session cause she was so hot i wanted to FJ ASAP. Her CFM face kao kao.

FJ: Damn shiok, tried multiple positions with her, her riding skills not bad. will give you her 110%. Then when i doggy her, the feel was nice and tight.
Second round we did missionary and when her boobs squeeze together is my heaven. she reverse cowgirl me and ride me one more time. but unfortunately, i’m a one shot warrior. so ran out of time.

GFE: Basic English, can communicate using Google translate and a Thai language app. Willing to talk and communicate even with limited english.

RTF: Definitely.

OKT: Special shout out to bro SK, thanks for giving me this chance bro. I’m quite new at sbf so when another stable turn me down cause can not verify me i abit give up hope when bro SK told me the same thing. But him being such a great bro, he pang chance for me and i really enjoyed this session. Thank you bro.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aoloey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro tried sgdolly yet ?
Old 12-07-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoloey View Post
any bro tried sgdolly yet ?
Does the logo remind anyone?

Looking forward your FL price include AJ service.

Welcome back bro! I miss you so much!!

Old 12-07-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
machoviking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jeena Silkstockings
Date: 11/07/2019
Time: 1230pm

Wonderful session with Jeena
Real gfe. Can speak English well.
Deep and Long bbbj and willing to deep throat.
Lots of dirty talk. I watch myself bang her in doggy in the mirror till I cum.
Second shot I doggy her flat on her belly till I cum.
Wonderful session.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

double post

Last edited by AlphaD; 12-07-2019 at 04:25 PM. Reason: double post
Old 12-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Does the logo remind anyone?

Looking forward your FL price include AJ service.

Welcome back bro! I miss you so much!!

Yeehaw! Can bring Venus back pls? :P
Old 12-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

FR for FANTA from BLACKWINGS

Looks 9/10 to be honest if i look closely she look 100% like her stated pic. The kind of girl you will be proud going out with

Body 8/10 slim figure, nice ass. boobs about C. Nuff said.

BBBJ 9/10 Will say she's kind of experienced in this. Starting off slow then ramping up the speed. She did ar before that, my first time experience, it was ok but just wasnt my thing.

FJ 9/10 Had a tiring day. 1st shot was really fast in about like 3 mins in lol shes pretty tight. Couldnt make the 2nd shot...although i could have during the hj.

HJ 10/10 Actually her handjob was really damn good. Seems to be very skilled in this. Almost came but had to make her stop for 2nd fj.

Massage 6/10 Not the kind of hard massage, i enjoy it but felt she can have improvement in this.( i'm not into massage actually, just to pass time while recharging)

GFE 10/10 She absolutely excels in this. She will accompany you and will make you feel like CEO of apple from both the before and after bath. Had an enjoyable chat with her although i'm a pretty boring person or probably i was just plain tired. I still left a happy man is what that matters.

RTF: Great bonk with an awesome gem. Highly recommended enjoy~ Will go again if i can definitely.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
Yeehaw! Can bring Venus back pls? :P
I want Popxx come back.
����������
Old 12-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JayLovesSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Riza - TheRegentLust on 12/7/19 @ 3pm

Usually a lurker and still pretty new to chionging in SG normally only Chiong overseas (lower chance of getting caught) hahahhaha
Saw the good FRs and pictures of Riza and decided to give a shit so here’s my virgin FR:

OKT: Bro SK is 10/10 fast replies and clear instructions good attitude also

For RIZA:

Face: 8/10 she has a cute bubbly look kinda like those sporty Uni girls who you know have a wild side to them
Body: 9/10 she’s tall like almost 1.7m tall but thanks to that’s she has nice natural C cup boobs and her nipples are sensitive AF she really enjoys it when u suck and lick on her tits ,her legs and ass are also meaty great for doggy.
BJ: 10/10 one of the best BJ’s I’ve ever gotten changes between slow and sensual and deep and fast hanged on for dear life as I didn’t want to misfire 😂
FJ: 10/10 Super accommodating to any positions and she’s relatively tight , first shot she rode for like 10mins before I changed positions to finish in missionary, second shot she took the initiative and we tried many different positions doggy , missionary, cow girl reverse cowgirl but she really likes to be in cow girl lol (less work for me) didn’t manage to fire off and time was running out so decided to just finish with a handjob!
GFE: 9/10 she’s great and really out to please a lot of kissing and a lot of frenching. She’s really out to please with the foreplay , the foreplay and frenching Last for really long she isn’t in any hurry or like rushing to get you to jizz and fuck off. Minus one point because her English isn’t very good so abit hard to communicate other than that’s shes great

Overall: 9/10 it was a great overall experience everything was smooth from start to end. Unfortunately will not be able to RTF because she’s going back in 3 days :’(
Old 12-07-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
michikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=734430

5/5 Coco Silk Stockings:
Looks: 9/10 A hot looking minah. Those eyes of her can really electrify.
Body: 9/10 Just nice great for bonking. Nice booty to boot.
Boobs: 9/10 Big I like! Can suck as I please.
Pussy: 9/10 Really delicious, I painted her long and deep to enjoy her odourless juices. Can finger, can ask for 69. Almost wanted to give her a ass rim since it was so close to my nose. Love it when she pushed her pussy onto my mouth, nearly got choked lol.
Frenching: 8/10 She is very willing commented I was a great frencher lol.
BBBJ: 9/10 Surrendered my first load to her BBBJ, tried hard to control but since it was beyond control just let go la, let her enjoy SG cum lol. She sucked till my lil bro dropped dead.
FJ: 9/10 Her pussy can take a solid pounding. Just the 2nd shot, I took 30 mins to fuck her in various patterns. Unloaded finally when in dfk with her, her legs locked around my waist. Milked until pee also want to come out.
GFE: 9/10 No commercial feel. Only feel I got was she wanted me to fuck her for 2nd shot instead of wasting it into her mouth again. Those slutty eyes is a real turn on!
Highly recommended.
Old 12-07-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geminiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=735739

Chloe Seduction68.
Location: Hotel in B area. Have to ownself book room. Bro SD promised if I feel it a bait and switch, I can straight cancel the booking and reimburse me my transport and room fares. Glad to report I dont want to claim that reimbursement, Chloe looks exactly the same as the photos posted here. Room is not the best but can do for a bonk.

Looks: 9/10 Chloe is super cute with big eyes and as mentioned by other bros, she looks a bit Korean with a slightly tanner tone. I doubt any bros will reject her upon seeing the similarity.

Body: 8/10 Slim limbs and body. Very smooth. Very slight baby fats on her belly. Lick her all over to savour every inch of her young body. Her ass is perky given her slender build.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural and small. Guess she is not for boobs lovers. Her nipples are very sensitive. Harden after a few flicks on them.

Shower was SOP, she took efforts to wash me up and down.

Frenching: 7.5/10 A lot of kisses, little french. She is quite shy on this. Other than that her service level is good.

BBBJ: 8/10 She did ok but needs guidance. Did as she was told. Invited her 69 and she accepted.

FJ: 8.5/10 A bit of inexperience she was willing to let me drill her love hole for a long time. Her pussy is as receptive as her nipples, it got really wet and still can feel its tight.

GFE: 9/10 Felt really good. She cuddled tightly with me and when she got comfy, she tried her best to talk with her very limited english. She is a K pop fan and models herself after them. Very very sweet chatty young lady.

Recommended for SYT lovers. Boobs lovers might want to skip.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

After a failed link up last week with Seduction's Jessica (due my fault), I decided to go for sure thing this week.
Got SS (3/5) Bentley yesterday.
Didn't know that it was her second tour already.
She is a lingerie saleslady from Chiang Mai.
Had some excitement outside before I got the all clear to proceed and go up.
Discount 20% from photos.
C boobs.
Keen frencher.
Got me to fire first shot in under 30mins - high achiever!
Good GFE and tight - willing to cuddle and play with body/etc in between shots - let down by poor English.
RTF - why not - but too many good FRs all round recently!
Old 12-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 8
DragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to behold

Had Min From Slut Dungeon this morning, Very Good Session, so decided to help her with a FR
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=735894

Central area Bro SD easy to communicate with and gave good instructions. Min is a SYT, very nice smiley girl with good attitude, small sized girl with curvey body and all natural Rack.

Attitude 9/10
Body 8/10
BBBJ 8/10
FJ 9/10

Enjoy my session with her, simple girl great attitude and natural body, nothing much to complain about. Quite rare for SYT nowadays to give such good service. cuddle up with me and didnt get distracted with phone all that.
Overall good fuck for the price, can consider for a RTF.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Justsuckit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable - Seduction
FL - Evelyn

Location - around central area. Parking is available depending on lot. Plenty of and very discreet actually.

OKT 10/10 - How it all started from a good bonk have to start from OKT. If a OKT reply is fucked up and stuck up. Your mood already half way gone Liao. OKT is a very man of a word guy, he is friendly and admit to mistake that he have made. I had a booking with Evelyn on Monday. But something went wrong. I took another man lady and the guy took Evelyn. Because nobody ask for names etc. Hence the next booking which I had book was today. 130pm slot. But OKT mixed up the timing and admit his mistake by giving a discount and I waited about 30mins. Good and responsible OKT.

Looks 9/10 - Her photos on the website does not do her justices. She looks so much better in real life..

Body 8/10 - I am a guy who don't really fancy skinny girls. She have fats at the right place. A natural B's boobs (not for boobs lover) but she does have quite a sensitive nipples

Pussy - Trim, no smell allow painting

Frenching - 10/10 kissing like long lost lover. Very passionate.

CIM - NA, did not state and I am pretty sure she won't allow because there's a customer who tried to force her to do CIM but she resist. Not gentleman leh bro.

BJ - 10/10 slow suction and she can really go deep. She grab both of my hand and blow it hands free. Not bad tho. Very good view when she is doing that

FJ - 10/10 She can ride you well. Surely can trust me. And 1 thing is, her stamina is crazy. She is like a sex God. She can do it with her sexy moan. Can't get enough of it tho.

GFE - 20/10 This is by far one of the best bonk of this year. Non commercial feel. I felt good throughout the whole session. Don't believe, go try yourself.

Overall - It was really a good bonk. What I am getting might not be what u may be getting. I believe it all depends on chemistry. She is a gem. Be gentle on her and of course be nice. Overall she is still someone else daughter.

Have a great bonk everyone.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goodgame141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Debby from regent. 12 Jul 7pm

Guys, quick go find her. Her last working day is tmr!
Was greeted with a OL gal, with tight skirts and laced spaghetti. Could see a really nice cleavage as she stood around 1.6m. Somehow, she didnÂ’t get much biz here. Thus her session with me was at an OTOT pace. Relaxed, and took our time in washing up, getting into motion.

Her bbbj was interswitched with licking the shaft, slow, good suction down the shafts, picking up speed, and deep throats. The holoc sounds from it, seebei high Liao.

But The real draw comes here. When we were in main course, her vagina kept contracting and loosening. At first I thought she must be really experienced. To control like it. But when we kept gg, I could see her rolling eyes, and shivering!

During the 2nd round, totally made her strengthless. Real manhood booster feel.

Really nice OL like gal who takes care of her man. Tmr last chance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1